Sage Prestige Condos in Kingston, ON
Sage Prestige Condos Brand New PreConstruction Condo project
Coming Soon at
Princess Street, Kingston
15 min walk to Queen’s University
Prices starting from $319.990
|Address||652 Princess Street, Kingston, ON||Occupancy||Sept 2021|
|Area||Kingston, ON||Deposit||$5000 on signing|
5% balance in 30 days
5% July 1, 2021
|Beds||0 – 3 Bedrooms||Suite Size Range|
413 – 779 SqFt
|Average Price per Sqft||$872 per SqFt||Starting Prices|
Sage Kingston is a new condo development The development is scheduled for completion in 2021. Sales for available units range in price from $382,990 to over $479,490. Sage Kingston has a total of 325 units. Sizes range from 413 to 779 square feet.
Studios, 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom modern condo suites. Steps to local retail amenities, Queens University and Lake Ontario. It is at walking distance from grocery stores, restaurants, coffee shops, public parks and more. This is a perfect and convenient location for students and graduates as they would be able to walk to the university.
Sage Prestige is nested in the heart of the vibrant Kingston city centre. The flawlessly designed property attracts investors from all over the world and is the future home of Queen’s University Students. Connected to transit, highways, shopping, dining and world-class entertainment, Sage Prestige is an unparalleled living experience and investment opportunity. Tentative Occupancy for this project is Sept 2021.
Sage Kingston offers a unique and compelling rental income investment. Queen’s University students pay 20-30% higher rental rates for off-campus housing then comparable universities in Waterloo, Hamilton, or London. The Kingston real estate market has a supply shortage, which has led to the lowest vacancy rate in the province. Sage Kingston will be the first of it’s kind to offer brand new, private, luxury condos located near Queen’s. Exactly what the market is looking for.
Our Sage Condo’s model has been tested and proven successful among our over 10 condo buildings already completed. We offer the market rare 1 and 2 bedroom condos, which demand premium rents. Our portfolio of over 1000 beds in Waterloo, Ontario has experienced strong rental growth and zero vacancies in over 4 years. We are now introducing this model to Kingston for the first time.
Free furniture packages are included in your purchase price.
All furnishings are delivered to the suite with installation provided, enabling residents to simply move right in and enjoy.
- Double bed with mattress
- Nightstand, desk and chair
- Sofa with coffee table, media unit, 50″ flatscreen TV
- Dining table and chairs
For being our prestige client, you get 2 Years Free Property Management which will include
- Renting your suite
- Signing lease agreements and parental guarantors
- Collection of post-dated cheques
- Coordination of tenant move-in
- Field all tenant phone calls and inquiries
- Complete maintenance management
- Bill payments and cheque deposits
- Provide regular statements
- NAME: Sage Prestige Condos
- PROJECT TYPE: Condominium and Retail
- DEVELOPER: IN8 Development
- LOCATION: 15-minute walk to Queens University
- UNITS: 328 premium residential student rental properties and 13 commercial spaces
- BUILD: High ceilings, stainless steel appliances, stone countertops as a standard finish
- AMENITIES: A welcoming lobby, central atrium with natural light, study room, lounge, games room, fitness center and amenity room
- MAINTENANCE FEE: $0.25 PSF including everything except hydro (which tenant would pay)
- Other Benefits: Front Loading washer and dryer included / Free WiFi Included
- UNIT SIZES: From 355 sq ft to 821 sq ft
- PARKING COST: $25,000
- LOCKER COST: $3,500 (parking lever)
- ESTIMATED COMPLETION DATE: Fall 2020
Reasons to buy Sage Prestige
- FULLY FURNISHED UNITS starting at $192,990
- TWO YEAR MINIMUM LEASE GUARANTEE
- TWO YEAR FREE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT services with Sage Living
- CAPPED DEVELOPMENT CHARGES at $4,900 and $5,900
- FULLY-FURNISHED RESIDENTIAL UNITS
- MONTHLY DEPOSIT STRUCTURE AVAILABLE
- MORE THAN 10% EXPECTED ANNUAL RETURN on deposit
- PARKING AVAILABLE at $25,000
- LOCKERS AVAILABLE at $3,500
- HST & SIX APPLIANCES Included in the base purchase price
- CASH FLOW POSITIVE INVESTMENTS
- CAP RATES AS HIGH AS 5%
- WALK SCORE: Walkscore of 93/100, A mere 10-minute walk from Queen’s University, located in the centre of Downtown Kingston, close to shopping and dining, nearby parks include Victoria Park, Pine Street Park and Friendship Park
- LOCATION: Steps to local retail amenities, Queens University and Lake Ontario. Kingston Is Also Home to The Royal Military College Of Canada And St. Lawrence College.
- INVESTOR PACKAGE: Fully Furnished Turnkey Project, 2 Year Lease Guarantee, 2 Years Free Property Management, Deposit $5000 on Signing, 5% in 30 days, 2.5% May 1st 2017, 2.5% November 1st, 2017, 2.5% May 1st 2018, 2.5% October 1st 2018, 5% May 1st 2020
- Rising Student Enrollments: The University has a total enrolment of 24,582 students(2016), however only have on-campus housing for 3,900 students. This creates a high-demand for off-campus student housing.
