Hearthstone Circle in Guelph, ON
Brand new preconstruction Single Family Free hold Detached Homes
Coming soon to
37 Lowes Road West, Guelph, ON
Prices starting Low $700’s
This is a new single family detached home development currently in preconstruction at 37 Lowes Road West, Guelph. An exclusive and modern enclave of finely crafted Detached family homes in Guelph. Located in Guelph’s desirable South end, Hearthstone Circle features all of the amenities you could want for you and your family.
Located just off Gordon Street, this community of single-detached houses is a recently developed centre with convenient access to nearby shops, health care providers, restaurants and more. The perfect community for families, Hearthstone Circle is within walking distance to numerous schools and parks. Hike in Guelph’s esteemed Preservation Park with over 7 km of trails accessible year-round just down the street from Hearthstone Circle. Centrally located, access to both Guelph’s beautiful downtown core and Highway 401 are a short drive away.
Enjoy modern features, finishes, façades and designed with space for families to grow. For those looking to move into a beautiful new home in an established family neighbourhood, Hearthstone Circle invites you to join a community in Guelph that you’ll be proud to call home.
Hearthstone Circle is just a 10 minute drive to Guelph’s downtown core and the University of Guelph with quick and easy access to Highway 6 and 401. Excellent shopping and dining, top-rated public and private schools, and an array of arts, culture and recreational opportunities abound.
Luxury Features & Finishes
- high ceilings on ground floor and 8′ high on second floor
Quality Concrete Construction
- Poured concrete basement, walls and floor, front porch and garage floor Pre-cast concrete walk and steps to front entrance High Performance Mechanical Systems
- High Efficiency forced air gas Furnace with Central Air Conditioning ERV – Energy Recovery Ventilation System that recycles energy within the house to save on your energy bills Exhaust fan in kitchen vented to exterior Vent to exterior for dryer Vent provided for future exhaust fan in rough in basement bathroom Energy-Efficient Doors and Windows
High Quality Plumbing Fixtures
- Quality rental on demand gas hot water
- Double stainless-steel undermount sink in kitchen
- Two exterior hose faucets for yard and lawn
- Bathroom fixtures with chrome faucets
- Single laundry tub as per plan Shut off valves on all sinks and toilets for peace of mind
High Quality Flooring
- 5/8″ tongue & groove sub floors, glued and screwed to Engineered floor joists Luxury vinyl plank flooring on the ground floor as indicated on plan to be selected from Vendor’s samples Quality broadloom carpet with plush high density under pad on stairs, upper hallways, stair landing and bedrooms to be selected from Vendor’s samples 13″ X 13″ Ceramic tile floors in all bathrooms on the second floor
Architecturally Harmonious Exteriors
- Architecturally designed double laminate fiberglass shingles Maintenance free soffits, fascia, eavestrough and downspouts
- All windows and exterior door frames caulked
Is this not the right location and type of house for you ? Click here and fill out “My Dream Home” form and let us know what you would like.
We strongly recommend interested buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home sales centre. Realtors get paid by the builders and their service is free to you, neither the price of your purchase will change. A Realtor will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, as well will refer you to professionals such as lawyers and finance/mortgage.