Preconstruction Single Family Homes Jewels of the Meadows in Mississauga
Jewels of the Meadows
Assignment Sale – Exclusive deal on Brand New Detached Homes in Mississauga
Coming soon to
6532 Winston Churchill Boulevard, Mississauga, ON
- Lot # 1, listed at $ 1,597,786.00 – Since this is an assignment Sale the new buyer (assignee) must have $597,786.00 to be paid to the original buyer (assignor) in 2 to 4 months. – This is a Premium Corner Lot.
- Lot # 2 – Listed at $ 1,479,900.00 – Since this is also an assignment Sale the new buyer (assignee) must have $479,900.00 to be paid to the original buyer (assignor) in 2 to 4 months.
Jewels of the Meadows is a new single-family detached home development currently in preconstruction at 6532 Winston Churchill Boulevard, Mississauga. Jewels of the Meadows has a total of 15 Lots. Sizes range from 4200 to 4817 square feet. Nestled in an established residential neighbourhood in Mississauga, Jewels of the Meadows is a contemporary collection of French Chateau-inspired detached family-sized homes.
Designed for contemporary living and today’s modern family, these 3-storey luxury detached homes offer up to 4800 sq. ft. of beautiful living space. You’ll love the soaring 10′ ft. ceiling heights that showcase the large, sun-filled windows on the main floor. Large backyards entice alfresco living, while parking for three cars is ideal for families at various stages.
Jewels of the Meadows is coming Soon to Winston Churchill and Aquitaine Ave, Mississauga; Right across Meadowvale Town Centre. These preconstruction Freehold Detached homes will be completed from September 2021 to April 2022. Nestled in an established residential neighbourhood in Mississauga, Jewels of Meadows is a contemporary collection of French Chateau-inspired detached family-sized homes. Love the soaring ceiling heights that showcase the large, sun-filled windows. Large backyards entice alfresco living, while parking for three cars is ideal for families at various stages.
- Architecturally controlled pre selected exterior colour schemes that create a harmonious streetscape.
- Architecturally designed and controlled front elevations with stone base, accented with combinations of stucco or premium brick including sides and rear, as per elevation.
- Heritage-style panelled sectional roll-up garage doors with window lites equipped with quality hardware for smooth operation. Automatic garage doors equipped with highquality, heavy-duty hardware.
- Decorative aluminum railing on second floor balcony, as per elevation.
- Pre-finished maintenance-free aluminum or vinyl soffits, fascias, eavestroughs and downspouts.
- Thermally insulated, single-entry main door, as per plan.
- Brushed nickle door hardware including a grip-set and deadbolt lock, and exterior coach light(s) (as per plan).
- Metal insulated garage access door to house, as per plan, if grade permits.
- Maintenance-free Low-E Argon vinyl clad casement windows throughout.
- Two (2) exterior hose bibbs; one in garage and one at rear of home, location determined by Vendor.
- Self-sealing asphalt shingles.
- Asphalt base and top coat driveway.
- Interlocking pavers installed along length of driveway, as per plan.
- Rear and side entries to receive pre-cast pavers, where applicable.
- Address plate installed on front elevation, as per plan.
- Fully sodded front and rear lot, as per plan.
- Acoustically controlled party walls between Lots.
- Tongue and groove subfloors glued.
- Spray foam insulation in garage ceiling below liveable areas.
- Poured concrete garage floor.
- Garage to be drywalled and taped to a rough finish, excluding exposed poured/block concrete.
- Structurally sound exterior wall construction.
- Exterior walls are insulated to R24, basement walls to R22, attics to R50. All insulated areas are to be covered by poly vapour barrier.
- Air/vapour barrier wrapped exterior.
- Weather-stripping on all exterior doors and windows.
- Continuous vapour barrier and draft-proof electrical boxes on all exterior walls for increased air tightness and energy conservation.
- Poured concrete basement walls, with quality water-proofing membrane and weeping tiles.
- Concrete floor in mechanical room with drain located near hot water tank.
- All ductwork professionally cleaned prior to closing.
- 10′ main floor ceilings and 9′ ground and third floor ceilings, except in sunken or raised areas, stairways and where there are raised, dropped or cathedral ceilings.
- Approximately 8″ basement ceiling, excluding low headroom areas due to mechanical runs and/or dropped areas.
- Smooth ceilings throughout.
- Ten (10) pot lights throughout main floor.
- Dropped ceilings and bulkheads over kitchen cabinets and finished areas due to mechanical requirements, where applicable.
- Stained oak staircases, veneer stringer and risers from the ground floor to second and third floors, as per Vendor’s standard specifications.
- 2 5/8″ grooved handrail with 3″ post, 4″ oak nosing and 1 3/4″ oak pickets, as per Vendor’s standard specifications.
- Choice of two interior quality paint colours, as per Vendor’s standard specifications.
- All trim and doors to be painted white, as per standard specifications.
