South Beach Condos Toronto
South Beach Condos Now Selling Under Resale
South Beach Condo and Lofts, South Etobicoke Toronto.
Check the Construction images Phase 1 or First Tower of SOUTH BEACH CONDOS AND LOFTS IS NOW all Ready for occupancy.
So many good units are available from original buyers for Sale as Re-sale.
The construction of the Second (Green) tower is well underway and most units will be ready for possession by the end of this year 2012.
- Investors or Sellers: Are you looking to sell a unit at South Beach condos, Toronto?
We can help you connect with clients that are eager to purchase at this building.
- Buyers: Still, want to buy at South Beach Condos? We can help you secure the best resale units before they place it on the MLS listing service. Looking to rent? We can help with that, too. Contact us!
- Location: Park Lawn Rd. & Lake Shore Blvd. W. 10 Minutes to Toronto Downtown.
- Lakeview living from $188,900 to over 1 million.
- Your Opportunity to INVEST at this exciting new address at Special Preview Prices.
- Builders: Amexon Development Corporation.
- Two 31-story twin glass towers with 626 units in total overlooking the lake.
- Maintenance Fee: $0.38 Per Square Feet
- Amenities: 40,000 sq. ft. of amenities, including outdoor reflecting pool, private Cabanas indoor pool, full-service spa, whirlpools, garden, squash courts, gym, yoga/meditation rooms, Hollywood-style screening room, library, hotel style guest suites, wine storage, and pet daycare.
Click here to »
Fabulous, famous South Beach! You’ve heard of it, and now it’s coming to Park Lawn and Lakeshore, mere minutes from downtown Toronto. Situated on four beautifully landscaped acres, South Beach Condos + Lofts reinvents the resonance between where you live and how you live.
This is more than a home; it’s a retreat. Imagine returning home from a demanding day on Bay Street and having everything you need to relax and enjoy life in one place. You can bike, jog or walk on the 350-km Martin Goodman trail, right outside your door, or meander into nearby Humber Park with its peaceful open spaces.
Indoors, you can plunge into the pool or let the cares of the day evaporate in the sun on the cabana deck. Work the kinks out of your body in the fully-equipped gym or the luxurious SOBE full-service spa, then join friends at the café or in the Ocean Drive Lounge – the entertainment hub of this new community.
A brainchild of Amexon Development Corporation, one of the largest, most esteemed and respected development groups in Toronto. For over 35 years, the Amexon name has been synonymous with building excellence and tenant satisfaction.
South Beach Condos + Lofts, one of Toronto’s most prominent “themed” developments, caters to those who value detail and design
Together, Amexon and II BY IV have envisioned the perfect blend of form and function.
The lavish lobby, complete with tangerine chandeliers five feet in diameter, glowing glass walls, diaphanous curtains, and eclectic furnishings, ensures the entrance is nothing less than stunning.
“There’s a huge ‘wow’ factor at work here,” says Dan Menchions, founder of II BY IV Design Associates. “We adapted the South Beach style with an elegant, understated twist, and thought about what would translate best to the specific environment of our site.”
South Beach Condos + Lofts, a $250-million-plus “themed” development totaling 626 condominium units and lofts, incorporates many unique design elements made famous in the timeless architecture of South Beach.
Add to this a fully-equipped gym, squash courts, juice bar, yoga/meditation rooms, a quiet garden, whirlpools, a full-service SOBE spa.
Other amenities include a multi-purpose residential lounge, business center, Hollywood-style screening room, library, hotel-style guest suites.
Is this not the right location and type of house for you ? Click here and fill out “My Dream Home” form and let us know what you would like.
We strongly recommend interested buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home sales centre. Realtors get paid by the builders and their service is free to you, neither the price of your purchase will change. A Realtor will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, as well will refer you to professionals such as lawyers and finance/mortgage.