VIVO Condos at Don Mills Rd and Sheppard Avenue East, Toronto
VIVO Condos Now Selling Under Resale
Now Selling Under Resale
Don Mills Road and Sheppard Avenue East
Register Now !!
Discover the essence of liveability and connectivity at VIVO, the third exciting release in Fairview Park master-planned development. Designed around an expansive multi-use 1-acre public park, and with Fairview Mall, the TTC Sheppard Subway line, and Highways 404, 401 and the DVP mere moments away, VIVO residents are just steps to all life’s needs, wants and desires.
VIVO occupies a special place in the Fairview Park community, close to the southeastern edge and visible from a distance, acting as a landmark visible from all modes of transportation. VIVO Condos will be 17 storeys. The building will feature a 4 storey podium with balconies for each unit. The estimated completion date for VIVO Condos is set for August 2019.
Nestled within the master-planned community, spend mornings, evenings and afternoons outdoors in this 1-acre park, full of paths, sitting areas, playgrounds, a splash pad, fitness stations – even an off-leash dog park.
Green space, paths for walkers and joggers, comfortable seating and a playground with a cool-off zone for kids – all the elements that people naturally gravitate to in a neighbourhood park. Adding exercise equipment, game tables and an off-leash dog area elevates the experience to a new level. A dynamic new park is the perfect focal point to bring people together with features that appeal to all ages.
- Development Name: VIVO Condos
- Project Type: Condominiums Apartments
- Location: North York – Fairview Mall Drive
- Number of Floors: 17 storeys
- Number of Units: 207 units
- Unit size: From 330 SqFt Up to 885 SqFt
- Maintenance Fee: $0.58 Per SqFt Per Month
- Date of completion: August 2019
VIVO Condos Highlights:
- Has a walk score of 81/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located across from Fairview Mall
- Transit score 84: excellent transit
- Bus at the doorstep, approximately 7-minute walk to the subway
- Easy access to highway 404, 401 and the DVP
- Minutes to the Don Mills Subway station
- Close to schools
- Close to Seneca College
- Nearby parks include Parkway Forest Park, Oriole Park and Shaughnessy Public School Park
Amenities include Indoor/outdoor Yoga Room, Court Yard, Gym, Party Room, Dining Room, Games Area and Screening Lounge
- 9-foot ceilings in living, dining and bedroom
- Pre-finished engineered strip laminate flooring throughout foyer, hallways, living, dining, den, kitchen and bedrooms
- 12″x24″ ceramic or porcelain tiles in bathrooms and laundry
- Stainless steel refrigerator, range, hood fan and microwave or microwave hood fan and Contemporary granite countertop in Kitchen
- Master Ensuite features contemporary deep soaker tub
- Ensuite Laundry includes white, stacked washer and dryer
Experience one of Toronto’s largest shopping centres, Fairview Mall, literally just steps away. Enjoy incredible access to over 175 stores, movie theatres and restaurants.
Live steps from a plethora of restaurants, bistros and bars, each offering flavours from around the world. Or, create culinary delights by shopping at the Fairview Mall’s Organic Farmer’s Market.
Travel is inevitable. Convenient travel is ideal. At Fairview Park, residents can enjoy a breezy 7-minute walk to Don Mills Subway Station, connecting residents to everywhere in the city with ease.
Register Now to get access to these Exclusive VIVO Condos at Don Mills Rd and Sheppard Avenue East, Toronto, VIP Prices and Floor Plans
Please click here and fill out the form and we will update you as soon as possible.
Is this not the right location and type of house for you ? Click here and fill out “My Dream Home” form and let us know what you would like.
We strongly recommend interested buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home sales centre. Realtors get paid by the builders and their service is free to you, neither the price of your purchase will change. A Realtor will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, as well will refer you to professionals such as lawyers and finance/mortgage.