Brand New Preconstructions Townhomes The Way Urban Towns
The Way Urban Towns
Brand new preconstruction Townhomes The Way Urban Towns
Coming soon to
Erin Mills Parkway and Burnhamthorpe RD
Prices starting mid $500’s
The Way Urban Towns is a new townhouse development by currently in preconstruction at 2277 South Millway, Mississauga. The Way Urban Townhomes is an intimate enclave of homes located just steps from the corner of Erin Mills Parkway and The Collegeway in Erin Mills.
The Way is a new urban townhome community designed just for you. Discover an exceptional collection of homes in a premium enclave surrounded by green space that offer an abundance of style and comfort for the whole family. Features include 2-storey living, private rooftop and garden terraces and more.
The Way is a neighbourhood that provides an incredible atmosphere for residents. Homes are surrounded by beautiful landscaping and lush greenspace that sets the stage for a relaxed lifestyle at one of Mississauga’s most convenient locations. Enjoy incredible views from the rooftop patios in our Skyline Collection, or find yourself immersed in nature with the garden terraces in our Garden Collection.
Sales for available units range in price from $554,900 to over $666,900. The Way Urban Towns has a total of 80 units, sizes range from 988 to 1339 square feet. The development is scheduled for completion in 2020.
The Way offers a wonderful selection of homes with large 370 sq. ft. rooftop patios in our Skyline Collection. Ideal for barbecuing, entertaining or just enjoying the pleasures of life from a more elevated perspective.
Spacious garden terraces nestled within the landscaped community grounds are one of the many desirable features of homes in the Garden Collection. These private spaces are perfect for entertaining, enjoying an intimate family dinner or just relaxing with friends.
At The Way it’s not just about the homes themselves – it’s also about having access to Mississauga’s top lifestyle amenities, all just minutes away. Commuters will love the easy access to Erindale GO Station and those staying closer to home will love that they can walk to schools, shops, parks and restaurants nearby.
Features and Finishes
- Every Unit Has Generous Outdoor Space, With Either Garden Terrace Or Rooftop Terrace, Equipped With Gas BBQ Connection, Electrical Outlet And Hose Bib.
- Stainless Steel Appliances Kitchen Appliances And White Washer/Dryer Included Contemporary, Modern Finishes.
- Quartz Kitchen Countertops With Undermount Sink And Soft Close Contemporary Cabinetry 9’ Smooth Ceilings (8’ Ceilings On Bedroom Level Of Garden Units).
- Professionally Landscaped Courtyard.
- Thoughtfully Designed To Maximized Livable And Usable Space, All With Energy Conservation In Mind.
- Erin Mills Town Centre (200+ stores and service)
- University Of Toronto – Mississauga Campus
- South Common Library
- South Common Mall
- Credit Valley Hospital
- Erin Mills Middle School
- Cineplex Odeon
- Goodlife Fitness
- Su Badminton Park
- Classic Bowl
- Easy access to highways and public transportation. The Way Urban Towns has a good Transit Score meaning that many public transit options are located nearby.
- Erin Mills Go Station is 6 minutes away and 10 bus routes service the area.
- Highway 403, 407 and the QEW is located nearby for motorists getting in and out of the city.
The Way Urban Towns Highlights
- 6 minute drive to the Erindale GO Station
- 7 minute drive to the Erin Mills Town Centre
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Nearby parks include King’s Masting Park, Brookmede Park and South Common Park
Is this not the right location and type of house for you ? Click here and fill out “My Dream Home” form and let us know what you would like.
We strongly recommend interested buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home sales centre. Realtors get paid by the builders and their service is free to you, neither the price of your purchase will change. A Realtor will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, as well will refer you to professionals such as lawyers and finance/mortgage.