Stride Condos & Townhomes
Stride Brand New PreConstruction Condos and Townhomes
Enjoy Dynamic lifestyle near Lake Ontario in Mississauga
Great news for nature loving people, TEAM Paliwal is introducing Stride Condos in Mississauga with Lake View. Stride Condos & Towns is a new preconstruction condo and townhome development by Kingsmen Group Inc. located at 501 Lakeshore Road East in Mississauga.
SITE MAP: STRIDE CONDOS & TOWNS – 501 Lakeshore Road East, Mississauga
Great look of the calm, silvery blue lake. There are Shops, patios, bikers, runners.. the neighbourhood is already alive. Have a run at the waterfront or explore those little boutique stores in the neighbourhood. Probably both. Stride Condos & Towns is currently in Registration Phase.
Stride Condos & Townhomes Highlights
- Fantastic location, many nearby public transportation options GO, MI way
- 20 Mints drive to Downtown Toronto
- Close to shopping, dining and schools, Port Credit Library
- Scenic view of Lake Ontario, light house, Snug Harbor
- Nearby parks include St. Lawrence Park, Lake front Promenade Park
- Condos & Towns from high $400s
- Walk to shops, restaurants & waterfront
- 1, 2 & 3 bedroom designs
- Close to Port Credit GO & Long Branch GO
- Beautiful rooftop terraces
- 20 min to downtown Toronto via GO
- Views of Lake Ontario
- Modern architecture
- Stylish features & finishes
- DEVELOPMENT NAME: Stride Condos & Towns
- DEVELOPER(S): Kingsmen Group Inc.
- BUILDING TYPE: Condominium & Townhome
- ADDRESS: 501 Lakeshore Road East, Mississauga
- OCCUPANCY BY: 2020
- NEIGHBOURHOOD: Lakeview
Is this not the right location and type of house for you ? Click here and fill out “My Dream Home” form and let us know what you would like.
We strongly recommend interested buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home sales centre. Realtors get paid by the builders and their service is free to you, neither the price of your purchase will change. A Realtor will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, as well will refer you to professionals such as lawyers and finance/mortgage.