The Neighbourhoods of Mount Pleasant Community
The Neighbourhoods of Mount Pleasant Community
Coming soon to
West of Brampton ON, Canada.
STARING FROM THE HIGH $700’S
Mount Pleasant is a new townhouse and single-family home development currently in preconstruction in Brampton. Mount Pleasant has a total of 237 units. Sizes range from 1327 to 3715 square feet.
The perfect address that combines an abundance of nature and everyday urban necessities, The Neighbourhoods of Mount Pleasant in Brampton, ONT is a brand new community featuring a stunning collection of Towns & Singles. Located at Mississauga Rd & Wanless Dr, in Brampton, The Neighbourhoods of Mount Pleasant places residents moments from a fantastic assortment of retailers, the Mount Pleasant GO Station, Major Highways and so much more all while a fantastic collection of parks and trails are just moments away.
The Neighbourhoods of Mount Pleasant in Brampton, everything you need is within walking distance of your new home. Shopping, parks, financial institutions, schools, transit, sports and a recreation centre are all just steps away. Enjoy a latte from Starbucks while you shop for fresh produce at Longo’s. Enjoy a brisk workout at the gym. Borrow a book or two from the library.
Situated within an established community and surrounded by a vast natural environment, the Neighbourhoods of Mount Pleasant offers numerous woodland trails, acres of parkland, natural wetlands and an abundance of wildlife. There are beautiful parks right in the community and a Sports Complex offering cricket pitches, baseball, soccer and more – ready for the games to begin! You can enjoy a family picnic just steps away, toss a Frisbee with the dog or just chill out with the kids at the playground. You’ll love the great outdoors right outside your door!
Transit is right at your doorstep at The Neighbourhoods of Mount Pleasant. ZUM provides fast and efficient service while the Mount Pleasant GO station just minutes away can have you in downtown Toronto in as little as 45 minutes. Commuting is a breeze with easy access to all the major highways 407, 410 and the 401.
- Inspiring Traditional & French Provincial architectural designs finished with
- stone, stucco & genuine clay brick (including sides and rears). Pre-cast detailing such as arches, keystones, banding & sills to front elevations. Elevations are complimented with decorative aluminium frieze board at the rooflines, painted decorative fibreglass columns, ornate black metal and/or coloured vinyl railings, as per elevation.
- Architecturally controlled colour schemes from Rosehaven’s selections for the purpose of providing a pleasing streetscape.
- Brick soldier coursing with steel lintels above all second-floor windows, as
- per elevation.
- Pre-finished maintenance-free aluminium soffit, fascia, eavestrough,
- downspouts and aluminium to ceilings of covered front porches.
- Self-sealing shingled roof. (Limited lifetime Manufactures warranty by BP,
- shingle type is Mystique or equivalent.)
- “Porcelain” house number on front elevation, location determined by Rosehaven.
- Fully sodded front, rear and side yards. (Side yards: where continued growth
- will permit, otherwise, gravel will be installed at Rosehaven’s sole discretion).
- Decorative “Flagstone Style” patio slab/tiles from the front door to driveway, and
- patio tile will be installed at the rear patio door. (Rosehaven determines the number of
- tiles) (Note only: wording updated to reflect new format – no change to feature)
- Two (2) coat paved driveway, at no additional cost.
EXTERIOR WINDOWS AND DOORS
- Maintenance-free vinyl casement windows with Low E Glass, Argon gas and warm edge spacers throughout, basement windows are vinyl sliders with Low E Glass and warm edge spacers only. All operating windows have screens.
- Front elevations to receive internal aluminium grills, as per plan. All windows are Energy Star® qualified. “Transom height” windows to all main floor windows, at the discretion of Rosehaven Homes.
- Eight-foot (8’0”) tall painted fibreglass insulated front entry doors(s) featuring authentic wood-grain texture with a glass panel insert and “Nickel finish” grip set with a deadbolt lock, as per plan/elevation. Where a single front entry door is shown (with or without a sidelight) the door will be thirty-six inch (36”) wide, as per plan/elevation.
- Quality painted sectional roll-up garage doors with window-lines, equipped with heavy-duty springs and lifelong rust resistant door hardware, as per elevation.
- Metal insulated interior garage access door (where grade permits, less than 2 risers into the house) complete with safety door closure.
- Six foot (6’0”) wide vinyl sliding patio door with transom window above and/ or French door with transom window above at rear of the home, on the main floor only, as per plan.
