Townhomes for sale In Meadow Towns
Preconstruction Townhomes for sale In Meadow Towns
Coming soon to
3 Lawson Road, Courtice, ON
Starting prices from $869,990
|Access to Highway 401, 404, and 407, as well as the Oshawa and Whitby GO Stations|
|ADDRESS||3 Lawson Road, Courtice, ON|
|AREA||Durham Region, ONTARIO|
|ROOMS||3 – 3.5 Bedrooms | 2 – 3 Wash|
|DEPOSIT||With Agreement (by Draft) $20,000.00
1 Month $5,000.00
2 Month $5,000.00
3 Month $20,000.00
4 Month $5,000.00
5 Month $5,000.00
6 Month $15,000.00
7 Month $5,000.00
8 Month $5,000.00
9 Month $15,000.00
|SUITE SIZE RANGE||1459 – 2334 SqFt|
Meadow Towns is a new townhouse community currently in preconstruction at 3 Lawson Road, Courtice. The community is scheduled for completion in 2024. Available units range in price from $869,990 to $946,990. Meadow Towns has a total of 25 units. Sizes range from 1459 to 2334 square feet.
Investing in Courtice offers numerous advantages, including a growing population and economy. As part of the rapidly expanding Greater Toronto Area, the population of Courtice has been steadily increasing in recent years. This, coupled with its proximity to Toronto, affordable housing, and high quality of life, makes it an attractive option for businesses and investors.
This new development is a small enclave of executive townhomes nestled in west Courtice. Surrounded by blossoming communities & amenities, you are right at home in Meadow Towns Courtice.
Convenience is readily at your fingertips with shopping and dining options in downtown Courtice a short drive away. As Courtice continues to expand and grow, it’s perfect for families looking to grow with the community. Commuting is easily accessible to Highways 401 and 418 as well as a future GO Transit stop site coming soon.
Meadow Towns is where you can find your exclusive community in Durham Region. Building this community means building a lifestyle with amenities on site. A built in park is right at your doorstep as this community boosts family living.
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is effortless with numerous sports and entertainment facilities ranging from swimming pools to sports fields near & around the Courtice Community Complex. Downtown Courtice is currently growing and expanding while it does boast many delicious eateries, shops & art venues.
Recreational choices are numerous in this community, with acres of green space for exploration like Harmony Valley Conservation Area. Which is perfect for a family hike along any one of its trails. Lovers of golf and activities are right at home with Pebble Stone Golf Club a stone’s throw away.
Whether it’s Darlington Provincial Park or Pebblestone Golf Course, Courtice is surrounded by nature. Take a hike through Harmony Valley Conservation Area or head down to the Lakefront on a beautiful day. Courtice is pet friendly as a community with numerous dog parks at every corner of the city. A residential area surrounds the community including a number of both public & catholic elementary & secondary schools. With a community private park in the development, outdoor play has never been so accessible.
Meadow Towns is a private community featuring exceptional townhomes located on the outskirts of Courtice, nestled between Oshawa and Bowmanville. Courtice is an ideal location for those who love the outdoors, offering a variety of hiking trails, golf courses, and dog parks. It is also conveniently located near major highways and GO stations, as well as boasting a beautiful shoreline. With access to Highway 401, 404, and 407, as well as the Oshawa and Whitby GO Stations and numerous schools and healthcare options, Courtice is a growing community with plenty to offer.
Courtice’s proximity to major highways and transportation hubs, including Highways 401 and 418 and the GO Train, provides easy access to major Ontario cities and appeals to companies seeking convenient transportation infrastructure. The community also boasts a diverse and growing business community, ranging from small to large firms in manufacturing, retail, and services. The local government is committed to promoting business development and innovation through various programs and incentives, providing opportunities for corporate growth and success.
QUALITY EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Modern designed two and three storey units.
- Distinctive elevation utilising genuine clay brick, vinyl siding including shakes, stone, board panels and trims, decorative maintenance free
- fibreglass columns and other complementary materials as architectural detailing as per architectural control.
- Upgraded metal clad insulated 6’-8” front doors with sidelights and/or transom window, as per architectural elevations.
- 5’ or 6’ sliding thermo-pane glass patio doors with screens
- Pre-finished maintenance free aluminium soffits, frieze boards, fascia, eavestrough and downpipes.
- Choice of quality 13×13” or 12×12” DESIGNER CERAMIC FLOORING through Foyer, Powder Room, all Bathrooms and Laundry Room, (from builder’s standard samples), as per plan (where applicable).
- All ceramic flooring is laid on a scratch coat and thresholds are finished in chrome metal.
- Soaring 9 ft. ceilings on Main Floor and full 8 ft. ceilings on Ground, Upper Floor and basement (excluding drop ceiling & sloped ceiling areas).
- Carpeted risers, treads and landings with 1-5/16” oak pickets, 2 5/8” oak handrails from Ground to Main floor and Main to Second Floor.
- 2 PANEL SMOOTH SQUARE top interior passage doors and smooth white finish sliders as per plan.
- CONTEMPORARY STYLE 4” baseboards with and 2 ¾” casings throughout.
- Trimmed archways as per plan.
- Satin Nickel front door grip set with security deadbolt lock with satin nickel levers and hardware on all interior doors and privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
- All interior walls to be painted with quality paint (choice of one colour from builder’s standard samples). Kitchen, Laundry room and all Washrooms to be semi-gloss. All interior trim to be painted with semi-gloss paint.
- Purchaser’s choice of DESIGNER KITCHEN CABINETS with countertops with FLUSH BREAKFAST BAR (as per plan).
