357 King West
357 King West Brand New PreConstruction Condominiums
357 King West Condos is a new condo development by Great Gulf, currently in preconstruction at 357 King Street West, Toronto. Condominium Residences coming up at King Street West and Blue Jays Way. 42 Story Tower in the heart of King West, minutes from Financial District, Queen West, Universities, and downtown amenities.
Sales for available units range in price from $474,990 to over $899,990. 357 King West has a total of 324 units, sizes range from 521 to 1095 square feet. 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom and 3 Bedroom units available.
The development is scheduled for completion in 2021.
- Party Room with panoramic 42nd Floor Outdoor Terrace
- Work/Study Areas
- Yoga & Pilates Studio
- Juice Bar
- Weight Room
- Cardio Room
- Ping Pong Room
- 24-hour Concierge
- guest suites
- Parcel Pickup and more
- Perfect Walk Score of 100/100
- Nearby attractions include The Skydome, The Royal Alexander Theatre, Roy Thompson Hall, Art Gallery of Ontario, The Rogers Centre, The Air Canada Centre, Ripley’s Aquarium, TIFF Bell Lightbox; CN Tower; The Princes of Whales Theatre; CBC Museum; CF Toronto Eaton Centre; Sweet Jesus; Wayne Gretzky; Thai Princess Restaurant and tons of popular pubs and delicious restaurants.
- Located in the Entertainment District
- Steps to Financial District and the Fashion District
- Perfect Transit Score of 100/100
- 514 Cherry, 504 King, 510 Spadina, 304 King, 310 Spadina streetcars and numerous buses run along King St.
- Union and St. Andrew subway stations are also located nearby and will connect commuters to all the city has to offer.
- Great Amenities
- A wide range of suites and floor plans to choose from
- Developer: Great Gulf, One of Canada’s largest and most reputable residential, commercial space and resort developer.
Is this not the right location and type of house for you ? Click here and fill out “My Dream Home” form and let us know what you would like.
We strongly recommend interested buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home sales centre. Realtors get paid by the builders and their service is free to you, neither the price of your purchase will change. A Realtor will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, as well will refer you to professionals such as lawyers and finance/mortgage.