M2M Condominiums Brand New PreConstruction Condo project
M2M Condos is a new condo development by Aoyuan International currently in preconstruction at 5915 Yonge Street, Toronto. A master-planned community coming to Yonge & Finch.
M2M Condos is a master-planned development consisting of 5 glass towers at Cummer Ave. and Yonge Street. Located in the Newtonbrook neighbourhood of North York, this area is one of the most in-demand in Toronto.
M2M Condos has a total of 810 units. Sales for available units start from $389,900
Residents of this development will enjoy living next to some of Yonge Street’s best in dining, convenient transit routes and recreation for the whole family. M2M Condos is the ultimate living destination and the next major master-planned community in North York.
This development includes a Community Centre, Daycare, Retail at a ground level 180,000 sqft of office space
- 5 buildings rising to 33, 35, 39, 40 and 43 storeys in height
- 1 to 3-bedroom units
- four levels of underground parking housing 874 parking spots
- collection of outdoor and indoor amenities
- two storey gym
- development designed by Wallman Architects
M2M Condos Highlights:
- Located in the Newtonbrook East neighbourhood in Toronto
- 8-minute walk to the Finch Subway Station
- Easy access to highways and public transportation. Highway 401 and 404 is located nearby for motorists travelling in and out of the city.
- Perfect Transit Score of 100/100; walk score of 93/100
- 10 bus routes also service the area
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Nearby parks include Northtown Park, Silverview Park and Finch Parkette
Is this not the right location and type of house for you ? Click here and fill out “My Dream Home” form and let us know what you would like.
We strongly recommend interested buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home sales centre. Realtors get paid by the builders and their service is free to you, neither the price of your purchase will change. A Realtor will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, as well will refer you to professionals such as lawyers and finance/mortgage.