New Preconstruction 181 East Condos
New Preconstruction 181 East Condos
Coming soon to
181 Sheppard Avenue East, Toronto, ON
Walk to Yonge & Sheppard TTC – SubWay
181 East is a new Boutique style condo development currently in preconstruction at 181 Sheppard Avenue East, Toronto. 181 East has a total of 185 units. 181 East is a boutique development at the corner of Sheppard Ave E. and Willowdale Ave.,
Walking distance to Yonge & Sheppard TTC SubWay station, designed to elevate the neighbourhood to new heights. With tiered terraces flanked with greenery, modern windows and pops of bold colour, it strikes a luxurious balance between uptown sophistication and innovative urban design.
Residents of 181 East Condos are conveniently just stepped away from TTC bus routes including 24-hour options. Line 1 and Line 4 TTC subway stations are just a 10-minute walk away, allowing riders to commute into Union Station in just 35 minutes. Oriole GO station is also conveniently located nearby.
Families of all ages and sizes will love to call 181 East Condos home as the surrounding area offers some of the province’s and city’s highest-ranking and best public schools, alongside some prestigious private schools and alternative learning options.
Features & Finishes
- Approximately 9 ft. ceiling heights in principal rooms, defined as Living Rooms and Dining Rooms. Approximately 10 ft. ceiling heights in principal rooms, defined as Living Rooms and Dining Rooms in suites 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231, 802, 803, 804, 805, 806, 807*. All measurements are calculated from the finished concrete slab floor to the underside of the concrete slab. Where bulkheads or dropped ceilings are required to accommodate mechanical or serving items, the height of the ceiling will be less than noted above.
- Solid core entry door with privacy viewer.
- Contemporary 4” baseboards in all areas except bathroom(s) and Laundry Room, which have a tile baseboard.
- Contemporary 2” casings throughout.
- Flat-panel interior doors with satin chrome hardware.
- Framed mirrored sliding closet doors in Foyer, as per plan.
- Framed white panel closet doors in Bedroom(s), as per plan.
- Paint grade panelled interior suite doors with brushed chrome levers (where applicable).
- Contemporary glass sliding doors, as per plan.
- Suite walls primed and painted in latex flat finish off-white paint, Kitchen, Bathroom(s) and Laundry/Storage to be painted in latex eggshell off-white paint. Latex semi-gloss off-white paint on the trim. All paint is low VOC.
- White, smooth, painted ceilings in all areas.
- Terraces to receive concrete pavers.
- Laminate flooring in the Foyer and Foyer closet, Hallway, Bedroom(s), Living/Dining Room, Den and Kitchen, as per plan.
- Porcelain floor tile in Bathroom(s), as per plan.
- Ceramic floor tile in Laundry areas, as per plan.
- Custom-designed contemporary kitchen cabinetry.
- Quartz countertop with single bowl stainless-steel, under-mount sink.
- Single-lever chrome Kitchen faucet with a pull-out head for ease of use.
- Contemporary tile backsplash.
- European-style kitchen appliances, including stainless steel 24” panel ready refrigerator with bottom mount freezer, 24” panel ready dishwasher, 24” built-in electric cooktop and wall oven, microwave hood fan combo vented to exterior. Contemporary track light fixture.
- Low consumption toilets.
- Custom-designed bathroom vanity and one-piece sink(s) with an integrated basin. Bathrooms to receive frameless mirror(s).
- All Bathrooms to have light sconce above frameless vanity mirror(s). Pot light within the shower, as per plan.
- Contemporary single-lever chrome faucet(s) on the vanity, and chrome plumbing fixtures in shower or bathtub.
- Acrylic deep soaker tub and wall tile surround up to the ceiling, as per plan.
- Clear tempered frameless glass shower stalls, with tile base and full-height wall tile surround, as per plan.
- Chrome Bathroom accessories, including towel bar or ring, toilet paper holder, and shower rod.
- Porcelain floor tile in bathroom(s).
- Privacy lock on the bathroom door(s).
Laundry Room Features
- Stacked, front-loading, white washer and dryer, vented to the exterior.
Mechanical – Features
- Individually controlled fan coil unit with an integrated Energy recovery ventilator (ERV).
- Ceiling mounted light fixture(s) in a den, bedroom(s), and entry corridor, as per plan.
- Individual service panel with circuit breakers.
- Pre-wired outlets for television, telephone and/or internet connections in Living Room, Bedroom(s) and den, as per plan.
- Capped ceiling outlet in Living Room/Dining Room, as per plan.
- Switch controlled outlet to be provided in Living Room.
- All appliances connected and ready to use.
- White decora-style switches and receptacles throughout.
- Exterior light fixtures for Terrace Suites, as per plan.
- Balconies and terraces to receive one power outlet.
Advanced Security Features
- Cameras at all visitor entrances, allowing for in-suite viewing through cable television (as per applicable television provider).
- Enter-phones to facilitate visitor access to Lobby.
- Resident key fob access to Amenity Areas and Residential Common Areas.
- Cameras in the underground parking at pre-selected locations, along with two-way voice communication to Concierge.
Living in midtown Toronto may be hectic and busy, but the area still can offer some tranquil and peaceful areas. Residents of 181 East Condos can enjoy nearby natural greenspaces that offer an escape from the everyday grind. Nearby parks include Moatfield Farm Park and Betty Sutherland Trail Park. The Don River runs through this park and residents will have access to walking trails along the water.
Is this not the right location and type of house for you? Click here and fill out “My Dream Home” form and let us know what you would like.
We strongly recommend interested buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home sales centre. Realtors get paid by the builders and their service is free to you, neither the price of your purchase will change. A Realtor will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, as well will refer you to professionals such as lawyers and finance/mortgage.