New Townhome Development Uptown Oakville
New Townhome Development Uptown Oakville
Coming soon to
2136 Trafalgar Road, Oakville, ON
Prices from $1.5M
|ADDRESS||2136 Trafalgar Road, Oakville, ON|
|AVERAGE PRICE PER SQFT||$569 per SqFt|
|DEPOSIT||$45,000 with Offer |
$45,000 in 30 days
$45,000 in 60 days
$45,000 in 90 days
|SUITE SIZE RANGE||1935 – 2278 SqFt|
Uptown Oakville is a new townhouse development currently in preconstruction at 2136 Trafalgar Road, Oakville. Available units range in price from $1,559,990. Uptown Oakville has a total of 58 units. Sizes range from 1935 to 2278 square feet.
The Uptown Collection of Townhomes is the epitome of stylish living, blending luxury and sophistication in the ideal Oakville location – just 30 minutes from downtown Toronto. Surrounded by all of Oakville’s first-rate facilities and amenities, The Uptown Collection is an exclusive neighbourhood providing everything you need for a vibrant, active lifestyle. You’ll enjoy a deep pride of ownership every time you arrive home.
Located just mere steps away from Oakville’s popular and burgeoning Uptown Core, residents of Uptown Oakville Towns are within walking distance of some of the city’s best and vibrant lifestyle amenities including local and brand name dining, shopping, and entertainment options. Many of Oakville’s major shopping centres are located nearby and there is even a drive-in movie theatre located just minutes away.
The area surrounding Uptown Oakville Towns is an extremely family-friendly area, home to some of the province’s top-ranking public schools, prestigious private schools, and Sheridan College is conveniently located just down the street, making this a great place for post-secondary students to call home. Residents are also close to playgrounds, community centres, recreational facilities, and state of the art hospitals and medical buildings.
Uptown Oakville Towns is perfect for commuters looking to live outside the big city, but still have easy access to major employment hubs and the downtown core. Oakville GO is easily accessible to residents, offering train and bus services to Union Station in downtown Toronto. The Lakeshore West train will get riders there in approximately an hour. For local commuting, Oakville Transit bus routes are accessible just steps away from your front door. Highways 407 and 403 and the QEW are all easily accessible from home and motorists will be able to drive into downtown Toronto in just half an hour.
CLASSIC EXTERIOR FINISHES
- Exteriors architecturally inspired by Brownstone feel enhanced by FULL BRICK, stone, stucco features (as per elevation)
- Designer selected exterior colour packages
- Decorative engraved stone address number, front and rear (as per elevation)
- Aluminium soffits, fascia, eavestroughs and downspouts
- Self-sealing roof shingles with a 25-year limited warranty
- Vinyl casement Energy Star rated low E argon filled energy-efficient windows throughout with removable screens on all operating windows
- TRANSOM WINDOWS to the main floor and third-floor glass (per elevation)
- All garages are drywalled with first-coat tape
- STEEL INSULATED garage door with TRANSOM LITES, as per plan
- WOOD EMBOSSED FIBREGLASS FRONT DOOR including weather stripping, peephole, tarnish resistant grip set and deadbolt or 3/4 PANE FROSTED
INTERIOR FINISHES – DISTINCTION IN DESIGN AND DETAIL
- 9’0” CEILINGS on the ground floor, main floor and third floor
- Open concept design (as per plan)
- ENGINEERED HARDWOOD FLOORING TO MAIN FLOOR LIVING/DINING ROOM AND 2ND FLOOR HALLWAY FROM CHOICE OF VENDOR’S LEVEL 1 SAMPLE
- Quality carpet, in purchasers choice of two (2) colours from Vendor’s standard samples, on 1/2” chip foam underpad throughout carpeted areas
- OAK STAIRCASE FROM GROUND TO MAIN FLOOR – COLOUR TO MATCH ENGINEERED HARDWOOD FLOORING SELECTION
- OAK RAILING WITH ½” SQUARE BLACK STEEL PICKETS with shoes and drywall low wall in the living room (as per plan)
- Choice of 13” x 13” ceramic floor tiles from Vendor’s standard samples (to all tiled areas – as per plan)
- Choice of 2 paint colours (from Vendor’s 9 colour selections)
ULTIMATE CULINARY ENVIRONMENT
- Choice of stone countertop from vendor’s level 1 samples with undermount stainless steel double sink and modern kitchen faucet with pull out spray in the kitchen
- Choice of ceramic subway tile kitchen backsplash from vendor’s standard samples
- Stainless steel range exhaust fan in kitchen vented two speed, vented to the exterior
- Custom quality kitchen cabinetry with an extensive choice of styles and colours
BATHROOMS AND PLUMBING – PURPOSE PLUS PANACHE
- Custom quality cabinetry with an extensive choice of styles and colours from DiCarlo’s standard combination of Semi-Solid Oak or Maple
- CHOICE OF STONE COUNTERTOP FROM VENDOR’S LEVEL 1 SAMPLES WITH UNDER-MOUNT SINKS WITH SINGLE LEVER FAUCETS IN MAIN AND ENSUITE BATHROOMS AS PER PLAN (TO BE SAME SELECTION AS KITCHEN)
- DOUBLE UNDERMOUNT SINKS IN MASTER ENSUITE (as per plan)
- Spacious tub with ceramic wall tiles from Vendor’s standard samples in the main bathroom (as per plan)
- ABS drains and vents with non-toxic polyethene waterlines
- FRAMED TEMPERED GLASS SHOWER ENCLOSURE WITH ACRYLIC BASE IN MASTER ENSUITE WITH TILE WALLS, AND CEILING LIGHT, TO HAVE GLASS SHOWER DOOR (as per plan)
- Choice of ceramic wall tile from Vendors Level 1 samples (as per plan)
- ELONGATED TOILETS IN ALL BATHROOMS
- Powder rooms feature a pedestal sink (per plan)
- Powder rooms feature a pedestal sink (per plan)
- Mirrors above vanities or pedestal sink
- Each home comes equipped with 2 telephone outlets
- Each home comes equipped with 3 cables and 2 data outlets
- Electrical receptacle with integrated USB PORT IN KITCHEN
- Cat5E rough-in at the front door for future camera or intercom system
- Breaker panel and service installed as per O.B.C.
