Mon Chateau Mississauga
Now Selling Under Resale
Selling under resae
Register Now !!
We are still selling brand new or newer Freehold Townhouses / Semi-Detached /Detached homes under resale at and around the intersection of QEW and Hurontario in South Mississauga. Click here now to check the listings. Interested to buy : 0 to 5-Year-Old – Like new Homes in Mississauga? Fill this form.
Click here to check:
- Listings of Freehold, Semi, Detached Homes for Sale in MississaugaUnder the Price range of up to $ 999,999
- Click here to check: Listings of Detached Homes for Sale in Mississauga
in the price range of $1,000,000 to $30,000,000
About the project
A new level of luxury is coming to the established heritage neighborhood in the heart of Mississauga with these magnificent French Chateau inspired detached homes that are finished to perfection. The fortunate few families who will live here will discover the enjoyment of this tranquil neighborhood close to everything. And their exclusive new detached home with its four/five bedrooms and four/five ensuites and fully finished Walk-up Basement will tell the world they have arrived.
Enjoy a luxurious lifestyle with your family! Set on a secluded private road away from the bustle and noise, this is an exclusive community that consists of seven contemporary luxury homes. Each home is a modern interpretation of the French Chateau style with its timeless grandeur and lavish elegance. This exceptional custom-quality detached homes from 3,280 sq.ft. to 4,476 sq.ft. offer four/five bedrooms with four/five ensuites, designer kitchen, library or home office, fully finished Walk-up Basement and more. Only the finest materials and finishes will grace these elegant residences fully backed by the Tarion New Home Warranty. Here are the splendid detached home and the prestigious community you’ve always wanted to give your family. Occupancy by February 2017.
Every convenience is nearby, from restaurants to banks, groceries, drugstores and much more. Schools, medical and community centers are within walking distance. A host of major shopping centers and big box stores are just minutes away in every direction, including Square One, Heartland Town Centre and Sherway Gardens. Getting around is easy with Mississauga Transit links nearby. The Queensway and QEW will take you into downtown Toronto in minutes, and Highway 403 will whisk you to Pearson International Airport in less than a half hour. The Queen Elizabeth Way just down the street provides access to downtown Toronto or the other direction to Hamilton / Burlington and Niagara.
Elite Features and Finishes
- Central air conditioning
- Custom driveways and sodded lots
- Contemporary elevations in stone and brick
- Satin finish lever hardware with matching hinges
- Impressive 8′ front door flanked by elegant coach lamps
- Oak hardwood flooring throughout main and upper floors
- 2-sided gas fireplace with surrounding walls in polished tiles
- Satin finish oak staircase, open to finished basement landing
- Soaring 10′ smooth main floor ceilings, 9′ in upper and lower floors
- Gourmet kitchen with extended upper cabinets with crown moldings
- Master ensuite with free standing tub, and frameless glass shower
- Imported porcelain tiles in foyer, powder room and ensuite
- 12” x 24” floor and wall tile in all bathrooms
- 24” x 24” imported porcelain tile in foyer
- French patio doors
- Sixteen Potlights
- 5” baseboards
Is this not the right location and type of house for you ? Click here and fill out “My Dream Home” form and let us know what you would like.
We strongly recommend interested buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home sales centre. Realtors get paid by the builders and their service is free to you, neither the price of your purchase will change. A Realtor will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, as well will refer you to professionals such as lawyers and finance/mortgage.