- Wire shelving installed in closets, as per plan.
WINDOWS, DOORS AND MILLWORK
- Two-panel interior passage doors and closet doors installed throughout, as per plan
- Interior two-panel interior swinging doors, except where indicated as sliding doors, not applicable to cold storage or exterior areas.
- Satin Nickel lever passage set to all interior doors throughout finished areas.
- 3″ casing with backband on all swing doors, and 5 1/4″ baseboards painted white throughout with doorstop located at all doors
- Doors, windows and full archways to be trimmed, as per plan.
GOURMET KITCHEN FEATURES
- Choice of quality kitchen cabinet styles with colour-coordinated kick-plates from vendor’s standard specifications.
- Extended height kitchen uppers complete with crown moulding.
- Extended depth fridge upper cabinet, as per plan.
- Stainless steel fridge, stove, dishwasher and range with hood fan, as per Vendor’s standard specifications.
- Granite kitchen countertop from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Kitchen island with base cabinets plus extended flush breakfast bar, as per plan.
- Double stainless steel undermount sink with pull out spray.
- Electrical outlets at counter level for two small appliances.
- Electrical & plumbing rough-in for dishwasher, dishwasher space provided, as required.
- Heavy-duty receptacle for stove and refrigerator.
LUXURIOUS BATHROOM FINISHES
- Quality bathroom cabinetry with colour-coordinated kick-plates in a variety of finishes, as per Vendor’s standard samples.
- Single or double vanity with sink(s), as per plan and Vendor’s standard specifications.
- Granite countertop in master ensuite with undermount sink, as per plan and Vendor’s standard specifications.
- Separate frameless glass shower in Master Ensuite bathroom to receive waterproof light fixture, as per plan.
- Bathroom granite countertop to be selected from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Bathrooms include 5′ acrylic tub with full height ceramic wall tile or shower enclosure with full height ceramic wall, as per plan and Vendor’s standard specifications.
- Low-flush water saving toilets.
- Water saving shower heads on all showers with pressure balance valves.
- Bathroom accessories in all bathrooms to include toilet paper holder and towel holder, as per plan.
- Mirrors in all bathrooms, as per standard specifications.
- Light fixture installed above mirror, as per Vendor’s standard specifications.
- Exhaust fan vented to exterior in all bathrooms.
- Privacy lock on all bathroom and powder room doors.
LAUNDRY ROOM ACCENTS
- Full-sized, front load white washer and dryer, as per plan.
- Hot and cold laundry taps for washer with heavy-duty wiring for dryer.
- Wiring and outside venting for dryer, location determined by Vendor.
- White melamine upper laundry cabinets, as per plan.
- Quality 4 1/4″ wide pre-finished stained engineered oak hardwood flooring throughout ground floor, second floor and third floor hallways excluding all tiled areas, as per vendors standard sample.
- Quality Berber carpet in all bedrooms, as per plan and Vendor’s standard specifications.
- 3/4″ plywood sub-floor tongue and groove throughout main and second floors.
- Metal edge is installed where engineered hardwood abuts tiled surfaces.
- 12″ x 24″ ceramic or porcelain tile in foyer, kitchen, laundry and bathrooms/powder rooms, as per plan and Vendor’s standard specifications.
- All upper floor laundry areas to include a floor drain, as per plan.
ELECTRICAL/HEATING & COOLING
- 100 AMP electrical services with circuit breaker panel and copper wiring throughout.
- All wiring in accordance with Ontario Building Code (OBC) and Electrical Safety Authority (ESA).
- Interior ceiling light fixtures to all rooms. All fixtures selected by Vendor.
- Garage and Exterior electrical outlets located as follows; 2 in garage walls (one dedicated for central vacuum), 1 in garage ceiling (one for each garage door opener), 1 waterproof outlet at front and rear of house (as per plan).
- White Decora® switches and plugs throughout.
- Hard-wired built-in smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors on all floors, locations may vary.
- Rough-in for Cable T.V. location determined by Vendor.
- Rough-in for Telephone cable location determined by Vendor.
- Programmable thermostat centrally located on second floor, location determined by Vendor.
- Gas-fired water heater (purchaser rental).
- Quality high-efficiency forced air gas furnace complete with central air conditioning.
- Rough-in central vacuum system, for a minimum of two outlets.
- Electric doorbell at front entry.
- Heavy-duty wiring and outlet for stove and washer and dryer.
- Shut-off valves in kitchen and bathrooms.
- Ground fault interrupter protection in all bathrooms and powder room.
- Central air conditioning system.
- Main entry door(s) with thermal insulation to reduce heating and cooling energy consumption.
- Caulking and weather-stripping on insulated fiberglass and metal entry doors.
- Upgraded colour-coordinated, Energy Star® rated, Low-E Argon filled vinyl casement windows throughout.
- Toilets in your home have a low flush, reducing your water consumption.
- Energy Star® exhaust fans in all bathrooms.
