Bloor Promenade by Tridel @Islington Ave & Bloor St W, Toronto
Bloor Promenade Now Selling Under Resale
North America’s Most renowned and most loved Builder, TRIDEL has already started the construction of an ultra-connected master-planned community in the heart of historic, Islington Village in Toronto. VIP Prices Etobicoke. Located just steps from the Islington Subway / TTC Station at Bloor street west, this community will be modern in design and impressive in offerings with welcoming landscaped courtyard and indulgent 50,000 square feet of amenities.
There will be three towers: the middle and the first one Islington Terrace and the second one to be known as BloorVista are in assignment sale. Now Tridel’s BLOOR PROMENADE, Toronto is going to be the final and third tower.
Stands as your last opportunity to become a part of the Islington Terrace community. Live in the center of a vibrant neighborhood at the corner of Bloor and Islington, attended to by over 50,000 square feet of indoor & outdoor amenities. Steps from Islington Station, you can also be downtown or out-of-town in mere minutes. Don’t miss your chance to live well above it all, from the 41st floor up. Tridel’s renowned Signature Suites put you at the top of Bloor Promenade. Spacious plans offer 9ft ceilings and range from 829- to over 1,200-square feet. Priced from the low $600s.
- Intersection of Bloor St West at Islington Ave with TTC/Subway at your doorstep.
- Transit Score: 99 – that is a Rider’s Paradise World-class public transportation
- Walk Score: 81 – Most errands can be accomplished on foot.
Click here for more details
The Condo prices in downtown Toronto have become unaffordable for many couples those want to start their family and want a bigger space to grow with their kids. Bloor Promenade just 20 minutes away by TTC/Subway from the core downtown of Toronto is a great choice for young families with very reasonable and affordable prices. This 5 Star – resort style community will have many attractive amenities for young families, singles and couples. Bloor Promenade is, in fact, the most ideal place even for the empty nesters or those who want to smart-size or downsize to a worry free and great life connected to all and everything you want in life.
- Smartly designed 1 bedroom, 1 plus den, 2 bedroom and 2 plus den suites completed with Tridel’s premium quality features and finishes.
- Grand Terrace Club recreational amenities with spectacular rooftop landscaped terrace.
- Easy access to and from the Islington Station at Bloor Subway and Mississauga Transit Terminal.
- Convenient retail offerings on the Terrace Plaza level.
- Occupancy by Spring 2021
new condo project
Bloor Promenade is a new condo project by Tridel currently in preconstruction in Etobicoke, ON, Canada in Toronto. Surrounded by stately residential neighborhoods, historic Islington Village, The Kingsway on Bloor and moments from QEW and Hwy 427 – Bloorpromenade is destined to become the defining statement on Etobicoke’s skyline. Bloor Promenade is ideally located to go everywhere. Downtown Toronto is a short 20-minute ride from the Islington Station at Bloor Subway or heads west to Mississauga from the adjacent transit and taxi terminal. Discover a neighborhood where history mingles with modern to create energy all its own.
- Go Everywhere” Access to over 60 stations on the Bloor-Danforth, Yonge-University-Spadina & Sheppard subway lines.
- “A Rider’s Paradise” Steps from the Islington Station at Bloor Subway with a Transit Score of 99– as seen on Walkscore.com
- “Downtown in 20!” Get downtown within 20 minutes from Islington station at Bloor Subway.
- ”Connected” MiExpress buses to Mississauga provide direct service to University of Toronto’s Mississauga Campus and the Square One Shopping Centre. TTC buses service routes throughout Etobicoke.
- “Access to Pearson” Pearson International Airport is accessible with all-day express bus service just one subway stop away
Convenience & Easy Access
- “The Better Way” During the week, subway service begins at 6:00 am and ends at 1:30 am. On Sunday service starts at 9:00 am and ends at 1:30 am. Trains run every 2-3 minutes during rush hour and every 4-5 minutes outside of rush hour.
- “Safety and Convenience” DWA’s (Designated Waiting Aareas) located on the subway station platform offer brighter lights, intercom service, closed-circuit television camera and a public telephone – all for your safety at night.
- “Park & Go” There is commuter parking at the station available from 5:00 am to 2:00 am for a nominal charge.
- “Grab a Cab” A Taxi station located within the bus terminal.
We are expecting the prices to be around $580-590 Per Sqft to start with. About Half of the building will be around $600-$610 Per Square Feet.
Remember and note that these Per Square Feet prices are for the year 2020 Occupancy. For instance, in the 3 to 5 Km radius area, the existing per square feet price for inferior condo buildings is already the same or around this range. That assures that this is already a great investment. More analysis and data is available to our clients.
Bloor Promenade will also have the Signature Collection Suites on the higher floor and higher ceilings with South and east exposures with the best views of Lake, City and CN Tower.
- Soaring Lobby with Concierge
- Indoor Euro-style swimming pool, whirlpool, Steam Room and Sauna
- Rooftop oasis with secluded lounging alcoves, lush landscaping and open green spaces. There’s a private sundeck right off the indoor Swimming Pool and BBQ Dining Areas along with communal dining spots.
- State-of-the-art Fitness Centre with cardio work-out and free weights equipment, Spinning and Yoga Studios
- Stylish Party Room with bar and lounge areas, Games Room, Screening Theatre, even Private Dining Room with Servery and Catering Kitchen.
- Basket Ball Court
- DEVELOPMENT NAME: BloorPromenade
- DEVELOPER(S): Tridel
- Neighborhood/ CITY: Etobicoke, Toronto
- POSTAL CODE: M9A
- CONSTRUCTION STATUS: Preconstruction
- OCCUPANCY: Spring 2021
If you are looking for an excellent project in Downtown Toronto by the same builder, Tridel, Please click here.
If you are looking for an excellent project in Scarborough by the same builder, Tridel, Please click here.