REGISTER NOW FOR OUR FIRST TIME HOME BUYER SEMINAR
Thinking of buying your first home?
Purchasing your first home is a very exciting time, but can also be stressful and very confusing. Our Complete Home Buyer’s Seminar will remove the stress and guide you through the step-by-step home buying process.
The choices that you make during the buying process can affect you and your family for years to come. You want to ensure you have a good understanding of the home buying process and have an experienced team of reliable professionals at your side who can provide you with expert advice so you don’t make costly mistakes along the way.
Attend the class! You will learn about:
- Is it better to rent or buy?
- Is now the right time for you to buy?
- What are the differences between new and resale homes?
- What are the eight steps I should take to buy a home?
- Mortgage Qualification process & lender Options
- Can I see my credit report? Is my credit good enough?
- Four reasons getting “pre-approved” benefits you…
- What four things do lenders look for?
- How to know how much a home is worth.
- How much money (DownPayment) do I need to buy home?
- What are typical closing costs?
- How to select the best agent for you.
- How can I guarantee my agent will protect my best interests?
- What government programs do I qualify for?
- Do I qualify to receive up to $10,000 (or more) of free government Money?
- How can I get the best access to listings (before any other buyers)?
- Making an offer to purchase: What is involved?
- How can I avoid overpaying for a home? How do I know what it’s worth?
- Home inspections – do I need one? What do they look for?
- What are the most common issues I should look for in a home?
- What is a lawyer’s role in the process?
- Avoiding the most common home buying mistakes.
4310 Sherwoodtowne Boulevard, Mississauga – L4Z 4C4 (Come to 2nd Floor)
- Sunday September 24th, 2023, from 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM