New Townhouse & Single Family Homes Development Simcoe Landing – SOLD OUT
New Townhouse & Single Family Homes Development Simcoe Landing
Coming soon to
Ravenshoe Road, Georgina, ON
|ADDRESS||Ravenshoe Road, Georgina, ON|
|BEDS||3 – 5 Bedrooms|
|AVERAGE PRICE PER SQFT||$318 Per SqFt|
|DEPOSIT||36′ and 40′ Detached|
$20,000 with Agreement
$25,000 in 90 days
$25,000 in 150 days
|SUITE SIZE RANGE||1842 – 3422 sq ft|
|STARTING PRICES||SOLD OUT|
Simcoe Landing is a new townhouse and single-family home development currently in preconstruction at Ravenshoe Road, Georgina. Simcoe Landing Phase 2 has a total of 38 units. Georgina is a beautiful small town located along the shores of Cook’s Bay, offering residents of Simcoe Landing a tranquil oasis with plenty of natural green space, lush parklands, and freshwater beaches to enjoy.
The area surrounding Simcoe Landing is an established community that exudes a tight-knit community feel, great for families raising children of any age. These homes offer plenty of space and open-concept layouts perfect for anyone looking to settle down outside the big city. The area is home to early learning centres, public schools, plenty of extracurricular activities, and nearby medical health centres.
Residents of Simcoe Landing have located just minutes away from Georgina’s quaint downtown core where they will be able to access local and name-brand lifestyle amenities and daily necessities. The area is home to a wide variety of nearby dining, shopping, and entertainment options. Residents can’t find what they need close to home larger cities including Barrie and Newmarket are just a short drive away.
Highways 404 and 400 are easily accessible to residents of Simcoe Landing, allowing motorists to travel seamlessly throughout the region, quickly connecting them to other major thoroughfares including Highways 7, 407, and 401. Driving into downtown Toronto via the Don Valley Parkway will take just under an hour.
Here residents enjoy a choice of beautiful beaches. Several full-service marinas are available for those who love to sail or fish or motor around. There are 18 beautiful holes waiting at the nearby Orchard Beach Golf & Country Club…fantastic birdwatching at Holland Marsh…ice fishing in the winter…entertaining local productions at the Stephen Leacock Theatre and a thousand other places to explore and discover. Stores, restaurants and services line the lakeshore in both directions, with easy access to the 404 and Toronto just an hour to the south.
FEATURES & FINISHES
- Architecturally controlled streetscape with pleasing exterior colour schemes, styles, materials and elevations.
- 25-year shingles.
- Maintenance-free aluminium soffits, fascia, eavestrough and downspouts as per elevation.
- Metal insulated garage doors with decorative glazing (as per elevation).
- Decorative exterior lights on front façade.
- A fully sodded lot.
DOORS AND WINDOWS
- Casement windows throughout (excluding basement windows). All windows to be Low E, Argon gas-filled. Operable windows are screened. Internal aluminium grilles on all front elevations (front, side and rear for corner conditions).
- Entry door from garage to the house (as per plan) if grade permits.
- Insulated front entry door.
- Satin nickel finish front door grip-set.
- Exterior vinyl sliding door at the rear.
- 9’ ceilings on the main floor and 8’ ceilings on the second floor. The above excludes all low headroom areas due to mechanical and/or dropped areas.
- 5-1/4” colonial style baseboards throughout with 3” casings.
- Interior doors and trim to be painted white. Interior walls to be painted warm grey.
- Wire shelving installed in all closets.
- Natural finish oak pickets and handrails from the first to the second floor and from the main floor to the basement door. Oak pickets to be 1-5/16” and handrails to be 2-5/8” half-round complete with solid oak nosing.
- Natural finish oak veneer staircases (not including unfinished spruce basement staircase).
- Two Panel smooth style interior doors with satin nickel finish, interior hinges, locks and lever handle.
- Interior decorative smooth columns. Sizes vary according to structural requirements.
- Smooth finish ceilings on the main level (excluding open to above areas). Second-floor ceilings to be stipple sprayed with smooth borders with the exception of bathrooms and laundry rooms, which have a smooth finish.
- Cold Cellar provided in the basement with weather-stripping solid core door, light, floor drain and vents (as per plan).
- Imported ceramic wall tiles in all bathtub enclosures up to the ceiling (excluding master ensuite tub). Separate shower stalls to include the ceiling.
- Master Ensuite separate shower stalls with 4-inch shower pot light and clear glass shower door.
- White pedestal sinks in all powder rooms.
- Single lever Delta faucets with mechanical pop-ups in all bathrooms. As per the Vendor’s standard selection.
- Deep acrylic soaker tubs throughout.
- Vanity mirrors in all bathrooms. Oval Mirror in the powder room.
- Quality flat panel oak or maple cabinetry with laminate countertops.
- Porcelain sinks in all bathrooms.
- Strip lighting in all second-floor bathrooms (excluding powder room).
- Flat-panel Oak or Maple kitchen cabinets with Taller Upper Cabinets.
- Laminate countertops from builders standard selection.
