Pre Construction Condominiums for sale In Creekside
Pre Construction Condominiums for sale In Creekside
Coming Soon to Thorold
6439 Regional Road No 25, Milton, ON
Starting prices from $650,800
|Access to Highway 401 is an 11 Min Drive or 6.2 KM Away. 7 Minute drive to the Milton GO Station|
|ADDRESS||6439 Regional Road No 25, Milton, ON|
|AREA||Halton Region, ONTARIO|
|ROOMS||1 – 3 Bedrooms | 3 – 5 Wash|
|OCCUPANCY||PHASE I – AUGUST 28, 2025|
|DEPOSIT||$5,000 on signing
Balance of 5% due in 30 days
2.5% at 120 days
2.5% at 240 days
5% at occupancy
|SUITE SIZE RANGE||655 – 1468 SqFt|
Creekside Condos is a new condo community currently in preconstruction at 6439 Regional Road No 25, Milton. Creekside Condos has a total of 276 units. Sizes range from 655 to 1468 square feet. A luxurious modern condo community is coming to a fast-growing Southern Ontario town that is bound to attract people from various walks of life.
This pre-construction project by Sutherland Development Group and York Trafalgar Homes is located near Highway 25 and Louis St. Laurent Avenue intersection. The condo development will feature 3 six-storey residential buildings. This condo development will include plenty of parking in the midst of a lush green vista. Don’t let your chance to own in this growing community pass you by.
Creekside Condos will feature 276 residential units spread out across 3 modern 6-storey buildings. In between buildings 1 and 2, residents will be able to find the 1-storey clubhouse set to house amenities and top-notch communal spaces. Here, residents can relax, connect, and enjoy the ambiance.
This modern yet functional development will use a combination of contemporary light and dark contrasting exterior panels accented by warm brown materials to create something distinct yet perfectly suited to the neighbourhood.
There will also be a lot of green space surrounding the complex. Currently, this outdoor amenity will be lined with trees and a landscaped garden. This space will also have a sloped lawn and seating area for outdoor events.
Creekside Condos is located at Highway 25 and Louis St. Laurent Avenue in Milton, Ontario. Milton is a town in Halton Region, about an hour’s drive from Downtown Toronto. The city’s population is steadily increasing and is expected to reach 235,000 by 2031 as it draws the interest of home-buyers and investors alike.
This condo project is close to local amenities such as the Milton District hospital, Mattamy National Cycling Centre, Milton Crossroads shopping plaza, and expansive municipal facilities such as the Milton Leisure Centre and the Milton Sports Centre. And not to forget, Toronto Premium Outlets containing luxury brand name stores such as Saks Fifth Avenue, Gucci, and Yves Saint Laurent, is located just under 15 minutes away in Halton Hills.
Commuting through Milton is often a breeze, as the city sits relatively close to the 400-series highways, rail links and international airports. The city is also serviced by the GO train connecting it to surrounding cities. Most significantly, Milton serves as the western terminus of the Milton Line GO train and GO buses. From Milton GO, train commuters can reach Union Station in under an hour.
Due to its location at the edge of the Niagara escarpment, Milton is home to a vast selection of parks and conservations, including RattleSnake Point Conservation, Kelso, Crawford Lake and Bruce Trail Conservation. Plus, the Hilton Hills Conservation, which features beautiful waterfalls, is only 15 minutes away. This city also has various golf courses in the area, including RattleSnake Point, Piper’s Heath, Wyldewood, and Trafalgar Golf Club. And if you’re willing to travel a little further, the vibrant City of Niagara is only an hour away. However, you need not stray too far as Milton is an excellent region for nature lovers and those looking for a breath of fresh air from the city.
Additionally, Milton is home to over 25 elementary schools, 4 exceptional secondary schools, and the world-class Wilfrid Laurier University Milton Campus. What’s more, under the guidance of community engagement initiatives such as “We Make Milton” and “Principles of Growth,” Milton looks to welcome a new wave of residents by promoting the construction of a variety of housing projects, emphasising intensification near transit-supported locations. Milton is a gem in the Halton Region that investors should certainly consider.
- Units from 668 to 1468 square feet
- Starting from the $500’s.
- Average PSF for Creekside is $825:
- Prime Location: located on HWY 25 & Louis Laurent Ave
- Get access to the first phase of 3 mid-rise condos (6 storeys) in Milton
- Quick access to major Highway 407 & 401, Milton GO station
- Amenity rich neighbourhood: Shopping centres, Kelso Conservation Area, Glen Abbey Park, Milton District Hospital and one of the top school districts in Milton.
- Colour coordinated precast concrete wall panels with brick & stucco textured finish
- Black vinyl windows & sliding patio doors
- All windows include removable screens on all operable windows and sliding doors
- All windows double glazed and include Low E & Argon, for increased insulation and UV protection
- Balconies are precast concrete with exposed concrete finish and include metal railing system with tempered glass inserts or precast concrete panels, as per floor plans
- Ceiling heights are approximately 9’ with the exception of bathroom(s), some hallways and closets, bulkheads and dropped ceilings (which
- are required for mechanical purposes such as heating and cooling ducts, etc.)
