Townhouse and Single Family Home Rolling Meadows in Thorold, ON – SOLD OUT
New Townhouse and Single Family Home Development
Coming soon to
Barker Parkway, Thorold, ON – Near Niagara Falls
Rolling Meadows is a new townhouse and single family home development currently under construction at Barker Parkway, Thorold. Sales for available units range in price from $564,990 to $764,900. Rolling Meadows unit sizes range from 1150 to 2458 square feet. Rolling Meadows has a total of 2 quick move-in homes currently for sale.
Emerging from the hub of the Niagara Region, which branches out to Niagara-on-the-Lake, St. Catharine’s and Fonthill in the span of a ten-minute drive, Rolling Meadows has become a popular settlement of single-family homes, townhomes and condos, with multiple phases sold and more to come.
Estimated to encompass over 1000 homes, Rolling Meadows is easily accessible via HWY 58 and HWY 20 with close proximity to Brock University, The Pen Centre, The Niagara Premium Outlet Mall and White Oaks Resort and Spa. Complacent to picturesque family style living, Rolling Meadows is interspersed with parks, ponds, and contemporary amenities.
Look no further on your checklist for ideal location, investment protection, and new build diversity when purchasing a home in Rolling Meadows.
FEATURES & FINISHES
- Fully sodded lots including boulevard
- High quality clay brick veneer and vinyl siding frontage
- Pre-cast stone window sills
- Pre-finished aluminum soffits, fascia, eavestroughs and downspouts 2” x 6” exterior walls
- Two convenient exterior weatherproof electrical outlets – one in front and one in rear of home
- Durable 30-year self-sealing roof shingles
- Decorative steel insulated entry doors with deadbolt lock
- Garage main door to exterior
- Choice of deluxe maple kitchen cabinets in a range of colours and styles with Crown Moulding
- Back splash & under cabinet lighting with valance
- Island or peninsula included
- Granite/Quartz countertops with return splash
- Double stainless-steel sink and single lever washerless faucet
- Kitchen exhaust fan and hood ducted to the exterior in white or black
- Heavy duty receptacle for electric range and dedicated receptacle for refrigerator
- Choice of deluxe bathroom cabinets made of premium maple, and Granite/Quartz countertops in
- a range of colours and styles
- Moen delta single lever washerless faucets provided in all bathrooms
- White plumbing fixtures from vendor samples
- Exhaust fans in all bathrooms vented to exterior
- Acrylic 1 pc. Tub/Shower units or 48” in-wall acrylic showers with glass doors and seat with pressure
- balancing valves
- Insulated toilet tanks
- Electrical outlets beside vanity – all bathrooms
- Circuit breaker panel – 100 amp service
- Copper wiring throughout
- Electrical outlets for future garage door opener
- Heavy duty receptacle – electric range & dryer
- Rough in for central vacuum to basement
- Smoke detectors & CO2 sensors on each floor and bedrooms
- Electric door chime
- Ceramic/Porcelain tile in foyer, main floor laundry, bathrooms and dinette – available in a large
- variety of colours and sizes
- Large, 12” x 24” tiles
- Hardwood in living and dining room, per floorplan
- Premium carpet in bedrooms, 40 oz.
- 1/2” chip foam underpad
- All sub floors glued, nailed & screwed down
Is this not the right location and type of house for you ? Click here and fill out “My Dream Home” form and let us know what you would like.
We strongly recommend interested buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home sales centre. Realtors get paid by the builders and their service is free to you, neither the price of your purchase will change. A Realtor will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, as well will refer you to professionals such as lawyers and finance/mortgage.