Detached Single Family Homes Glen Abbey Encore in Oakville, ON
Glen Abbey Encore
Brand new pre construction detached single family homes Glen Abbey Encore
Coming soon to
Upper Middle Road West & Bronte Road, Oakville, ON
Prices starting at $1,426,000
Glen Abbey Encore is a new single family home development currently in preconstruction at Upper Middle Road West & Bronte Road, Oakville. Sales for available units range in price from $1,639,990 to over $1,879,990. Glen Abbey Encore unit sizes range from 2187 to 4437 square feet.
Glen Abbey Encore is located in Oakville’s prestigious Glen Abbey neighborhood, the Encore is ideally situated on the edge of the majestic Bronte Creek Provincial Park, and adjacent to over 350 acres of 14 Mile Creek’s protected valley lands and the Deerfield Golf Course.
Escape from the hustle and bustle with a walk along Fourteen Mile Creek, or connect with your family at Bronte Creek Park. Enjoy the meticulously manicured fairway at Deerfield Golf Course, just steps from your new home. Located only a few minutes from Bronte GO Station, the QEW and 407 highways, there is a vast transit network surrounding this carefully planned community. Not only will you always be entertained, but nothing is out of reach from Glen Abbey Encore.
Exterior construction details:
- Exterior walls to be brick cladded, with accent details in other materials, as per Vendor’s predetermined architectural colour schemes and as per plan.
- Exterior paint colour as per Vendor’s predetermined colour schemes.
- Self-sealing roof shingles and/or metal roof (as per plan) from Vendor’s predetermined colour schemes.
- Maintenance free aluminium and/or vinyl soffits, fascia, eaves troughs and downspouts.
- Approximately 8’ high exterior front entry door(s) with grip set.
- Exterior light fixtures on front elevation, as per model type.
- Professionally graded and sodded lot.
- Precast slab walkways and steps as required with six precast slabs at rear patio door.
- Ceiling height approximately 10’0” on main floor and 9’0” on second floor, as per model type.
- Stained oak main staircase (veneer risers and stringers) with “Signature-level” handrails and spindles. Stairway railings to be mounted on oak nosings in platformed area(s), as per model type. Platform(s) and landing(s) to be completed with stained pre-finished engineered oak flooring (approximately 5” wide) chosen from Vendor’s selected samples, as per model type.
- Choice of “Cambridge” two panel style or “Contemporary” flat slab style doors throughout, as per plan.
- Choice of paint grade “Signature-level” or “Contemporary” trim on all doors and arches.
- 8’ semi-solid wood passage doors on main floor.
- Any pass through on main floor to be trimmed, as per plan.
- 4” casing and 7 1/2” solid white poplar baseboard throughout all finished areas.
- “Signature-level” cabinetry with extended height upper cabinets with “Signature-level” granite countertops complete with undermount double bowl stainless steel sink with washerless single lever faucet, selected from Vendor’s standard samples, as per plan.
- Fully integrated appliance package including 36” ‘Sub-Zero’ fridge, 24” ‘Asko’ dishwasher, choice of 36” ‘Wolf’ 6 burner natural gas range with 30” ‘Wolf’ microwave with matching trim kit OR 36” ‘Wolf’ natural gas cook top with 30” ‘Wolf’ wall oven and 30” ‘Wolf’ wall microwave with matching trim kit chosen from Vendor’s predetermined package.
- “Signature-level” cabinetry chosen from Vendor’s selected samples in all bathrooms and powder room, as per model type.
- “Signature-level” granite countertops, chosen from Vendor’s selected samples.
- Wall mirrors in all bathrooms.
- All bathroom plumbing fixtures to be white.
- “Signature-level” ceramic wall tiles, chosen from Vendor’s selected samples, installed in tub and shower enclosures up to and including ceiling, as per model type, excluding freestanding tubs.
- Bathtub in main bathroom and bathtub or shower stall in secondary ensuites, as per model type.
- Temperature and pressure control single lever faucet on all showers, as per model type.
- Frameless clear glass door and panel with recessed shower light in separate shower stall, as per model type.
- Stained pre-finished engineered oak flooring (approximately 5” wide) on main and second floor non-tiled areas, as per model type.
- 12”x24” porcelain tile floor in designated areas from Vendor’s standard samples, as per model type.
- Engineered sub-floor system.
- All sub-floors will be glued and fastened with screws.
Is this not the right location and type of house for you ? Click here and fill out “My Dream Home” form and let us know what you would like.
We strongly recommend interested buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home sales centre. Realtors get paid by the builders and their service is free to you, neither the price of your purchase will change. A Realtor will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, as well will refer you to professionals such as lawyers and finance/mortgage.