New Preconstruction The Branch Condominiums
New Preconstruction The Branch Condominiums
Coming soon to
2450 Old Bronte Road, Oakville, ON
Prices starting high $800’s
| || |
The Branch Condos is a new condo development currently in preconstruction at 2450 Old Bronte Road, Oakville. The development is scheduled for completion in 2022. Sales for available units range in price From $918,900 to over $1.4 Mil. The Branch Condos has a total of 334 units. Sizes range from 433 to 936 square feet.
The Branch Condos will be located 2444 Old Bronte Road in Oakville near the main intersection of Dundas Street West and Bronte Road. Easy access and less than a 5-minute drive to Highway 407 and less than 10 minutes to Highway 403.
The city of Oakville is serviced by its own regional transit system and bus routes conveniently run in the area surrounding The Branch Condos. Bronte GO Train station is also located nearby, allowing for riders to commute into Union Station in downtown Toronto in just over an hour.
Features & Finishes
- Standard suites feature approximate 9’ ceilings, as per plan.
- 10’ ceilings are featured exclusively on the 8th floors of Branch Condos, as per plan.
- Oversized, premium balcony and/or terrace with sliding glass door.
- Bright and airy floor to ceiling windows, as per plan.
- Elegant wide-plank laminate flooring in all living areas, bedrooms, and dens.
- 12” x 24” porcelain floor tiles in bathroom(s), as per plan.
- Awning-type window openings in the bedroom(s) and den, as per plan.
TECHNOLOGY AND SECURITY
- Video surveillance in the underground garage, elevators, stairwells, & common spaces.
- Secured underground visitor parking.
- Controlled access throughout all entrances, exits and common areas of Branch Condos.
- Fine-crafted soft-close and anti-slam vanity cabinetry, from builder’s samples.
- Quartz countertops with under-mount basin, as per plan.
- Counter-width mirror above vanity.
- Relaxing bathtub or walk-in shower with porcelain tile surrounds, as per plan.
- Showers in Branch Condos bathrooms are finished with framed glass shower door.
- One-piece toilets.
- Contemporary, custom-designed Kitchen cabinetry, from builder’s samples.
- Soft-close and anti-slam Kitchen cabinet and drawers.
- Quartz countertops, from builder’s samples.
- Branch Condos kitchen feature ceramic tile backsplash, from builder’s samples.
- Premium European-style refrigerator and dishwasher, and stainless-steel range and over-the-range microwave.
Register Now to get access to the VIP Prices and Floor Plans of Exclusive Low maintenance Modern Condos in Oakville, ON. Please click here and fill out the form and we will send you more info you as soon as possible.
Is this Not the right location, city and type of house you are looking for? No problem, We may certainly find your dream home: Click here and fill out “My Dream Home search in Mississauga ” form and we will get back to you with relevant information.
We strongly recommend you as the buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home/ Condo sales centre. We as builder’s preferred agents get paid a small fee by the builders BUT our services are absolutely free for you. While on the other hand if you go directly – the sales staff at builder sales centre is looking after the interest of builder – NOT you and they do not disclose many points those may not be in your best interest. We as your agents will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, we will also recommend and introduce you to the top professionals such as lawyers and mortgage agents, Banks.
We are Independent Realtors, part of RE/MAX Realty Specialists inc., Brokerage. We do not represent the builder, we represent you! We gain first VIP Access, Pricing & Incentives to many pre-construction developments throughout the GTA. This offer is not available to Buyers currently working with a Realtor and is not intended to solicit buyers currently under contract.
All renderings, incentives, pricing are subject to terms & conditions and may change at any time without notice – see sales representatives for more details.
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.