Empire Imagine in Niagara Falls
Imagine Community in Niagara Falls
Brand New Pre-Construction Detached Homes and Freehold Townhomes
Coming Soon to Niagara Falls
at Goldenrod Trail and Elderberry Dr
Prices for Townhomes starting from $414,990
27′ lots starting from $469,990
34′ lots starting from $544,990
42′ lots starting from $649,990
Register Now !!
Empire Imagine is a new townhouse and single-family home development by Empire Communities currently under construction at 7570 Goldenrod Trail, Niagara Falls
Imagine a new life in a new home, one where you’re surrounded by gorgeous trails and luscious greenery. Imagine vineyards and fresh produce within easy reach, as well as some of Ontario’s best artistic and cultural attractions. The most exciting community to ever come to Niagara. Located in the heart of one of the world’s most dynamic recreation and entertainment playgrounds, Imagine offers a life of ease and excitement right outside your doorstep.
With warm, welcoming streetscapes, parks, walking trails and a tranquil spring creek, Imagine offer a wide range of exceptional new home designs. With 1,300 homes master-planned to cultivate that small-town feel, it’s easy to see how neighbours turn to friends and a house becomes a home.Sales for available units range in price from $414,990 to over $729,990. Empire Imagine has a total of 1300 units, sizes range from 1278 to 3220 square feet.
Features and Finishes
- Townhomes: Natural Hardwood on Main Floor & Natural Oak Staircase from Main to Second Floor
- 27′ & 34′ Detached Homes: 9′ Ceilings on Main Floor, Natural Hardwood on Main Floor, Natural Oak Staircase from Main to Second Floor & Garage Man Door
- 42′ Detached Homes: Natural Hardwood on Main Floor, Natural Oak Staircase from Main to Second Floor & Garage Man Door
Flash of the Falls with the Nostalgia
Blend the flash of the Falls with the nostalgia and wineries of Niagara-on-the-Lake and Twenty Valley or enjoy the beaches of St. Catharines and South Coast. Take a stroll down Lundy’s Lane and enjoy hours of entertainment for the whole family, with attractions like Ripley’s Believe it or Not, Great Wolf Lodge and Marineland.
Home to dozens of trendy restaurants, bars and casinos, Niagara is the perfect place to unwind after a long day at work. Explore the rich cultural scene by visiting an art gallery or take in a play at the world-famous Shaw Festival. There’s something for everyone, so let your passions run wild.
Schools play a major role in the growth of your family and are often one of the most important considerations when buying a new home. To help you navigate through the new school options, we’ve put together this handy guide on all things education.
- Beside QEW
- Near schools, shopping centres, and entertainment
- Nearby GO Transit Station
- Natural Trails and Parks
- Master Planned Community of over 1100 homes
- The site is just minutes to the Falls, Fallsview Casino, Restaurants, Shopping, over 80 Wineries and Golf Courses, Nightlife & More