Via Bloor Tidel Toronto
Via Bloor by TRIDEL in Toronto
Via Bloor PreConstruction Condo project
Coming Soon to
Bloor Street and Parliament Street,
Close to Sherbourne Subway Station
Stunning Signature Suites on the 38th Floor+
Prices starting from mid $900s
Register Now !!
Via Bloor is a Tale of Two Buildings Set To Become a Neighbourhood of People
Public spaces and culturally rich experiences. Envisioned as a new retail promenade, Tridel will be extending Bloor Street’s famed shopping to create Via Bloor. More than a revitalization, it will inspire you to shop, eat, explore and live. It will become a boulevard of urbanity and greenery framed by Yorkville, Rosedale Village and the Danforth.
Via Bloor Condominium Stunning Signature Suites on the 38th Floor+ from mid $900s. Size: 950 Sq Ft to 1307 Sq Ft. The estimated completion date is Early 2021.
Everything you need will be just steps away from Via Bloor. Conquer your hunger in a flash at your new favourite restaurant, or get those last minute ingredients from the grocery store and create your own culinary work-of-art. Then head outside for a relaxing afternoon in the shade at the expansive community park, or find that perfect outfit at one of the many new neighbourhood retail stores.
When living a busy modern lifestyle, it can be easy to forget about the little things, like your keys. Or setting the right temperature in your home. Or checking the weather before you step outside. The Smart Suite system at Via Bloor takes care of all that for you. The Smart Suite alarm system connects to your smartphone and the concierge station, so you can feel safe 24/7. Plus, surveillance cameras are monitored by the concierge and you can view the live footage on your very own Smart Suite wall pad and mobile app.
A Distributed Antenna System (DAS) will be deployed in the community to improve cellular coverage in Via Bloor’s amenity spaces and suites.
The parking garage at Via Bloor features an automated license plate recognition system to manage access and security into the garage, so you never have to worry about remembering your key or fob. In addition, the community has integrated electronic lockers that allow for easy management of package delivery.
Your Smart Suite wall pad is integrated with your smartphone, allowing you to use either for intercommunity video communication, energy management and more. Even your door lock can be controlled by your smartphone, or conventional key or fob if you prefer.
- PROJECT NAME: The Via Bloor Condos
- TYPE: Condominium, Retail
- STOREYS: 36
- UNIT SIZES: 395 Sq Ft – 1364 SqFt
- MAINTENANCE: $0.60 PER SqFt
- PARKING: $59,000
- ESTIMATED COMPLETION DATE: Early 2021
The Via Bloor Condos Connectivity:
- 3-minute walk to Castle Frank Station
- 3 or 5-minute walk to one of two nearby entrances to Sherbourne Station
- 18-minute walk to Greek Town
- 3-minute drive to the Don Valley Parkway
- 18-minute drive to the Gardiner Expressway
- 20-minute drive to Highway 401
- 3-minute subway ride to Yonge and Bloor (1 stop)
- Adjacent to the northbound and southbound bus stops on Parliament, plus the east and westbound bus stops on Bloor
- 5-minute bus ride or 10-minute walk to the streetcar
Incredible hotel-like amenities await you at Via Bloor. Indoors we want you to have your choice of activities (or less active pursuits) in a spin room, fitness centre, weight room, and yoga studio, or in a whirlpool, sauna & steam facilities, lounges, and even your choice of party rooms. Step inside and transform into our fitness centre. Indulge in a spin class before detoxing in ambient sauna heat. Or Find a place to unwind on the 5th-floor outdoor pool and lounge. Cool off with a dip in the terrace pool.
Whatever your day looks like, the allure of Via Bloor is designed for you to just be.
Explore The Area:
- Arts & Culture – Art Museum, University of Toronto, BATA Shoe Museum, Gardiner Museum, The Royal Ontario Museum (ROM), Design Exchange and The Textile Museum of Canada (TMC)
- Fitness: GoodLife Fitness, Moksha Yoga Danforth, 889 Yoga and Pilates Studio, Equinox Yorkville
- Break a Leg: Toronto Dance Theatre, Hart House Theatre, The Social Capital, Elgin and Winter Garden Theatres, Buddies in Bad Times Theatre, Canadian Contemporary Dance Theatre
- HIDDEN GEMS: CAFÉ FIORENTINA, ATHENS PASTRIES, UNDER THE TABLE, TASSO BAKING COMPANY
- Schools and Universities: Jesse Ketchum Junior and Senior Public School, Jarvis Collegiate Institute, Le Collège Français, Nelson Mandela Park Public School, Montcrest School, École Napoléon, University of Toronto, Ryerson University, OCAD University, George Brown College
If you are looking for an excellent project in Etobicoke by the same builder, Tridel, Please click here
Scarborough by the same builder, Tridel, Please click here