Brand New PreConstruction Condominiums
Cityzen Development Group
Playground Condos at Garrison Point is a new condo development by Cityzen Development Group, Fernbrook Homes and Greybrook Realty Partners currently in preconstruction at 30 Ordnance Street, Toronto. Located Within the Liberty Village & King West Neighbourhoods. Introducing a brand new 35-Storey condominium residence within the acclaimed Garrison Point neighbourhood. Situated on a signature 4-acre city park, Playground Condominiums lets you enjoy one of the city’s most complete lifestyles.
Playground Condominiums is perfectly situated to offer some of the best views in downtown Toronto. South facing suites can bask in the beautiful sights of Lake Ontario. Meanwhile, east, west and north facing suites can soak in the magnetic glow of Toronto’s iconic city skyline.
A new place to live and play in Toronto is taking shape. Nestled within Toronto’s popular King West and Liberty Village neighbourhoods, discover vibrant condominium living situated on an all-new 4-acre community park. This is a place that combines the constant variety of life in Toronto’s most exciting neighbourhoods, with the sense of refuge that that only nature can offer. It’s a place where you can spend your days exploring stylish shops and restaurants, and also exploring the majestic shores of Lake Ontario. Where you can watch the big game at BMO Field, and watch the big moments of your life unfold in the comfort of your own home. Embracing a lifestyle of excitement, possibility, convenience and fun. It’s all waiting for you, any time you want to play.
Sales for available units range in price from $497,900 to $976,900. Playground Condos at Garrison Point has a total of 432 units, sizes range from 551 to 1047 square feet. The development is scheduled for completion in Jan 2020.
- Kid’s Play Room
- Guest Suites
- Party Room
- Theatre Room
- Outdoor Pool
- Fitness Centre
Features & Finishes
- Double glazed windows
- Solid core entry door with designer hardware & security viewer
- 9’, 9.5’ & 10’ smooth ceilings (as per plan) (excluding mechanical bulkheads)
- Designer selected laminate flooring throughout (except in tiled areas)
- Custom designed kitchen cabinetry with panelled refrigerator & dishwasher, integrated wall oven, glass ceramic cooktop, & over-the-range microwave with exhaust fan
- Ceiling mounted track lighting & under cabinet lighting in kitchen
- Framed glass shower enclosure &/or soaker tub in the bathroom(s) with ceramic tile surround (as per plan)
- Ceiling mounted light fixtures in the foyer, hallways, bedroom(s), dining room & den (as per plan)
- In-suite alarm system
- LOCATION: A sophisticated nightlife on King St W, phenomenal music at Budweiser Stage, and endless entertainment at Exhibition Place all await you! Amenities Near Playground Condos include Canadian National Exhibition, Ontario Place, Billy Bishop Airport, BMO Field, Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament and many more
- TRANSIT OPTIONS: Go Transit, bike lanes, TTC Subway and the Gardiner Expressway are all right here. Walk Score: 90 Transit Score: 100 Bike Score: 85
- SHOPPING AND DINING: Explore the boutiques of Queen Street and cover all your life essentials with the shops of Liberty Village and King Street. Enjoy exceptional local restaurants and experience endless excitement with countless entertainment destinations nearby.
- EDUCATION: With a great traffic score, Playground Condos is a fantastic location for university students. Nearby is UofT, OCADU, Ryerson University, and George Brown College.
- PARKS – A signature 4-acre city park and 2 spectacular pedestrian bridges connect you to an expansive network of green space in the surrounding neighbourhood.
Is this not the right location and type of house for you ? Click here and fill out “My Dream Home” form and let us know what you would like.
We strongly recommend interested buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home sales centre. Realtors get paid by the builders and their service is free to you, neither the price of your purchase will change. A Realtor will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, as well will refer you to professionals such as lawyers and finance/mortgage.