Brand New PreConstruction Tanu Condos
Brand New preconstruction Tanu condos development
Coming Soon to
21 Park Street East, Mississauga, ON
Sales for available units
starting from mid $800’s
Tanu Condos is a new condo and townhouse development currently under construction at 21 Park Street East, Mississauga. The development is scheduled for completion in 2021. Sales for available units range in price from $844,990 to over $1,968,490. Tanu Condos has a total of 210 units. Sizes range from 636 to 1500 square feet.
TANU represents the ideal balance of natural materials and contemporary architecture. A striking glass edifice with glass balconies provides a panorama of colourful vistas in every direction. The building is trimmed with cedar tone panels, a nod to the natural inspiration of the Canadian landscape. The interior spaces at Tanu Condos have been mindfully crafted with natural materials and calm colour palette that heralds the union o authentic textures with cutting edge technology. Within your suite you’ll enjoy the beauty of natural light through the floor to ceiling glazing, magnificent engineered wide plank laminate flooring, extended height smooth ceilings and refinements like contemporary lighting, kitchen islands, pantry and linen closets.
Early plans for Tanu Condos highlight widened sidewalks and professionally manicured green spaces. Inside, suites will boast 9 ft’ ceilings, laminate flooring, quartz countertops, contemporary cabinetry, and much more. Edenshaw Developments have incorporated high-end facilities like a fully-equipped fitness centre, party room, dog wash station, spacious outdoor patio with lounge areas, a fire pit and BBQ. All that and more can be yours at Tanu Condos.
TANU is the perfect example of architecture designed to fit perfectly into place. Its location close to the water of Port Credit, coupled with the lush green parks close by, the ready accessibility to GO Transit, MiWay and the planned Hurontario LRT at the adjacent Mobility Hub, and the friendly small-town ambiance, inspires a carefully shaped residence that whispers quality and craftsmanship.
- Located in Port Credit, the heart of Mississauga’s entertainment hub for shopping, events, music and dining on the waterfront, where you will have over 400 unique businesses to explore.
- Conveniently located 4 Minutes from the QEW connecting you to Highway 427, 401, 407 & 403 — allowing you travel throughout the GTA with ease.
- Minutes to beautiful scenic parks that line Lake Ontario such as Rattray Marsh Conservation Area, Jack Darling Memorial Park, Richard’s Memorial Park, JC Saddington Park, JJ Plays Park & many more.
- You will be just a short 4 Minute Walk to the Port Credit GO Station.
Features & Finishes
- Executive 24-hr Concierge Services to offer convenience and security.
- A well-appointed Fitness Centre with weight and cardio equipment, Yoga Studio and Outdoor Fitness Deck.
- An in-house Movie Screening Lounge, Games Room, and Guest Suite.
- A convenient Pet Spa.
- Landscaped Outdoor Terrace with alfresco dining, bbqs, firepits and lounge seating
- Wi-Fi Connectivity in all amenity areas
- Spacious 9’ ceilings with smooth finish adds sophistication and refinement.
- Well-planned storage throughout the suite, including pantry and/or linen shelving as per plan, ensures space for everything.
- Electrical outlets with USB charging ports at key locations.
- Rogers Fibre Optic Internet Service (included in monthly condo fees)
ENERGY EFFICIENT FEATURES:
- Individual suite metering of electricity and water, putting you in control of your own consumption.
- Water saving, low-flow toilets and water saving aerators on taps and shower heads.
- High efficiency boilers for heating and domestic water.
- Interconnected electric smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Electrical panel with circuit breakers in each suite.
Within your suite you’ll enjoy the beauty of natural light through the floor to ceiling glazing, magnificent engineered wide plank laminate flooring, extended height smooth ceilings and refinements like contemporary lighting, kitchen islands, pantry and linen closets, where available.
Is this not the right location and type of house for you ? Click here and fill out “My Dream Home” form and let us know what you would like.
We strongly recommend interested buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home sales centre. Realtors get paid by the builders and their service is free to you, neither the price of your purchase will change. A Realtor will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, as well will refer you to professionals such as lawyers and finance/mortgage