- Nine Foot (9’) high smooth ceilings throughout the main floor. (Some ceiling
- areas may be lower due to mechanical, structural or decorative elements
- including dropped ceiling areas.)
- Eight-foot (8”) high Smooth ceilings on the second floor for the detached
- homes, the Traditional townhomes will receive eight-foot (8’) high sprayed
- stippled ceiling with a 3” smooth border on the second floor. The ceiling finish
- of the optional finished lower levers when purchased will be a sprayed stippled
- ceiling with a 3” smooth border.
- Coffered ceilings, trimmed half walls, decorative columns and trimmed ledges,
- Raised 9’0” smooth coffered ceilings in the master bedroom, as indicated on plans.
- Smooth “Carrara” interior passage & closet doors complete with “Nickel finish” interior knobs and hinges, as per plans. Privacy door locks on all bathrooms.
- 3/4” Colonial Casing on all window frames, archways & doors & 4” colonial style baseboards throughout finished areas only. (No casing trim to archways with columns or curved archways.)
- Oak Staircase, natural finish in finished areas only, (Veneer stringers & risers)
- Oak 2 3/4” grooved handrail and a choice of 1 3/4” oak or straight black metal pickets with oak newel posts & oak nosing, finished natural, to finished areas only, as per plan.
- Single-sided, double-sided and/or three-sided gas fireplace will receive a natural finish or white semi-gloss cabinet or mantle with or without legs, as per plan, as determined by Rosehaven.
- Interior walls, doors & trim to be painted an off white colour throughout
- including 3” smooth border on ceilings. All interior walls to be finished in a
- washable acrylic paint for easy maintenance.
- Wire shelving to all closets including linen, and walk-in pantries, as per plan.
- Basement Cold cellar, complete with weather-stripped steel insulated door,
- vent and electrical light, as per plan.
- Quality cabinetry with extended kitchen uppers adorned with crown moulding (adding an additional 33% more upper storage), base cabinetry includes one bank of drawers, from Rosehaven’s standard samples on display at the Décor Studio, which include a choice of Maple or Oak veneer doors and laminate doors.
- Full depth fridge upper with crown moulding and fridge gables as required, as per plan.
- Microwave shelf with dedicated electrical outlet, as per plan.
- Granite kitchen countertop with a mitred edge, from Rosehaven’s standard
- samples, for the Detached homes only.
- Laminate countertop with a contemporary pencil edge and a clean-cut finish where countertops meets the wall, for the Traditional Townhomes only.
- Stainless steel finish, double bowl under-mount sink for the Detached homes
- only, and the Traditional Townhomes will receive a Stainless steel finish, double
- bowl “ledge back” sink to the kitchen.
- Polished chrome pull-out spray, single lever faucet.
- Stainless finish hood exhaust fan with vent to the exterior, with 6” ducting.
- Rough-In dishwasher provisions include open space in cabinetry, breaker and sealed junction box for future dishwasher.
- Fixed electrical outlet on a non-moveable/secured kitchen island and on a
- peninsula over 3’0”, located at counter level. Electrical for fridge & stove.
- Electrical outlets at counter level. (counter level outlets within one meter of the
- The kitchen sink is protected by a GFIC)
Register Now to get access to the VIP Prices and Floor Plans of Exclusive Low maintenance Fee for these Townhouse & Single Family Detached Homes in Brampton, ON. Please click here and fill out the form and we will send you more info you as soon as possible.
Is this Not the right location, city and type of house you are looking for? No problem, We may certainly find your dream home: Click here and fill out “My Dream Home search in Mississauga ” form and we will get back to you with relevant information.
We strongly recommend you as the buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home/ Condo sales centre. We as builder’s preferred agents get paid a small fee by the builders BUT our services are absolutely free for you. While on the other hand if you go directly – the sales staff at builder sales centre is looking after the interest of builder – NOT you and they do not disclose many points those may not be in your best interest. We as your agents will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, we will also recommend and introduce you to the top professionals such as lawyers and mortgage agents, Banks.
We are Independent Realtors, part of RE/MAX Realty Specialists inc., Brokerage. We do not represent the builder, we represent you! We gain first VIP Access, Pricing & Incentives to many pre-construction developments throughout the GTA. This offer is not available to Buyers currently working with a Realtor and is not intended to solicit buyers currently under contract.
All renderings, incentives, pricing are subject to terms & conditions and may change at any time without notice – see sales representatives for more details.
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.