Minto Westside Toronto
Minto Westside Toronto
Reputed builder Minto Communities is developing the corner of Bathurst St and Front St in Down Town Toronto. This project has been on the TEAM Paliwal radar since January. We believe VERY strongly that this project is a winner. Let us tell you why: Some of the keys draws to this project are: –
- Potential Whole Foods on Main Level.
- Walking/transit to Bill Bishop Airport.
- Walking distance to the financial district and subway.
- 57,000 sq. ft. of amenity space including a state of the art fitness facility.
- Rooftop pool.
- The Restaurants and Lounges of King West.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org now to make sure you reserve your unit before time runs out.
King West (Bathurst to Spadina and Adelaide to Front)
- King West Area -Total population of 2721
- Total Number of Households 1739
- Median Age 34.87 Years Old
- Average Household Income $98,350
located on the northeast corner of Front and Bathurst will feature impressive architecture by Wallman Architects and building amenities that bring new meaning to urban cool.
- A stunning rooftop pool and lounge
- 1 acre of private outdoor courtyards
- An 8,000 sq.ft. state-of-the-art gym
- Connectivity space for work and play
- Indoor/outdoor party room with BBQ & dining space
- DEVELOPMENT NAME: Minto Westside
- DEVELOPER(S): Minto
- ADDRESS: Bathurst St. and Front St.
- NEIGHBOURHOOD/ CITY: Downtown, Toronto
- POSTAL CODE: M5V
- CONSTRUCTION STATUS: Preconstruction
- FLOORS: 20 Floors
- ARCHITECT(S): Wallman Architects
Live connected in a community that’s your gateway to the very best of the city. Just steps to the Toronto waterfront, world-class entertainment and major-league sports, eclectic neighbourhoods and minutes to the island airport. Here you’ll begin your day strolling through one acre of courtyards just outside your door and end it enjoying the spectacular city views by the rooftop pool.
Disclaimer: All information subject to change without notice. E. and O.E.
Is this not the right location and type of house for you ? Click here and fill out “My Dream Home” form and let us know what you would like.
We strongly recommend interested buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home sales centre. Realtors get paid by the builders and their service is free to you, neither the price of your purchase will change. A Realtor will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, as well will refer you to professionals such as lawyers and finance/mortgage.