LINK Condos + Towns in Burlington
LINK Condos + Towns Now Selling Under Resale
Brand New PreConstruction Condominiums and Towns
Selling Under Resale
Dundas St. & Sutton Dr.,
Close to Bronte Creek Provincial Park
Link Condos + Towns is a new Condo, Loft and Garden Villa development by Adi Development Group at Dundas St, Burlington ready for Occupancy.
Located on Dundas at Sutton, LINK Condos + Towns is linked to the brilliant green vistas of Bronte Creek Provincial Park. Beyond the iconic articulated architectural design, these condos and towns feature Adi Development Group’s exclusive “IntelliSpace” design aesthetic that delivers modern style, comfort and superior quality. A central courtyard features a tranquil parterre garden with lounging areas. And just steps away, a central 2 level Recreation Centre with 2 stunning terraces overlooks the natural ravine.
Sales for available units range in price from $369,990 to over $799,990. Link2 Condos + Lofts has a total of 154 mix condo units of 1 bedroom, 1 bedroom + den, 2 bedrooms, 2 bedrooms + den. And 3 bedrooms + Den. Sizes range from 546 to 1584 square feet.
- Exercise Room
- Billiards Room
- Dining Table
- Soaring 9 foot ceiling heights
- All suites are designed with IntelliSpace open concept layouts to maximize living space
- Plank laminate floating floors in kitchen, living room, dining room, den, hallways, foyer and plush broadloom in the bedrooms
- Quartz countertops
- Stainless steel Appliances
- Stackable washer/dryer, in white
LINK Condos and Towns Highlights:
- Close access to Highway 427, 403, and 407
- Close access to Go Train Station
- Located at the Waterfront in Downtown Burlington
- Street level boutiques right below your home
- Easy access to shopping, restaurants
Is this not the right location and type of house for you ? Click here and fill out “My Dream Home” form and let us know what you would like.
We strongly recommend interested buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home sales centre. Realtors get paid by the builders and their service is free to you, neither the price of your purchase will change. A Realtor will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, as well will refer you to professionals such as lawyers and finance/mortgage.