New Single Family Home Development The Point in Welland, ON
The Point Welland
New Single Family Home Development The Point
Coming soon to
Forks Road, Welland, ON
The Point is a new single family home development currently in preconstruction at Forks Road, Welland. Sales for available units start from the mid $400,000’s. The Point has a total of 90 units. An all-detached neighbourhood of stunning homes on 40’, 50’ and 60’ Mega lots.
Just steps from the Welland Canal near trails, parks, schools and all the amenities of the Niagara Heartland. Minutes down the road are wineries, major shopping malls, conservation areas, golfing, boating, as well as the excitement of Niagara.
This is a place where the grass is greener, the fish always bite, the wine always flows and the beach beckons. A place where hiking and biking aren’t just for kids. Where shopping is serious business, music matters and baseball and hockey create friends for life. There’s all the charm and amenities of Welland, from the Saturday Farmers Market to the Summer Music Fest and boat races at the International Flat Water Centre. Down the road are great restaurants, Niagara Casino and superb wineries. A forested enclave, stunning detached homes and unheard-of prices.
- Fully detached homes including 30’ extra deep lots and 36’ & 40’ lots backing onto protected green space.
- Private forest enclave.
- Walking distance to Welland Recreation Waterway and Welland Canal.
- 9’ Ceiling on main floor.
This is a place where nature is breathtaking, dining is delicious, shopping is terrific and adventure is waiting for you. It’s an exciting place with award-winning wineries, elegant waterfront eateries, brand name shopping and miles of trails to explore.
Niagara is a place where the air is fresher, the grass is greener and the people are friendlier. A place where kids can still meet up with neighbourhood friends on the walk to school. They can join in the fun of little league baseball in summer and a hockey team in winter. It’s a connected and vibrant community where all the best modern amenities are available for your family such as Welland County General Hospital minutes away and the new Niagara South Hospital coming soon.
- Developer: Queensville Developments & National Homes
- Address: Welland, Niagara Falls
- Pricing: Starting From The Mid-To-High $400’s
- Occupancy: 2021
- Unit Types: Two Storey & Bungalow Detached Homes on 30′, 36′ and 40′ Lots
- Unit Sizes: 1,362 sq ft – 2,433 sq ft
- Deposit Structure: $10,000 on Signing / $5,000 in 30 Days / $5,000 in 60 Days / $5,000 in 90 Days / $5,000 in 120 Days / $5,000 in 150 Days / $5,000 in 180 Days
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, $5,000 Decor Dollars (30′ Lots), $10,000 Decor Dollars (36′ 40′ Lots)
Directly located 14 Minutes away driving to Nickel Beach where you can enjoy over 2km of white sands, shady picnic spots, swimming, and open areas for recreational activities such as beach volleyball or beach soccer. 12 Minutes from Niagara College which is home to over 9,000 students And only 45 Minutes from Buffalo, New York.
Is this not the right location and type of house for you ? Click here and fill out “My Dream Home” form and let us know what you would like.
We strongly recommend interested buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home sales centre. Realtors get paid by the builders and their service is free to you, neither the price of your purchase will change. A Realtor will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, as well will refer you to professionals such as lawyers and finance/mortgage.