New Single-Family Detached Home Development North Oakville
New Single-Family Detached Home Development
Coming soon to
Burnhamthorpe Road East, Oakville, ON
Prices starting from $1’364,990
|Address||Burnhamthorpe Road East, Oakville, ON||Occupancy||Preconstruction|
|Area||Oakville||Deposit||$30,000 at signing|
$10,000/month for 7 months
|Beds||4 – 5 Bedrooms||Suite Size Range|
From 3306 SqFt
|Average Price per Sqft||$502 per SqFt||Starting Prices|
This is a brand new single-family detached home preconstruction development currently under construction at Burnhamthorpe Road East, Oakville. Sales for available units range in price from $1,364,990 to $1,789,990. North Oakville unit sizes start at 3306 square feet.
Combining modern architecture with wild beauty, the natural serenity of Oakville’s surrounding greenspace is transposed into each home with private gardens and the spirit of discovery with every view. From Oak Park and Munn’s Creek to Lion’s Valley and Sixteen Mile Creek, the community harnesses its surroundings creating brilliant design and a rejuvenating experience that moves with every season
As the new benchmark of suburban living, these palatial two-storey, four to five-bedroom homes constitute nothing less of an urban oasis that combines sheer luxury with well-appointed interiors. With lots ranging from 38 to 45 feet, these single-family homes provide the perfect conditions for raising a family in safety and comfort.
Demonstrating a proud sense of diversity, this development offers a wide selection of homes equipped with varying features and offered on lots sizes of 38, 41, 43, and 45 feet, respectively.
All homes are single-detached, two-storey houses that come with four bedrooms (or, in a few instances, five bedrooms) and include a two-car garage served by a paved driveway. At the same time, a list of unit-specific features and upgradable options signify this development to have a great variety of consumer selections.
As per the plan, various ground floor entry rooms for this development may include a foyer with adjoining parlour, a mudroom or cloakroom next to the garage or entrance, and a portico. Just the same, some homes will come with their own covered balcony or porch.
Inside, residents can enjoy a premium lifestyle afforded by ground-floor rooms such as island-equipped kitchens, dens, parlours, and even a two-storey-high great room that opens to the second floor.
Upstairs, specific master bedrooms of this development may be equipped with a spa ensuite bathroom with glass shower, a sitting area, and his and her walk-in closets with make-up counter. Meanwhile, other second-floor interiors may include regular bedrooms equipped with ensuite twin bathrooms, walk-in closets, and secluded nook space.
LOCATION & NEIGHBOURHOOD
Seated in the heart of a picturesque town, North Oakville is surrounded by lush nature trails, quality schools, charming shopping districts, fabulous dining, and quick access to the QEW, 403, 407, and GO Transit – enjoying all the advantages of an urban centre while maintaining its small-town charm.
In just 5 minutes by car, local residents can access the Walmart and the Real Canadian Superstore located at the nearby Smart Centre Oakville to the east. To the west, a retail area featuring a Fortinos as well as banks and a post office located next to the Sixteen Mile Sports Complex will allow residents to quickly get errands done.
Equally important local destinations are Sheridan College (Oakville), located 9 minutes away by car, and Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital.
Commuters living at this location will be well-served by the Oakville GO Station, located 16 minutes by car to the south, ready to carry passengers to downtown Toronto in just 40 minutes.
Providing a great source of convenience to local motorists is the nearby Highway 407, while other vicinity expressways include the Queen Elizabeth Way and Highway 403 to the south. From here, drivers will be able to reach downtown Toronto in one to two hours of driving.
FEATURES & FINISHES
- All models to have approximately ten (10’) foot ceilings on the main floor and nine-foot (9’) ceilings on the second floor.
- Purchaser’s selection of one paint colour throughout from Builder’s standard samples.
- 2 Panel “Cambridge” Series doors and trim work to be painted white. The main floor to have 8 ft doors. 6’8 doors on the second floor.
- Interior doors to include satin nickel levers as per Builder’s standard samples.
- Smooth finish ceilings throughout the main floor, Bathroom(s) and Laundry Room and stippled ceilings (white) with smooth border throughout the second floor.
- Luxurious Trim Package including 5 1/4” colonial baseboards and 3” casings with backbend to be painted White.
- Luxury oak staircase from the main floor to the second floor and main to lower landing (closed risers), in Natural finish, as per plan.
- Solid oak railings and nosings with wrought iron pickets (from Builder’s Standard Samples).
- Direct Gas vent fireplace with ornamental wood mantel painted white, as per plan.
GOURMET KITCHEN FEATURES
- Purchaser’s selection of premium Paris kitchen cabinets.
- Professional stainless steel style chimney hood.
- Meta- box drawer system with self-close.
- Heavy-duty wiring and receptacle for stove.
- Rough-in plumbing for future dishwasher. (Space left open in kitchen cabinetry). Electrical Included.
- Granite countertops with single basin stainless steel undermount sink and pull-out faucet.
- Extended height upper cabinets in Kitchen.
- Extended Flush Breakfast bars, as per plan.
- Ceramic backsplash above kitchen counters, from builders standard selection
LUXURY BATHROOM FEATURES
- White plumbing fixtures in all bathrooms.
- Chrome faucets for all bathroom vanities & showers as per Builder’s samples. Showers with pressure balanced & temperature control valves.
- Master Ensuite Bath to include separate shower and freestanding (5’) foot acrylic tub, according to plan.
- Deep acrylic tubs throughout, as per plan.
- The powder room includes a single square white pedestal sink, as per plan.
- Purchaser’s selection of premium vanity cabinets and Arborite countertops in all bathrooms, as per Builder’s standard samples.