- Experienced Property Management: Sage Living have leased over 2000 beds on behalf of condo owners in the past 5 years.
- PLATINUM SALE: Register below for floor plan and prices in the platinum phase with 2-year rent guarantee and two-year free property management.
- DEVELOPER: The principals of IN8 Developments have over 20 years of direct experience in the construction and urban development industries.
Is this Not the right location, city and type of house you are looking for? No problem, We may certainly find your dream home: Click here and fill out “My Dream Home search in Mississauga ” form and we will get back to you with relevant information.
We strongly recommend you as the buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home/ Condo sales centre. We as builder’s preferred agents get paid a small fee by the builders BUT our services are absolutely free for you. While on the other hand if you go directly – the sales staff at builder sales centre is looking after the interest of builder – NOT you and they do not disclose many points those may not be in your best interest. We as your agents will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, we will also recommend and introduce you to the top professionals such as lawyers and mortgage agents, Banks.
We are Independent Realtors, part of RE/MAX Realty Specialists inc., Brokerage. We do not represent the builder, we represent you! We gain first VIP Access, Pricing & Incentives to many pre-construction developments throughout the GTA. This offer is not available to Buyers currently working with a Realtor and is not intended to solicit buyers currently under contract.
All renderings, incentives, pricing are subject to terms & conditions and may change at any time without notice – see sales representatives for more details.
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
How do I reserve a unit or lot in this project?
Click on “Request Information” – Fill out the form and send us, We will send you more details so that you may select the suites or Lots you are interested in.
What does it mean that RE/MAX Team Paliwal -Gyanesh Paliwal is a “Platinum Agent”?
Platinum agents are the top-selling agents who get preferred status with developers and first access to new projects before regular agents and the public.
How does it benefit me as a buyer to work with RE/MAX Team Paliwal as my Platinum Agent?
Working with us as your Platinum agents give you several benefits
- You get the highest level of access in the building or in the new home project.
- You pay the lowest possible price for the unit or new home (prices are typically increased significantly after the Platinum sales event)
- The best possible incentives and terms.
- We the agents at RE/MAX Team Paliwal do not represent the builder. We represent you. You benefit from our expertise of being top-selling pre-construction agents and investors since 2007.
- Access to our personal network of mortgage brokers, lawyers, property management, HST rebate services, handymen and much more.
- Our services to you as a buyer are free
Do I get a cooling-off period? What is it for?
Yes, after you sign the contract to purchase a suite you will have a standard 10-day cooling-off period BUT only in case of high rise Condo units or Condo-Townhomes NOT when you buy Free Hold homes. It’s 10 calendar days, not business days from the time you sign.
The 10 days are primarily for 2 things: 1) to have a lawyer review your contract with you if you wish and 2) to get a mortgage pre-approval letter
Do I need to have a lawyer?
You don’t need to have a lawyer at the moment that you sign the agreement, however, we always recommend that you have a qualified lawyer review your agreement of purchase and sale after you sign and during your 10-day cooling-off period when you buy a Condo unit.
Do I need to have a mortgage pre-approval to buy?
95% of all builders will require you to provide them with proof of financing capability in order to purchase. This is not required before you sign a contract, but it is usually required within 30 to 60 days of signing.
Not sure where to begin? Don’t worry – getting a mortgage pre-approval is something that we may help you with. Contact us for more details.
Do the prices include HST?
If you are purchasing for yourself and plan to move in, then yes, prices include the HST and there is no HST you will have to pay at final closing.
If you are purchasing as an investment, rental property, then you will have to pay approximately 7.8% of the purchase price as HST on final closing.
This money is remitted to the CRA and later on, we may help you and guide you as to how you can apply to the CRA immediately to get this money back. It usually takes about 1 to 3 month to get your rebate back.
What are my closing costs on a pre-construction condo or house?
Closing costs on a pre-construction condo or house will always be much higher than buying similar property under resale or existing ones. The closing cost of a brand new house or Condo will depend on the actual purchase price of the unit/house you are buying, but it also depends on the builder, the city that you are buying in, and the type of unit/house that you are buying.
Roughly speaking in Toronto you can expect to pay approximately 3-5% of the purchase price in closing costs when purchasing a brand new condo or house.
Contact RE/MAX Team Paliwal for more details
Are there any ‘hidden’ costs when buying a pre-construction condo unit or home in Greater Toronto, Canada?
No, there are no hidden fees when buying pre-construction condos or houses because all fees must be disclosed in the agreement of purchase and sale. All purchasers must review the agreement and have a lawyer advise them on the exact closing cost amounts. If you need a lawyer to help you we can suggest to you to several expert law firms that will review your agreement in detail.
Is it possible to assign my condo or house? How much is the assignment fee?
Most condo or house builders do allow you to sell your unit/lot or house before its occupancy by you. This process is called selling by “assignment”.
There is usually an assignment fee and a legal fee associated with selling. Costs may range from $1000-10,000. Contact us for more details.