Brand new preconstruction townhouse The Bond on Yonge in Richmond Hill
The Bond On Yonge
Brand new preconstruction townhouse The Bond on Yonge
Coming soon to
Yonge Street, Richmond Hill, ON
Prices starting high $600’s
The Bond on Yonge is a new townhouse development currently in preconstruction at Yonge Street, Richmond Hill. Sales for available units range in price from $698,990 to over $792,900. The Bond on Yonge unit sizes range from 580 to 1408 square feet.
Centrally-located between two 400-series highways and a pick of two different GO train stations, this development is optimally-situated for the greatest benefit to its residents. As the epitome of sophistication and elegance, these regal three-storey-high residences represent the highest standards of contemporary city living.
The units will comprise both two bedroom layout and three bedroom layout. Units will range from 1,121 to about 1,408 square feet. An amazing opportunity for an affordable and luxury townhome at the corner of Yonge Street and Crescent in Richmond Hill. Starting price will be from the high $600,000’s.
This luxurious upmarket residence will consist of 120 three-storey townhome units and ground floor bungalows arranged into nine blocks on this 3.1-acre site: four blocks placed on the street fronts of Yonge and Bond, and another five located at the interior of the site.
The units will have a 2.9 m wide front yard and a 5 m wide back yard. Most of the stacked towns offer their own spacious roof terrace. This intimate and reassuring space allows your living space to be fully expanded and enjoy stunning views of the surrounding landscape and the area’s green spaces. Bond on Yonge is the ideal choice for Zen gardens, BBQ or even a quiet space to enjoy a meal. It provides residents with every opportunity to get rid of everyday stress.
The site will provide vehicular access from Yonge and Bond, which will accommodate 138 parking spaces, 120 of which will be reserved for residents.
- Has a 61/100Walk Score, 47/100 Transit Score and 43/100 Bike Score
- Located within 9 minutes’ drive of the Gormley GO Station
- Located within 11 minutes drive of the King City GO Station
- Close to Hwy 400 and Hwy 404
- Close to several public transportation options
- Amazing shopping, dining and entertainment in close proximity
- Located walking distance or short drive to schools
- Close to several parks such as Russell Tilt Park, Pine Farm Park and Parker Park
In keeping with this retreat’s northern location, this development fully integrates with its surrounding woodland environment by providing residents with their choice of tree-lined pedestrian access points: an urban plaza at the southwestern corner of Yonge and Bond, and a greenspace pathway that leads to the adjacent Mitchell Pond Park to the south.
DISTINCTIVE EXTERIOR FEATURES
- The Vendor takes pride in their attention to the exterior detailing of all their homes.
- The exterior colours and materials are pre-selected to ensure architectural Compatibility
- Exquisite stone veneer and brick exteriors as per elevation
- Sliding glass patio doors and French/Garden Doors
- Maintenance free metal garage doors
QUALITY INTERIOR FEATURES
- 9′ ceilings as per plan
- All ceilings to be smooth
- Contemporary Baseboards throughout
- Elegant satin nickel lever interior handles with matching hinges
- All interior stairs to be oak natural colour
- White Decora style switches and plugs
- Washroom and trim to be painted semi-gloss white
- Full vanity mirrors in all washrooms
- Choice of elegant kitchen and vanity cabinets
- Choice of granite or quartz countertop for kitchen counter
- Undermount sink in kitchen with pull out spray faucet
- Frameless glass shower in ensuite as per plan
- Pedestal sink in powder room
- Undermount sink in all washrooms
- Choice of granite or quartz countertop as per plan
- Privacy locks on all bathroom doors
Is this not the right location and type of house for you ? Click here and fill out “My Dream Home” form and let us know what you would like.
We strongly recommend interested buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home sales centre. Realtors get paid by the builders and their service is free to you, neither the price of your purchase will change. A Realtor will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, as well will refer you to professionals such as lawyers and finance/mortgage.