Empire Imagine – New Condo Townhomes
Brand new Townhomes Condos
Coming soon to
7570 Goldenrod Trail, Niagara Falls, ON
Prices starting mid $400’s
Great News!!! Empire Imagine has just released more condominium town-home in our Block 88.
Empire Imagine is a new townhouse and single family home development currently under construction at 7570 Goldenrod Trail, Niagara Falls. The development is scheduled for completion in 2021. Sales for available units range in price from $469,990 to over $511,990. Empire Imagine has a total of 1181 units. Sizes range from 1427 to 3220 square feet.
Imagine vineyards and fresh produce within easy reach, as well as some of Ontario’s best artistic and cultural attractions. Imagine puts shopping and amenities within easy reach, as well as beautiful trails and some of Ontario’s finest artistic and cultural attractions. Imagine a new life in a new home, one where you’re surrounded by gorgeous trails and luscious greenery. We call it a wonderful life. Imagine, the most exciting community to ever come to Niagara.
New Block 88
- Starting @ $469,990.
- Road Maintenance fee projected to be $115 per month.
- Elevation A, B & C available.
- 2 & 3 storey units available.
- Lots available backing on to creek ($).
- Closing dates: October -December 2021.
- Extended deposit structure available.
The new Costco is within 5 km of the site projected to be ready at the end of 2020, 10 km to the Niagara Falls and Casino, Located minutes from the QEW, and the site for the new hospital for Niagara is less than 10 Km away. Don’t wait, these units won’t last!
Imagine being only 12 Minutes from the famous Niagara Falls! Easily spend your day enjoying an amazing assortment of Restaurants, Attractions, Shopping, Nightlife, one of the many Wineries and Golf Courses & So Much More. Conveniently located less than 5 Minutes from all of your immediate shopping needs at SmartCentres Niagara Falls featuring stores such as: Walmart, LCBO, PetSmart, as well as a number of other great retailers.
10 Minutes from the Niagara GO Train station which is now operating on a regular weekday schedule making your commute to Downtown Toronto that much easier. Only 3 Minutes from the QEW making travelling throughout the GTA an absolute breeze. You will be less than 20 Minutes from Brock University, which is home to over 19,000 students.
- Exterior elevations which include HORIZONTAL VINYL CLADDING, CLAY BRICK, STONE and/or VINYL BOARD & BATTEN VERTICAL SIDING with ornamental trim details and shutters as per elevations.
- Prefinished siding, soffits, fascia, eavestroughs, and downspouts, as per elevation.
- Self-sealing roof shingles from Vendor’s predetermined colour samples.
- Pre-cast concrete slab walkway to front porch and with rear patio step where applicable
- Sectional garage overhead doors as per elevation
- Front doors to have a grip set, deadbolt and key lock
- Drainage system which includes; damp proofing spray, drainage membrane and drain tile.
- 9’ ceilings on main floor.
- Natural finished oak handrail and pickets on all finished areas stairs in a natural finish from Vendor’s included samples. Main floor staircase to be solid oak treads with oak veneered risers and stringers in a natural finish.
- Flat archways on main floor to be trimmed as per applicable plan.
- Framed mirrored sliding front entrance closet doors with trimmed openings as per plan
- Colonial style trim throughout from Vendor’s included samples.
- Classique interior doors
INTERIOR KITCHEN FEATURES
- Double compartment stainless steel ledge back surface mounted sink with single lever faucet.
- Cabinet opening provided for future dishwasher which includes rough-in plumbing and electrical for future hook-up.
- Heavy-duty (220 Volt) electrical receptacle for stove.
- Dedicated (110 Volt) electrical outlet for refrigerator.
- Island and/or flush breakfast bar
- Electrical outlets at counter level for small appliances.
- Ceramic flooring in entrance, kitchen, breakfast area, laundry room and all bathrooms.
- Engineered natural hardwood flooring on main floor to areas that are not tiled.
- Tongue & groove OSB subflooring throughout.
- White pedestal sink in Powder Room
- White bathroom fixtures provided
- Mirrors provided in all ensuites, bathrooms and powder rooms with wall mounted light fixture
- Exhaust fans provided in all bathrooms
- Single lever faucets provided for all pedestal or vanity sinks as per plan
- Choice of ceramic wall tile for bathtub enclosures and shower stalls, from Vendor’s included samples. Tiles included for ceilings on shower stalls only. Ceramic tile to oval/corner tub skirts, deck and surround.
- All pedestal sinks, vanity sinks, toilets and kitchen sink to have separate shut off valves
- Privacy locks on all bathroom doors
- Forced-air gas furnace with electronic ignition, power vented to exterior. Ductwork sized to accommodate ventilation system requirements.
- Purchaser covenants and agrees to automatically assume and be bound by any rental agreement or other agreement with Vendor’s supplier for a Hot Water Tank and ERV or HRV unit.
- Ductwork sized to accommodate ventilation system requirements for heating and cooling.
- Duct work to be vacuumed
- Single laundry tub with faucet as per plan.
- Hot and cold water supply provided with a separate drain for clothes washing appliance
- Heavy-duty (220 volt) electrical outlet for clothes dryer and a dedicated (110 volt) electrical outlet for washer.
- Décor lighting package in nickel finish in all hallways, kitchen and bedrooms.
- Dining room to receive a switched capped outlet in ceiling.
- Great Room, Living Room, Family, Parlor or Gathering Rooms to receive a switched receptacle.
- Walk in closet(s) and Laundry to receive a globe style ceiling light fixture.
- Bathrooms to receive wall mounted strip light fixture above vanity mirror.
- Two exterior weatherproof electrical G.F.I outlets, one at the front porch and one at rear of home plus one holiday soffit outlet switched from the interior at front of home.
- Smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors installed as per code.
Register Now to get access to these Exclusive Townhouse & Single Family Home Preconstruction, VIP Prices and Floor Plans. Please click here and fill out the form and we will update you as soon as possible.
Is this not the right location and type of house for you ? Click here and fill out “My Dream Home” form and let us know what you would like.
We strongly recommend interested buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home sales centre. Realtors get paid by the builders and their service is free to you, neither the price of your purchase will change. A Realtor will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, as well will refer you to professionals such as lawyers and finance/mortgage.