New Preconstruction Edgewood Greens
New Preconstruction Edgewood Greens
Coming soon to
Russell Street & Sheffield Street, Southgate, ON
Prices starting low $600’s
Edgewood Greens is a new townhouse and single-family home development currently in preconstruction at Russell Street & Sheffield Street, Southgate. Sales for available units range in price from $609.990 to over $889,990. Edgewood Greens has a total of 22 units. Sizes range from 1280 to 3063 square feet.
Located in the Village of Dundalk, Edgewood Greens gives you the best of both worlds – the quiet tranquillity of a space nestled in the country combined with big homes on bigger lots surrounded by all the amenities a modern family could ask for. Here, greater new home value is not met with compromise but with the promise of a brighter future for families seeking more from their new home purchase. A future that’s greener, a future that includes your life in Edgewood Greens.
Tucked away from the bustle of today’s fast-paced world exists a place where old world values still matter. Where life moves only as quick as you would like, and the new home value is as big as the homes themselves and the sky above you. Welcome to the Village of Dundalk, a quaint and quiet community that’s just a short drive north of Brampton but an entire world away. A place that’s not only out of the ordinary, it’s tucked just enough out of the way to take advantage of both small-town charm with modern big city amenities within reach.
FEATURES & FINISHES
- Purchaser’s choice of Furniture Finish Kitchen Cabinets from vendor Standard samples.
- STAINLESS STEEL DOUBLE COMPARTMENT SINK.
- QUALITY IMPORTED FLOOR TILES from vendor samples.
- Exhaust hood fan over stove vented to the outside.
- Heavy-duty electrical receptacle for stove.
- MASTER ENSUITE BATH with sink as per applicable model type.
- SINGLE LEVER FAUCET WITH TEMPERATURE CONTROL in bathtub and shower.
- PEDESTAL SINKS or Single VANITY in all POWDER ROOMS. Other bathrooms with VANITY CABINETS and laminate countertops from vendor samples. (As per plan).
- SINGLE LEVER FAUCETS to all vanity and pedestal sinks.
- QUALITY IMPORTED CERAMIC TILES from vendor samples to floors and bathtub enclosure, two rows of the tile where ensuite oval tubs with separate shower stall.
- Architecturally controlled Clay Brick exteriors with quality trim details. As per applicable model and elevation.
- Masonry details in brick and/or pre-cast per elevation.
- DECORATIVE WOOD COLUMNS per applicable exterior plans (EXTERIOR).
- PANELED SECTIONAL ROLL-UP GARAGE DOORS as per elevation.
- MAINTENANCE FREE VINYL CASEMENT WINDOWS throughout.
- All exterior doors and windows to be fully caulked.
- Steel, insulated front entrance door with coach lamp, grip set, deadbolt weather-stripping, and insert windows – as per model.
- 9 FOOT CEILINGS on Main Floor and 8 FOOT CEILINGS on the second floor.
- Imported CERAMIC TILES, as per applicable plans, from vendor’s samples.
- Quality 35 oz. BROADLOOM with foam underpad to all living areas, except where tiled indicated on plans and unfinished areas.
- OAK RAILINGS AND PICKETS, in Natural Finish, from the first floor to the second
- floor stairway where indicated on plans.
- COLONIAL STYLE INTERIOR DOORS and COLONIAL STYLE TRIM throughout
- finished areas, quarter round trim to tiled areas where indicated on plans. SATIN FINISH LEVER interior hardware for all doors.
- All doors and windows to be trimmed throughout in finished areas.
Is this not the right location and type of house for you? Click here and fill out “My Dream Home” form and let us know what you would like.
We strongly recommend interested buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home sales centre. Realtors get paid by the builders and their service is free to you, neither the price of your purchase will change. A Realtor will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, as well will refer you to professionals such as lawyers and finance/mortgage