- Rough-in for future security system
- Homes are equipped with a roughed-in system for central vacuum setup (to garage)
- All bedroom receptacles are the non-racing type for maximum safety
- An electrical ceiling outlet is provided for the future garage door opener
Register Now to get access to the VIP Prices and Floor Plans of Exclusive Low maintenance Fee for these Townhomes in Oakville, ON. Please click here and fill out the form and we will send you more info as soon as possible.
Is this Not the right location, city and type of house you are looking for? No problem, We may certainly find your dream home: Click here and fill out “My Dream Home search in Mississauga ” form and we will get back to you with relevant information.
We strongly recommend you as the buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® for the first time when entering a New Home/ Condo sales centre. We as builder’s preferred agents get paid a small fee by the builders BUT our services are absolutely free for you. While on the other hand if you go directly – the sales staff at the builder sales centre is looking after the interest of the builder – NOT you and they do not disclose many points that may not be in your best interest. We as your agents will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, we will also recommend and introduce you to the top professionals such as lawyers and mortgage agents, Banks.
We are Independent Realtors, part of RE/MAX Realty Specialists inc., Brokerage. We do not represent the builder, we represent you! We gain first VIP Access, Pricing & Incentives to many pre-construction developments throughout the GTA. This offer is not available to Buyers currently working with a Realtor and is not intended to solicit buyers currently under contract.
All renderings, incentives, pricing are subject to terms & conditions and may change at any time without notice – see sales representatives for more details.
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
How do I reserve a unit or lot in this project?
Click on “Request Information” – Fill out the form and send us, We will send you more details so that you may select the suites or Lots you are interested in.
What does it mean that RE/MAX Team Paliwal -Gyanesh Paliwal is a “Platinum Agent”?
Platinum agents are the top-selling agents who get preferred status with developers and first access to new projects before regular agents and the public.
How does it benefit me as a buyer to work with RE/MAX Team Paliwal as my Platinum Agent?
Working with us as your Platinum agents give you several benefits
- You get the highest level of access in the building or in the new home project.
- You pay the lowest possible price for the unit or new home (prices are typically increased significantly after the Platinum sales event)
- The best possible incentives and terms.
- We the agents at RE/MAX Team Paliwal do not represent the builder. We represent you. You benefit from our expertise of being a top selling pre-construction agents and investors since 2007.
- Access to our personal network of mortgage brokers, lawyers, property management, HST rebate services, handymen and much more.
- Our services to you as a buyer are free
Do I get a cooling-off period? What is it for?
Yes, after you sign the contract to purchase a suite you will have a standard 10-day cooling-off period BUT only in case of high rise Condo units or Condo-Townhomes NOT when you buy Free Hold homes. It’s 10 calendar days, not business days from the time you sign.
The 10 days are primarily for 2 things: 1) to have a lawyer review your contract with you if you wish and 2) to get a mortgage pre-approval letter
Do I need to have a lawyer?
You don’t need to have a lawyer at the moment that you sign the agreement, however, we always recommend that you have a qualified lawyer review your agreement of purchase and sale after you sign and during your 10-day cooling-off period when you buy a Condo unit.
Do I need to have a mortgage pre-approval to buy?
95% of all builders will require you to provide them with proof of financing capability in order to purchase. This is not required before you sign a contract, but it is usually required within 30 to 60 days of signing.
Not sure where to begin? Don’t worry – getting a mortgage pre-approval is something that we may help you with. Contact us for more details.
Do the prices include HST?
If you are purchasing for yourself and plan to move in, then yes, prices include the HST and there is no HST you will have to pay at final closing.
If you are purchasing as an investment, rental property, then you will have to pay approximately 7.8% of the purchase price as HST on final closing.
This money is remitted to the CRA and later on, we may help you and guide you as to how you can apply to the CRA immediately to get this money back. It usually takes about 1 to 3 month to get your rebate back.
What are my closing costs on a pre-construction condo or house?
Closing costs on a pre-construction condo or house will always be much higher than buying similar property under resale or existing ones. The closing cost of a brand new house or Condo will depend on the actual purchase price of the unit/house you are buying, but it also depends on the builder, the city that you are buying in, and the type of unit/house that you are buying.
Roughly speaking in Toronto you can expect to pay approximately 3-5% of the purchase price in closing costs when purchasing a brand new condo or house.
Contact RE/MAX Team Paliwal for more details
Are there any ‘hidden’ costs when buying a pre-construction condo unit or home in Greater Toronto, Canada?
No, there are no hidden fees when buying pre-construction condos or houses because all fees must be disclosed in the agreement of purchase and sale. All purchasers must review the agreement and have a lawyer advise them on the exact closing cost amounts. If you need a lawyer to help you we can suggest to you several expert law firms that will review your agreement in detail.
Is it possible to assign my condo or house? How much is the assignment fee?
Most condo or house builders do allow you to sell your unit/lot or house before its occupancy by you. This process is called selling by “assignment”.
There is usually an assignment fee and a legal fee associated with selling. Costs may range from $1000-10,000. Contact us for more details.