New Preconstruction Townhouse Eleven 11 Clarkson
Eleven 11 Clarkson
New Preconstruction Townhouse Eleven 11 Clarkson
Coming soon to
1101 Clarkson Road North, Mississauga, ON
Prices starting low $700’s
Eleven 11 Clarkson is a new townhouse development currently in preconstruction at 1101 Clarkson Road North, Mississauga. The development is scheduled for completion in 2020. The development will be perfectly suited for any lifestyle. The project will have 136 residences range from approximately 650 to 1,700 square feet. This means that a single person or a family will find the community a comfortable living destination.
Welcome to a prestigious enclave, where living large and living well go hand in hand. Where sun-dappled days transition into star-streaked nights above exquisite Rooftop Terraces.
Where a postcard-worthy Main Street and lush forested walking trails can both be explored on the same day. Where fashionable shops and great restaurants are within walking distance. And where tasteful luxury is evident at every turn. This is townhome living in the heart of Clarkson Village.
Spacious Rooftop Terraces come standard with all two-storey townhomes. Add a barbecue, comfy outdoor seating and some close friends, and host a gathering with a crimson streaked sunset as your backdrop, or beneath starry skies.
Bright open concept living spaces prove that form and function can co-exist beautifully as one. Wide plank flooring, granite or quartz countertops and sleek cabinetry deliver an elevated backdrop for whatever lies ahead, while a neutral palette leaves room for your signature touch.
Chef-inspired kitchens come outfitted with extended cabinetry, ceramic backsplashes and sleek stainless steel appliances. Chat with guests over wine while prepping dinner at the island, or relax here over coffee and a crossword, come the weekend.
The community, complete with a mix of brown bricks as well as glass paneled balconies, terraces, and Juliet windows may remind one of a modern chalet. Expansive windows welcome optimal sunlight into living spaces along with burnt orange wood details throughout the façade as a touch of colour.
When it comes to transportation options and access, this affluent neighbourhood does compare well to neighbouring communities. With a GO station just 4 minutes away from the development and easy access to Lakeshore and the QEW, this location is a great option for those who need to commute to school or work. The GO Station is part of the Lakeshore West train line which doubles as a bus station with Midway bus service. Additionally, several bus routes service the immediate area for traveling closer to home. Nothing is out of reach from this upcoming townhome community. Eleven 11 Clarkson Towns is your chance to discover life in the village.
- Sleek open concept kitchen with island (as per plan)
- Ceramic backsplash as per builder sample**
- Extended height, designer-selected cabinetry and select hardware**
- Choice of granite or quartz smooth edge countertop**
- Double bowl stainless steel undermount sink with Moen (or equivalent) stainless steel single lever faucet and integrated vegetable sprayer (as per plan)
- Contemporary ceiling light fixture
- GE (or equivalent) stainless steel appliances including:
- Frost-free refrigerator
- Glass top easy clean range/stove
- 3 cycle whisper quiet dishwasher
- Combination stainless steel microwave with built-in range hood exhaust fan vented to outside
- Brand name white stacked washer and dryer
- Ceramic/porcelain tile flooring and tub/shower surround up to ceiling** (as per plan)
- Designer-selected cabinetry with polished nickel hardware**
- Cultured marble countertop with integrated sink in all bathrooms**
- Full width vanity mirror as per builder standard
- Walk-in framed glass shower with ceramic floor and wall tiles** (as per plan)
- Pressure-balanced valve for bathtub and shower
- Privacy locks on bathroom doors
- Exhaust fan in all bathrooms vented to outside
- Designer wall sconce
- 9’ ceiling heights*
- Smooth ceiling finishes in kitchen and bathrooms
- 5 ¼” baseboards and 3 ¼” door casings with brushed nickel lever hardware
- Ceramic/porcelain tile or laminate flooring in entry**
(as per plan)
- Ceramic/porcelain tile flooring in laundry room**
- Wide plank laminate flooring in living/dining room, hallways and kitchen** (as per plan)
- Plush 40oz. wall-to-wall broadloom with upgraded underpad in all bedrooms and on staircases**
- Main staircases feature flat weave carpeted treads and risers, with painted pickets and natural oak bannister
- Located in the heart of Clarkson Village – a short walk to the Clarkson GO Train Station and just minutes from both QEW and 403 access
- Fully landscaped exteriors, common areas and walkways
- Underground garage for resident and visitor parking
- Residents access underground parking via keypad access
- Ample and well-lit underground visitors’ parking
- Security cameras in underground parking and at all entries
- Pedestrian elevators from underground parking to ground level for easy access
Is this not the right location and type of house for you ? Click here and fill out “My Dream Home” form and let us know what you would like.
We strongly recommend interested buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home sales centre. Realtors get paid by the builders and their service is free to you, neither the price of your purchase will change. A Realtor will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, as well will refer you to professionals such as lawyers and finance/mortgage.