Perla Condo Mississauga, ON
Perla Condos Mississauga, ON
Brand New PreConstruction Condo project
Coming Soon to
Hurontario Street and Eglinton Avenue,
Prices starting from $366,900
1 Parking and 1 Locker included
Register Now !!
Perla Towers is a new condo development by Pinnacle International currently in pre-construction at Watergarden Drive, Mississauga. It’s the next phase after Crystal Condos and Amber Condos, in Pinnacle Uptown’s Grand Community next to LRT Hurontario in Mississauga. Pinnacle International has been developing condos in Mississauga Uptown for quite some time and Perla Towers is the 3rd phase of Pinnacle Uptown.
The main location of Perla Towers Condos is at Eglinton Avenue West and Hurontario Road In Mississauga. It is a strategic and convenient location which is near some of the most important hubs in the municipality. LRT Mississauga which is passing through Hurontario is coming next to the Perla Condos. Perla Towers will have 33 Storeys and 300 units ranging from From 576 sq ft to 1082 Sq ft in size. Sales for available units range in price from $366,900 to over $609,900.
This will be a great purchase for first time home buyers, young professionals, individuals looking to downsize, investors and families.
The estimated completion date is in March 2020
Interior: 9ft Ceiling in all units, 10 ft for podium level and penthouse suites. Chef’s kitchen with granite counters, modern backsplash and brand name stainless steel appliances, Stacked front load washer and dryer in suite.
Laminate flooring in main living areas, tile flooring in kitchen and bath area and broadloom in bedrooms, Spa-like baths with soaker tub, designer cabinetry, granite or Caesarstone vanity countertops, luxurious rain showers etc.
- Located in the Heart of Mississauga
- 4-minute drive to Square One Shopping Centre
- Short drive to Sheridan College – Hazel McCallion Campus
- 9-minute drive to the Cooksville GO Station
- Close access to Highway 403, 401 and 407
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Has an excellent transit score
- Nearby parks include Heritage Hills Park, Kingsbridge Common and Huron Heights Park
- Gym and fully equipped exercise room
- Women and men’s change rooms
- Indoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi
- Yoga room
- Party room with Kitchenette
- Designer guest suites
- Kids play zone area
- 24 Hours Concierge
- Games/Billiards room
Reasons to Buy
- LRT System will have a stop just at the Hurontario and Eglinton corner
- Close to Hwy 403
- Affordable Prices as compared to the neighbourhood projects
- Square One Mall and Heartland Town Centre are both close by
- A Fitness Gym coming up at the Hurontario Englinton corner
- Plenty of Grocery stores
- All kinds of schools nearby (Public/Catholic/Private and French Immersion)
- Mississauga Transit Bus Stop is right at the doorstep
Is this not the right location and type of house for you ? Click here and fill out “My Dream Home” form and let us know what you would like.
We strongly recommend interested buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home sales centre. Realtors get paid by the builders and their service is free to you, neither the price of your purchase will change. A Realtor will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, as well will refer you to professionals such as lawyers and finance/mortgage.