- Stainless steel kitchen sink with ledge back and spillway.
- Single lever Delta kitchen faucet with integrated pull-out spray.
- Rough-in electrical and plumbing supply for dishwasher.
Register Now to get access to the VIP Prices and Floor Plans of Exclusive Low maintenance Fee for these Townhomes & Single Family Homes in Georgina, ON. Please click here and fill out the form and we will send you more info as soon as possible.
Is this Not the right location, city and type of house you are looking for? No problem, We may certainly find your dream home: Click here and fill out the “My Dream Home search in Mississauga ” form and we will get back to you with relevant information.
We strongly recommend you as the buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® for the first time when entering a New Home/ Condo sales centre. We as builder’s preferred agents get paid a small fee by the builders BUT our services are absolutely free for you. While on the other hand if you go directly – the sales staff at the builder sales centre is looking after the interest of the builder – NOT you and they do not disclose many points that may not be in your best interest. We as your agents will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, we will also recommend and introduce you to the top professionals such as lawyers and mortgage agents, Banks.
We are Independent Realtors, part of RE/MAX Realty Specialists inc., Brokerage. We do not represent the builder, we represent you! We gain first VIP Access, Pricing & Incentives to many pre-construction developments throughout the GTA. This offer is not available to Buyers currently working with a Realtor and is not intended to solicit buyers currently under contract.
All renderings, incentives, pricing are subject to terms & conditions and may change at any time without notice – see sales representatives for more details.
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
How do I reserve a unit or lot in this project?
Click on “Request Information” – Fill out the form and send us, We will send you more details so that you may select the suites or Lots you are interested in.
What does it mean that RE/MAX Team Paliwal -Gyanesh Paliwal is a “Platinum Agent”?
Platinum agents are the top-selling agents who get preferred status with developers and first access to new projects before regular agents and the public.
How does it benefit me as a buyer to work with RE/MAX Team Paliwal as my Platinum Agent?
Working with us as your Platinum agents give you several benefits
- You get the highest level of access in the building or in the new home project.
- You pay the lowest possible price for the unit or new home (prices are typically increased significantly after the Platinum sales event)
- The best possible incentives and terms.
- We the agents at RE/MAX Team Paliwal do not represent the builder. We represent you. You benefit from our expertise of being a top-selling pre-construction agent and investor since 2007.
- Access to our personal network of mortgage brokers, lawyers, property management, HST rebate services, handymen and much more.
- Our services to you as a buyer are free
Do I get a cooling-off period? What is it for?
Yes, after you sign the contract to purchase a suite you will have a standard 10-day cooling-off period BUT only in case of high rise Condo units or Condo-Townhomes NOT when you buy Free Hold homes. It’s 10 calendar days, not business days from the time you sign.
The 10 days are primarily for 2 things: 1) to have a lawyer review your contract with you if you wish and 2) to get a mortgage pre-approval letter
Do I need to have a lawyer?
You don’t need to have a lawyer at the moment that you sign the agreement, however, we always recommend that you have a qualified lawyer review your agreement of purchase and sale after you sign and during your 10-day cooling-off period when you buy a Condo unit.
Do I need to have a mortgage pre-approval to buy?
95% of all builders will require you to provide them with proof of financing capability in order to purchase. This is not required before you sign a contract, but it is usually required within 30 to 60 days of signing.
Not sure where to begin? Don’t worry – getting a mortgage pre-approval is something that we may help you with. Contact us for more details.
Do the prices include HST?
If you are purchasing for yourself and plan to move in, then yes, prices include the HST and there is no HST you will have to pay at final closing.
If you are purchasing as an investment, rental property, then you will have to pay approximately 7.8% of the purchase price as HST on final closing.
This money is remitted to the CRA and later on, we may help you and guide you as to how you can apply to the CRA immediately to get this money back. It usually takes about 1 to 3 months to get your rebate back.
What are my closing costs on a pre-construction condo or house?
Closing costs on a pre-construction condo or house will always be much higher than buying similar property under resale or existing ones. The closing cost of a brand new house or Condo will depend on the actual purchase price of the unit/house you are buying, but it also depends on the builder, the city that you are buying in, and the type of unit/house that you are buying.
Roughly speaking in Toronto you can expect to pay approximately 3-5% of the purchase price in closing costs when purchasing a brand new condo or house.
Contact RE/MAX Team Paliwal for more details
Are there any hidden costs when buying a pre-construction condo unit or home in Greater Toronto, Canada?
No, there are no hidden fees when buying pre-construction condos or houses because all fees must be disclosed in the agreement of purchase and sale. All purchasers must review the agreement and have a lawyer advise them on the exact closing cost amounts. If you need a lawyer to help you we can suggest to you several expert law firms that will review your agreement in detail.
Is it possible to assign my condo or house? How much is the assignment fee?
Most condo or house builders do allow you to sell your unit/lot or house before its occupancy by you. This process is called selling by “assignment”.
There is usually an assignment fee and a legal fee associated with selling. Costs may range from $1000 to 10,000. Contact us for more details.