Thirty Six Zorra Brand New PreConstruction Condominiums
Thirty Six Zorra
Coming Soon near
Kipling Ave & The Queensway in Toronto, Etobicoke
Prices starting from $300’s
Register Now !!
Thirty Six Zorra Condominiums is a new condo development currently in preconstruction at 36 Zorra Street, Toronto. Introducing Thirty Six Zorra, a splash of colour coming soon to Toronto’s Queensway. Live colourfully and seize every new opportunity to awaken your individuality. Be where modern conveniences line your horizon, illuminate your senses, and dare to express yourself like never before.
Located in Toronto’s Etobicoke Queensway neighbourhood, Thirty Six Zorra will be a 35-storey tower anchored by a 7-storey podium. The project is nestled between Islington and Kipling Avenue, which provide convenient and direct access on and off the Gardiner Expressway.
A short drive from two GO Station train lines and major subway stations, residents will have unmatched convenience to downtown Toronto and interregional cities. With plans of new parks to be built next to Thirty Six Zorra Condos, residents will enjoy suburban living with urban accessibility and amenities. Sales for available units start from the $300,000’s. Thirty Six Zorra Condominiums has a total of 460 units. The condo will have a mix of 1-bed, 1-bed+den & 2-bed units.
BBQ dining area, 24-Hour Concierge , Gym with Weight Area, Boxing/Yoga Studio , Games Room, Guest Suites, TV Lounge, Seating Lounge, Green roof, Kids Club, Hobby Room, Demo Kitchen, Lobby, Fire Pits, Social Club/Co-working space, Cabanas, Comfortable Sun loungers , On-site park , Pet Run, Pet Wash area, Rooftop Pool, Dry sauna.
Thirty Six Zorra Condos Highlights
- The Queensway is a bustling and vibrant neighborhood full of local restaurants, cafes, and entertainment options. There are plenty of grocery stores, drug stores, and banks in the area. Sherway Gardens is just 6 minutes away.
- Great Investment – Humber College – Lakeshore Campus is home to over 10,600 full-time students every year. Thirty Six Zorra Condos is just a 6-minute TTC bus ride away, and it would make for perfect off-campus housing for students.
- Highway Access – Located just 2 minutes North of the Gardiner Expressway, motorists can commute to downtown Toronto in just 20 minutes. Highway 427 is just a 5-minute drive away and Highway 401, just 10 minutes, allowing for seamless travel throughout Toronto and the GTA.
- Transit Options – The area surrounding Thirty Six Zorra Condos is serviced by TTC buses, residents will have just a short walk up to The Queensway to access routes that will take them throughout the city and connect them to the subway, which is less than a 10-minute ride away or Mimico GO station which is only 6 minutes away. Riders can commute into Union Station in less than an hour via TTC and just 17 minutes via GO Train.
- Green Space – 10 minutes away from Thirty Six Zorra Condos there are plenty of fresh beaches, Lake Ontario, and lush, green parks awaiting residents. Humber Bay Park offers a dog park and plenty of walking and biking trails. Head out to Etobicoke Point or Lookout Point and relax where the views of the downtown Toronto skyline are just incredible.
- Recreation and Activities: Islington Golf Club, Centennial Park Golf Centre, Centennial Park, Lambton Golf & Country Club, CF Sherway Gardens, Cineplex Entertainment and VIP Theatres.
- Shopping and Restaurants – Burrito Boyz, K&B Sushi, BPC Best Portuguese Chicken, Starbucks, Costco Wholesale, IKEA Etobicoke and much more.
Register Now to get access to these Exclusive Thirty Six Zorra Brand New PreConstruction Condominiums , VIP Prices and Floor Plans. Please click here and fill out the form and we will update you as soon as possible.
Is this not the right location and type of house for you ? Click here and fill out “My Dream Home” form and let us know what you would like.
We strongly recommend interested buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home sales centre. Realtors get paid by the builders and their service is free to you, neither the price of your purchase will change. A Realtor will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, as well will refer you to professionals such as lawyers and finance/mortgage.