Aquabella Condos Toronto
Aquabella Condos Now Selling Under Resale
Aquabella is one of the most luxurious condominiums of the Bayside Toronto community. Hovering over the water’s edge, It takes advantage of its rare placement in the city with expansive terraces that provide an immersion in city and sky. Blurring the boundary between the building and its setting, Aquabella sanctions a life of exquisite beauty. Featuring opportunities for living, working, shopping, dining and leisure time, Bayside Toronto will not only be a major destination in Toronto’s emerging downtown waterfront, but it will also be a luxurious experiential journey.
Aquabella is uniquely designed to follow the contours of the lake with grand terraces, boarded by vast panoramas. Looking out at sweeping vistas from your Harbourfront home, it can be hard to tell where the glistening water of Lake Ontario ends and the boundless beauty of the sky begins. Aquabella is luxury by the lake.
Aquabella at Bayside Condos with a series of 64m² terraces topping the building, the massing strategy allows each residence an unobstructed view of the water, while the building’s sloping and somewhat irregular form avoids the impact of a monolithic presence on the waterfront.
The Project Will include condos units and Retail. Aquabella at Bayside Condos features a 24 storeys Tower with a total of 228 Units including One bedroom suites, One bedroom + Den, Two bedroom suites, Two bedroom + Den, Three Bedroom suites and Three bedroom + Den. The estimated completion date for Aquabella Condos is set for Fall 2020.
- Development Name: Aquabella at Bayside
- Project Type: Condominium Apartments, Retail
- Location: Queen Quay East, Downtown Toronto
- Number of Floors: 24 storeys
- Unit size: From 562 SqFt to 4,326 SqFt
- Maintenance Fee: $0.62 Per SqFt Per Month + Hydro, Heating, Cooling and water
- Price Range: Sale Under Resale
- Date of completion: Fall 2020
- Near Perfect Walk Score 83 out of 100
- Prefect Transit Score 92 of 100
- Enjoy beautiful views of Lake Ontario, astonishing greenery, Toronto’s Islands and Entertainment
- A Short Walk to the Health Science Facility for George Brown College which includes specializations in Nursing, Dental Health, Health Services Management and Health and Wellness
- Minutes to the Downtown Core, Union Station, Restaurants, ACC, the Financial District, Distillery District & More
- Close to Ryerson University
- TTC stop at the front door
- 5 Mins to the bishop airport
- Close to Union station
- Close to the famous St. Lawrence market
Is this not the right location and type of house for you ? Click here and fill out “My Dream Home” form and let us know what you would like.
We strongly recommend interested buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home sales centre. Realtors get paid by the builders and their service is free to you, neither the price of your purchase will change. A Realtor will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, as well will refer you to professionals such as lawyers and finance/mortgage.