- 41’, 43’ and 45’ models to include granite countertop in master ensuite with square under mount basin from builders standard selection.
- Exhaust fans in all bathrooms according to the current Ontario Building Code.
- Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
- Plate mirrors above vanities in all bathrooms.
- Rough-in security system.
- LED light bulbs throughout the interior and exterior of the home.
- All homes with 200-amp breaker panel service.
- White Decora switches and plugs throughout.
- All wiring in accordance with the Ontario Hydro Standards.
- Standard light fixtures throughout except living room.
- Smoke detectors on all floors or as per current Ontario Building Code with built-in Carbon Monoxide detector as per current Ontario Building Code.
- One exterior electrical plug at rear elevation and one at the front door.
- Complete electrical door chime.
Register Now to get access to the VIP Prices and Floor Plans of Exclusive Low maintenance Fee for these Single Family Homes in Oakville, ON. Please click here and fill out the form and we will send you more info you as soon as possible.
Is this Not the right location, city and type of house you are looking for? No problem, We may certainly find your dream home: Click here and fill out “My Dream Home search in Mississauga ” form and we will get back to you with relevant information.
We strongly recommend you as the buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home/ Condo sales centre. We as builder’s preferred agents get paid a small fee by the builders BUT our services are absolutely free for you. While on the other hand if you go directly – the sales staff at builder sales centre is looking after the interest of builder – NOT you and they do not disclose many points those may not be in your best interest. We as your agents will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, we will also recommend and introduce you to the top professionals such as lawyers and mortgage agents, Banks.
We are Independent Realtors, part of RE/MAX Realty Specialists inc., Brokerage. We do not represent the builder, we represent you! We gain first VIP Access, Pricing & Incentives to many pre-construction developments throughout the GTA. This offer is not available to Buyers currently working with a Realtor and is not intended to solicit buyers currently under contract.
All renderings, incentives, pricing are subject to terms & conditions and may change at any time without notice – see sales representatives for more details.
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
How do I reserve a unit or lot in this project?
Click on “Request Information” – Fill out the form and send us, We will send you more details so that you may select the suites or Lots you are interested in.
What does it mean that RE/MAX Team Paliwal -Gyanesh Paliwal is a “Platinum Agent”?
Platinum agents are the top-selling agents who get preferred status with developers and first access to new projects before regular agents and the public.
How does it benefit me as a buyer to work with RE/MAX Team Paliwal as my Platinum Agent?
Working with us as your Platinum agents give you several benefits
- You get the highest level of access in the building or in the new home project.
- You pay the lowest possible price for the unit or new home (prices are typically increased significantly after the Platinum sales event)
- The best possible incentives and terms.
- We the agents at RE/MAX Team Paliwal do not represent the builder. We represent you. You benefit from our expertise of being top-selling pre-construction agents and investors since 2007.
- Access to our personal network of mortgage brokers, lawyers, property management, HST rebate services, handymen and much more.
- Our services to you as a buyer are free
Do I get a cooling-off period? What is it for?
Yes, after you sign the contract to purchase a suite you will have a standard 10-day cooling-off period BUT only in case of high rise Condo units or Condo-Townhomes NOT when you buy Free Hold homes. It’s 10 calendar days, not business days from the time you sign.
The 10 days are primarily for 2 things: 1) to have a lawyer review your contract with you if you wish and 2) to get a mortgage pre-approval letter
Do I need to have a lawyer?
You don’t need to have a lawyer at the moment that you sign the agreement, however, we always recommend that you have a qualified lawyer review your agreement of purchase and sale after you sign and during your 10-day cooling-off period when you buy a Condo unit.
Do I need to have a mortgage pre-approval to buy?
95% of all builders will require you to provide them with proof of financing capability in order to purchase. This is not required before you sign a contract, but it is usually required within 30 to 60 days of signing.
Not sure where to begin? Don’t worry – getting a mortgage pre-approval is something that we may help you with. Contact us for more details.
Do the prices include HST?
If you are purchasing for yourself and plan to move in, then yes, prices include the HST and there is no HST you will have to pay at final closing.
If you are purchasing as an investment, rental property, then you will have to pay approximately 7.8% of the purchase price as HST on final closing.
This money is remitted to the CRA and later on, we may help you and guide you as to how you can apply to the CRA immediately to get this money back. It usually takes about 1 to 3 month to get your rebate back.
What are my closing costs on a pre-construction condo or house?
Closing costs on a pre-construction condo or house will always be much higher than buying similar property under resale or existing ones. The closing cost of a brand new house or Condo will depend on the actual purchase price of the unit/house you are buying, but it also depends on the builder, the city that you are buying in, and the type of unit/house that you are buying.
Roughly speaking in Toronto you can expect to pay approximately 3-5% of the purchase price in closing costs when purchasing a brand new condo or house.
Contact RE/MAX Team Paliwal for more details
Are there any ‘hidden’ costs when buying a pre-construction condo unit or home in Greater Toronto, Canada?
No, there are no hidden fees when buying pre-construction condos or houses because all fees must be disclosed in the agreement of purchase and sale. All purchasers must review the agreement and have a lawyer advise them on the exact closing cost amounts. If you need a lawyer to help you we can suggest to you to several expert law firms that will review your agreement in detail.
Is it possible to assign my condo or house? How much is the assignment fee?
Most condo or house builders do allow you to sell your unit/lot or house before its occupancy by you. This process is called selling by “assignment”.
There is usually an assignment fee and a legal fee associated with selling. Costs may range from $1000-10,000. Contact us for more details.