- Split electrical outlets on kitchen counter level for small appliances.
- 6” STAINLESS STEEL kitchen exhaust fan with light and hood vented too outside.
- Double stainless-steel sink with single lever faucet.
- Vanity in all bathrooms finished with a laminate countertop, as per plan.
- PEDESTAL SINK in the powder room where applicable.
- DESIGNER CERAMIC 8”x10” wall and ceiling tile in shower stalls with quartz jamb surround on walls and floor.
- Bathtub enclosures finished with 8×10” tile, up to ceiling height.
- FULL HEIGHT FRAMED GLASS SHOWER ENCLOSURE (as per applicable plan) in primary ensuite shower.
Register Now to get access to the VIP Prices and Floor Plans of Exclusive Low maintenance Fee for these Townhomes in Courtice, ON. Please click here and fill out the form and we will send you more info as soon as possible.
Is this Not the right location, city and type of house you are looking for? No problem, We may certainly find your dream home: Click here and fill out the “My Dream Home search in Mississauga ” form and we will get back to you with relevant information.
We strongly recommend you as the buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® for the first time when entering a New Home/ Condo sales centre. We as builder’s preferred agents get paid a small fee by the builders BUT our services are absolutely free for you. While on the other hand if you go directly – the sales staff at builder sales centre is looking after the interest of the builder – NOT you and they do not disclose many points that may not be in your best interest. We as your agents will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, we will also recommend and introduce you to the top professionals such as lawyers and mortgage agents, Banks.
We are Independent Realtors, part of RE/MAX Realty Specialists inc., Brokerage. We do not represent the builder, we represent you! We gain first VIP Access, Pricing & Incentives to many pre-construction developments throughout the GTA. This offer is not available to Buyers currently working with a Realtor and is not intended to solicit buyers currently under contract.
All renderings, incentives, pricing are subject to terms & conditions and may change at any time without notice – see sales representatives for more details.
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
How do I reserve a unit or lot in this project?
Click on “Request Information” – Fill out the form and send us, We will send you more details so that you may select the suites or Lots you are interested in.
What does it mean that RE/MAX Team Paliwal -Gyanesh Paliwal is a “Platinum Agent”?
Platinum agents are the top-selling agents who get preferred status with developers and first access to new projects before regular agents and the public.
How does it benefit me as a buyer to work with RE/MAX Team Paliwal as my Platinum Agent?
Working with us as your Platinum agents give you several benefits
- You get the highest level of access in the building or in the new home project.
- You pay the lowest possible price for the unit or new home (prices are typically increased significantly after the Platinum sales event)
- The best possible incentives and terms.
- We the agents at RE/MAX Team Paliwal do not represent the builder. We represent you. You benefit from our expertise of being a top selling pre-construction agents and investors since 2007.
- Access to our personal network of mortgage brokers, lawyers, property management, HST rebate services, handymen and much more.
- Our services to you as a buyer are free
Do I get a cooling-off period? What is it for?
Yes, after you sign the contract to purchase a suite you will have a standard 10-day cooling-off period BUT only in case of high rise Condo units or Condo-Townhomes NOT when you buy Free Hold homes. It’s 10 calendar days, not business days from the time you sign.
The 10 days are primarily for 2 things: 1) to have a lawyer review your contract with you if you wish and 2) to get a mortgage pre-approval letter
Do I need to have a lawyer?
You don’t need to have a lawyer at the moment that you sign the agreement, however, we always recommend that you have a qualified lawyer review your agreement of purchase and sale after you sign and during your 10-day cooling-off period when you buy a Condo unit.
Do I need to have a mortgage pre-approval to buy?
95% of all builders will require you to provide them with proof of financing capability in order to purchase. This is not required before you sign a contract, but it is usually required within 30 to 60 days of signing.
Not sure where to begin? Don’t worry – getting a mortgage pre-approval is something that we may help you with. Contact us for more details.
Do the prices include HST?
If you are purchasing for yourself and plan to move in, then yes, prices include the HST and there is no HST you will have to pay at final closing.
If you are purchasing as an investment, rental property, then you will have to pay approximately 7.8% of the purchase price as HST on final closing.
This money is remitted to the CRA and later on, we may help you and guide you as to how you can apply to the CRA immediately to get this money back. It usually takes about 1 to 3 month to get your rebate back.
What are my closing costs on a pre-construction condo or house?
Closing costs on a pre-construction condo or house will always be much higher than buying similar property under resale or existing ones. The closing cost of a brand new house or Condo will depend on the actual purchase price of the unit/house you are buying, but it also depends on the builder, the city that you are buying in, and the type of unit/house that you are buying.
Roughly speaking in Toronto you can expect to pay approximately 3-5% of the purchase price in closing costs when purchasing a brand new condo or house.
Contact RE/MAX Team Paliwal for more details
Are there any ‘hidden’ costs when buying a pre-construction condo unit or home in Greater Toronto, Canada?
No, there are no hidden fees when buying pre-construction condos or houses because all fees must be disclosed in the agreement of purchase and sale. All purchasers must review the agreement and have a lawyer advise them on the exact closing cost amounts. If you need a lawyer to help you we can suggest to you to several expert law firms that will review your agreement in detail.
Is it possible to assign my condo or house? How much is the assignment fee?
Most condo or house builders do allow you to sell your unit/lot or house before its occupancy by you. This process is called selling by “assignment”.
There is usually an assignment fee and a legal fee associated with selling. Costs may range from $1000-10,000. Contact us for more details.