- Textured ceilings throughout all living areas and smooth ceilings in bathroom(s) and in areas where bulkheads and dropped ceilings occur
- Levels 1 through 6 include total precast concrete walls, floors, ceilings and roof. Level 1 floor comprised of poured concrete
- Luxury Vinyl Plank (LVP) flooring in all living areas, kitchen and bathroom(s)
- All interior rooms painted with Vendor’s standard latex paint
- All interior doors and trim painted in contrasting white colour
- Quartz waterfall countertop with polished edges from Vendor’s samples
- Choice of backsplash from Vendor’s samples
- Choice of designer cabinets from Vendor’s samples
- Deep upper cabinet over fridge
- Fridge gable end(s) where applicable
- Double stainless steel under mount sink
- Chrome gooseneck faucet with pullout spray
- Shut off valves to kitchen tap
- Heavy duty receptacle for stove
- Duplex receptacle at counter level for cooking convenience
Register Now to get access to the VIP Prices and Floor Plans of Exclusive Low maintenance Fee for these Condos in Milton, ON. Please click here and fill out the form and we will send you more info as soon as possible.
Is this Not the right location, city and type of house you are looking for? No problem, We may certainly find your dream home: Click here and fill out the “My Dream Home search in Mississauga ” form and we will get back to you with relevant information.
We strongly recommend you as the buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® for the first time when entering a New Home/ Condo sales centre. We as builder’s preferred agents get paid a small fee by the builders BUT our services are absolutely free for you. While on the other hand if you go directly – the sales staff at builder sales centre is looking after the interest of builder – NOT you and they do not disclose many points those may not be in your best interest. We as your agents will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, we will also recommend and introduce you to the top professionals such as lawyers and mortgage agents, Banks.
We are Independent Realtors, part of RE/MAX Realty Specialists inc., Brokerage. We do not represent the builder, we represent you! We gain first VIP Access, Pricing & Incentives to many pre-construction developments throughout the GTA. This offer is not available to Buyers currently working with a Realtor and is not intended to solicit buyers currently under contract.
All renderings, incentives, pricing are subject to terms & conditions and may change at any time without notice – see sales representatives for more details.
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
How do I reserve a unit or lot in this project?
Click on “Request Information” – Fill out the form and send us, We will send you more details so that you may select the suites or Lots you are interested in.
What does it mean that RE/MAX Team Paliwal -Gyanesh Paliwal is a “Platinum Agent”?
Platinum agents are the top-selling agents who get preferred status with developers and first access to new projects before regular agents and the public.
How does it benefit me as a buyer to work with RE/MAX Team Paliwal as my Platinum Agent?
Working with us as your Platinum agents give you several benefits
- You get the highest level of access in the building or in the new home project.
- You pay the lowest possible price for the unit or new home (prices are typically increased significantly after the Platinum sales event)
- The best possible incentives and terms.
- We the agents at RE/MAX Team Paliwal do not represent the builder. We represent you. You benefit from our expertise of being a top selling pre-construction agents and investors since 2007.
- Access to our personal network of mortgage brokers, lawyers, property management, HST rebate services, handymen and much more.
- Our services to you as a buyer are free
Do I get a cooling-off period? What is it for?
Yes, after you sign the contract to purchase a suite you will have a standard 10-day cooling-off period BUT only in case of high rise Condo units or Condo-Townhomes NOT when you buy Free Hold homes. It’s 10 calendar days, not business days from the time you sign.
The 10 days are primarily for 2 things: 1) to have a lawyer review your contract with you if you wish and 2) to get a mortgage pre-approval letter
Do I need to have a lawyer?
You don’t need to have a lawyer at the moment that you sign the agreement, however, we always recommend that you have a qualified lawyer review your agreement of purchase and sale after you sign and during your 10-day cooling-off period when you buy a Condo unit.
Do I need to have a mortgage pre-approval to buy?
95% of all builders will require you to provide them with proof of financing capability in order to purchase. This is not required before you sign a contract, but it is usually required within 30 to 60 days of signing.
Not sure where to begin? Don’t worry – getting a mortgage pre-approval is something that we may help you with. Contact us for more details.
Do the prices include HST?
If you are purchasing for yourself and plan to move in, then yes, prices include the HST and there is no HST you will have to pay at final closing.
If you are purchasing as an investment, rental property, then you will have to pay approximately 7.8% of the purchase price as HST on final closing.
This money is remitted to the CRA and later on, we may help you and guide you as to how you can apply to the CRA immediately to get this money back. It usually takes about 1 to 3 month to get your rebate back.
What are my closing costs on a pre-construction condo or house?
Closing costs on a pre-construction condo or house will always be much higher than buying similar property under resale or existing ones. The closing cost of a brand new house or Condo will depend on the actual purchase price of the unit/house you are buying, but it also depends on the builder, the city that you are buying in, and the type of unit/house that you are buying.
Roughly speaking in Toronto you can expect to pay approximately 3-5% of the purchase price in closing costs when purchasing a brand new condo or house.
Contact RE/MAX Team Paliwal for more details
Are there any ‘hidden’ costs when buying a pre-construction condo unit or home in Greater Toronto, Canada?
No, there are no hidden fees when buying pre-construction condos or houses because all fees must be disclosed in the agreement of purchase and sale. All purchasers must review the agreement and have a lawyer advise them on the exact closing cost amounts. If you need a lawyer to help you we can suggest to you to several expert law firms that will review your agreement in detail.
Is it possible to assign my condo or house? How much is the assignment fee?
Most condo or house builders do allow you to sell your unit/lot or house before its occupancy by you. This process is called selling by “assignment”.
There is usually an assignment fee and a legal fee associated with selling. Costs may range from $1000-10,000. Contact us for more details.