Stockyards District Residences in Toronto
Stockyards District Residences Brand New PreConstruction Condominiums
Stockyards District Residences is a new condo development by Marlin Spring Developments currently in preconstruction at 2306 Saint Clair Avenue West, Toronto
Steps from The Junction, the Stockyards District echoes the ingenuity of one of Toronto’s best neighbourhoods. Paired with transit, bike paths, boutiques, and a nearby urban centre, the Stockyards District is primed to be a top Toronto neighbourhood.
The 4 mid-rise buildings are labelled with letters, with Building A being on the westernmost side of the property, and Building D being on the east side. Tower B, which is by far the largest building, is subdivided into 2 sections. Building A will be 15 storeys tall and it will have amenities on its ground level and 166 residential units in its remaining floors. Building B will be the tallest in the group at 19 storeys, and it will also have amenity space on its ground level.
The eastern and western sections of Building B will combine to have 910 units. Building C will be 7 storeys tall, and it will not have any residential units. Instead, its first 2 floors will have retail floor space totalling 21,606 square feet, while floors 3-7 will have 46,600 square feet of medical floor space. Building D will be 15 storeys, and it will have retail on its first two floors too, totalling 22,258 square feet, and the remaining 13 floors will be for residential use.
The 1,255 residential units in this development will be divided into 179 bachelor dwellings, 301 one bedroom dwellings, 715 two bedroom dwellings, and 233 three bedroom dwellings. A 5 level parking garage that will contain 977 car spaces, 800 of which will be allocated to residential use. 105 of the remaining parking spots will be for commercial/office use, and 105 will be for visitors.
Sales for available units start from the $455,990. Stockyards District Residences has a total of 236 units. Sizes range from 522 Square Feet to 1414 Square Feet.
The estimated Occupancy is Winter 2022.
FEATURES AND FINISHES
Stockyard District Residences delivers the ultimate in style, sophistication, luxury, features and amenities, all within an exquisite urban environment. With a wide selection of unique suite styles and sizes with clean and sleek designs, where simplicity is the ultimate sophistication, this residential condo development offers the perfect showcase of a chosen on-the-go lifestyle.
- Suite designs with approximately 9’ smooth finish ceilings
- Wide plank laminate flooring throughout foyer, living/dining areas, kitchen, bedrooms, and den
- Energy efficient kitchen appliances consisting of a 24” stainless steel refrigerator, 24” freestanding electric range, 24” integrated dishwasher, and 30” OTR microwave
- Stacked washer-dryer directly vented to the exterior
- Quartz slab countertops in Kitchen and bathroom
- Single basin under mount stainless steel sink, with single-lever pull-down spray faucet in the matte black finish in Kitchen
- Convenient individually controlled heating and cooling system
- Outdoor Terrace with Barbecue and Firepit
- Private Dining Room
- Outdoor Lounge
- Spacious Lobby
- Kids Play Room
- Party Room
- Indoor Lounge
- Dog Run
- Private Dining
- Yoga Studio
- commercial retail
REASONS TO BUY
- Location: Travel to the downtown core in only minutes. Walk Score of 74/100: The area is very “walkable” – everything you need is just right around the corner (shopping included!). There is a mix of both big box stores and little boutiques, and a wide variety of unique businesses. It’s also rich in history!
- Restaurants: It’s the people, culture and food options that really make the Stockyards District one of our favourite places in the city. You can trust us, with some of the best boutique restaurants, bars, lunch shops, cafes, and grocery stores around, there’s always something to eat.
- Things to do: It offers some of the city’s best, unique and exciting entertainment spaces that keep the area alive at night.
- Shopping: The Stockyards is an exciting urban retail centre with tons of retail stores and local businesses.
- Transit: Transit Score of 83/100. Very close to St. Clair West Station, the 512 streetcar route, and the 40 bus route. That’s not all – St. Clair West and Keele will soon be home to a brand new GO Train station as part of Metrolinx’s Regional Express Rail (RER) program.
- Parks: Close proximity to Runnymede Park with a baseball diamond, tennis court, playground and wading pool located at 221 Ryding Avenue, Maple Clair Park with a playground and splash pad located at 20 Villa Street, and Upper Junction Park with a jungle gym and playground located at 85 Birdstone Crescent. All three of these parks serve as little getaways for families, friends, and pets.
Is this not the right location and type of house for you ? Click here and fill out “My Dream Home” form and let us know what you would like.
We strongly recommend interested buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home sales centre. Realtors get paid by the builders and their service is free to you, neither the price of your purchase will change. A Realtor will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, as well will refer you to professionals such as lawyers and finance/mortgage.