- Programmable thermostat for optimal energy savings
- Energy Star® rated HVAC system with gas-fired water heater (purchaser rental)
- Low-emitting Berber carpets are installed in your home that reduce the volume of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in the air,.
- Interior lights LED Energy Star® qualified bulbs.
- Homes are constructed with a continuous vapour barrier and draft-proof electrical boxes on all exterior walls for increased air tightness and energy conservation.
- Exterior walls are insulated to R24, basement walls to R22, attics to R50. All insulated areas are to be covered by poly vapour barriers.
- Air/vapour barrier wrapped exterior.
- High performance basement includes a TYVEK-type air barrier installed on basement walls for improved humidity control (excluding cold cellar) and R22 basement wall insulation, height as per O.B.C.
- All heating and cooling ductwork located in basement will be taped at connection joints.
SECURITY FEATURES FOR YOUR PEACE OF MIND
- Rough-in for security system wiring to main level door and windows, plus one motion detector.
- Hinges and striker plates reinforced with long screws.
Is this not the right location and type of house for you ? Click here and fill out “My Dream Home” form and let us know what you would like.
We strongly recommend interested buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home sales centre. Realtors get paid by the builders and their service is free to you, neither the price of your purchase will change. A Realtor will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, as well will refer you to professionals such as lawyers and finance/mortgage.
How do I reserve a unit or lot in this project?
Click on “Request Information” – Fill out the form and send us, We will send you more details so that you may select the suites or Lots you are interested in.
What does it mean that RE/MAX Team Paliwal -Gyanesh Paliwal is a “Platinum Agent”?
Platinum agents are the top-selling agents who get preferred status with developers and first access to new projects before regular agents and the public.
How does it benefit me as a buyer to work with RE/MAX Team Paliwal as my Platinum Agent?
Working with us as your Platinum agents give you several benefits
- You get the highest level of access in the building or in the new home project.
- You pay the lowest possible price for the unit or new home (prices are typically increased significantly after the Platinum sales event)
- The best possible incentives and terms.
- We the agents at RE/MAX Team Paliwal do not represent the builder. We represent you. You benefit from our expertise of being a top selling pre-construction agents and investors since 2007.
- Access to our personal network of mortgage brokers, lawyers, property management, HST rebate services, handymen and much more.
- Our services to you as a buyer are free
Do I get a cooling-off period? What is it for?
Yes, after you sign the contract to purchase a suite you will have a standard 10-day cooling-off period BUT only in case of high rise Condo units or Condo-Townhomes NOT when you buy Free Hold homes. It’s 10 calendar days, not business days from the time you sign.
The 10 days are primarily for 2 things: 1) to have a lawyer review your contract with you if you wish and 2) to get a mortgage pre-approval letter
Do I need to have a lawyer?
You don’t need to have a lawyer at the moment that you sign the agreement, however, we always recommend that you have a qualified lawyer review your agreement of purchase and sale after you sign and during your 10-day cooling-off period when you buy a Condo unit.
Do I need to have a mortgage pre-approval to buy?
95% of all builders will require you to provide them with proof of financing capability in order to purchase. This is not required before you sign a contract, but it is usually required within 30 to 60 days of signing.
Not sure where to begin? Don’t worry – getting a mortgage pre-approval is something that we may help you with. Contact us for more details.
Do the prices include HST?
If you are purchasing for yourself and plan to move in, then yes, prices include the HST and there is no HST you will have to pay at final closing.
If you are purchasing as an investment, rental property, then you will have to pay approximately 7.8% of the purchase price as HST on final closing.
This money is remitted to the CRA and later on, we may help you and guide you as to how you can apply to the CRA immediately to get this money back. It usually takes about 1 to 3 month to get your rebate back.
What are my closing costs on a pre-construction condo or house?
Closing costs on a pre-construction condo or house will always be much higher than buying similar property under resale or existing ones. The closing cost of a brand new house or Condo will depend on the actual purchase price of the unit/house you are buying, but it also depends on the builder, the city that you are buying in, and the type of unit/house that you are buying.
Roughly speaking in Toronto you can expect to pay approximately 3-5% of the purchase price in closing costs when purchasing a brand new condo or house.
Contact RE/MAX Team Paliwal for more details
Are there any ‘hidden’ costs when buying a pre-construction condo unit or home in Greater Toronto, Canada?
No, there are no hidden fees when buying pre-construction condos or houses because all fees must be disclosed in the agreement of purchase and sale. All purchasers must review the agreement and have a lawyer advise them on the exact closing cost amounts. If you need a lawyer to help you we can suggest to you to several expert law firms that will review your agreement in detail.
Is it possible to assign my condo or house? How much is the assignment fee?
Most condo or house builders do allow you to sell your unit/lot or house before its occupancy by you. This process is called selling by “assignment”.
There is usually an assignment fee and a legal fee associated with selling. Costs may range from $1000-10,000. Contact us for more details.