Brand New Pre Construction Townhome Development Oakville Ravine Towns
Brand New PreConstruction Townhome Development Oakville Ravine Towns
Coming soon to
Sixth line and Sixteen Mile Creek (Close to HWY 403) in Oakville
Prices from high $1.2 Million
|Address||Near Sixth line and Sixteen Mile Creek ( Close to HWY 403) in Oakville||Occupancy||Fall of 2023|
|Area||Oakville, ON||Deposit||Flexible 15% deposit Structure|
|Beds||3 – 3.5 Bedrooms||Suite Size Range|
1949 – 2316 SqFt
|MAINTENANCE||$568 – $604 per SqFt||Starting Prices|
Oakville Ravine Towns is a new townhouse development currently under construction Near the Sixth line and Sixteen Mile Creek ( Close to HWY 403) in Oakville. The development is scheduled for completion in 2023. Sales for available units range in price from $1,239,990 to $1,649,990. Oakville Ravine Towns has a total of 8 units. Sizes range from 1949 to 2316 square feet.
Oakville is a great city that is expected to grow in the next few years. Investors can expect the population to double by 2031. New developments are on the horizon and this master-planned community will be the start of many residential homes coming to the area in the near future. The town is expecting to expand its existing GO Station to become a local transit hub and to accommodate the influx of people commuting from the area.
FEATURES & FINISHES
- Exteriors are architecturally modelled after English Georgian
- Manors utilizing genuine Custom Natural Indiana Limestone features (as per elevations)
- Exterior planter boxes crafted with ledger rock Kingston
- Hue stone with professionally graded and landscaped areas (as per elevations)
- Architecturally selected exterior colour packages are determined by Dunpar
- Pin supported residence number
- Aluminium soffits, fascia, eavestroughs and downspouts
- Natural cedar entry canopies and cladding (as per elevations)
- Self-sealing roof shingles with a 25-year warranty
- Wood embossed fibreglass front door including weather
- stripping, peephole, tarnish resistant grip set and deadbolt or full pane frosted glass insert in fibreglass front door including weather stripping, tarnish resistant grip set and deadbolt (as per plan)
- Steel insulated garage door with 2 remote openers, exterior keypad and interior programmable lock pad
- Vinyl sliding patio doors with screen, as per plan
- Vinyl casement Energy Star rated low E argon filled energy-efficient windows throughout
- Screens and folding cranks on all operating windows
- Exterior doors and windows sealed with spray foam and caulking
- Poured concrete foundations
- Poured concrete on ground(basement) floor and garage slab
- Exterior hose bibs on the front porch, main deck and in the garage (as per plan)
- Ground-level indoor parking for two standard-size cars
- Asphalt paved driveway (where applicable)
- Access to home from the garage
- Functional open concept design
- Dramatic 9’6” foot ceilings on 1st floor and 9’ ceilings on 3rd floor (except where drop ceilings and bulkheads are required)
- Natural oak stair treads and risers basement (ground) to 1st floor with white painted stringers
- Oak posts and handrails with 1⁄2” square black steel pickets with shoes and drywall low wall in the living room and master bedroom (as per plan)
- Custom crafted cabinetry* from Vendor’s standard samples
- Extended height upper cabinets (as per plan)
- Drywall pantry with wood shelving (as per plan)
- Granite kitchen countertop with extending 8″ granite backsplash*
- Choice of 13”x13” ceramic floor tiles*
- Stainless steel top mount double bowl sink
- Chrome single lever faucet with pull out vegetable spray
- High output energy efficient under-cabinet LED valence lighting
LUXURY APPLIANCE PACKAGE
- Stainless steel refrigerator
- Stainless steel electric slide-in range
- Stainless steel dishwasher
- Stainless steel over-the-range microwave with integrated exhaust fan (venting to the exterior)
- White front-load washer and dryer, side by side or stacked as per plan
LAUNDRY ROOM FEATURES
- Choice of vinyl plank flooring*
- Complete laundry room including freestanding white plastic
- laundry tub or drop-in sink in the cabinet (as per plan)
- Heavy-duty receptacles and outside vent for dryer
- White linen cabinet and/or upper cabinets (as per plan)
- All plumbing fixtures fitted with shut off valves
LUXURY BATHROOM FEATURES
- Oversized-designer selected framed mirrors in all bathrooms
- Custom vanity with 3 storage drawers and 2 sets of hinged doors in master ensuite* from Vendor’s standard samples
- Marble countertop with top mount oval sink including 8” widespread faucets in master ensuite
- Marble countertop with top mount oval sink including centre set faucet in the main bathroom
- Pedestal sink with centre set faucet in-ground (basement) or 1st-floor bathroom (as per plan)
- Freestanding tub in master ensuite
- 5’ acrylic soaker tub in the main bathroom
- Choice of vinyl plank flooring or 13”x13” ceramic floor tiles in master ensuite and main bathroom
- Choice of 3”x6” or 8”x10” ceramic wall tiles for shower walls (as per plan)* from Vendor’s standard samples
- Tempered glass shower enclosure in the master ensuite (as per plan)
- Privacy locks on all bathroom doors
- Exhaust fans in all bathrooms
- All plumbing fixtures are fitted with shut off valves
- ABS drains and vents with non-toxic polyethene waterlines
- Steel beam and post-structural supports (as per plan)
- 2’x6’ exterior wood frame wall construction with sealed house wrap or rigid board air barrier
- Acoustically engineered double stud demising walls with
- fire-rated drywall and acoustic batt insulation between all units
Register Now to get access to the VIP Prices and Floor Plans of Exclusive Low maintenance Fee for these Townhomes in Oakville, ON. Please click here and fill out the form and we will send you more info you as soon as possible.
Is this Not the right location, city and type of house you are looking for? No problem, We may certainly find your dream home: Click here and fill out “My Dream Home search in Mississauga ” form and we will get back to you with relevant information.
We strongly recommend you as the buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home/ Condo sales centre. We as builder’s preferred agents get paid a small fee by the builders BUT our services are absolutely free for you. While on the other hand if you go directly – the sales staff at builder sales centre is looking after the interest of builder – NOT you and they do not disclose many points those may not be in your best interest. We as your agents will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, we will also recommend and introduce you to the top professionals such as lawyers and mortgage agents, Banks.
We are Independent Realtors, part of RE/MAX Realty Specialists Inc., Brokerage. We do not represent the builder, we represent you! We gain first VIP Access, Pricing & Incentives to many pre-construction developments throughout the GTA. This offer is not available to Buyers currently working with a Realtor and is not intended to solicit buyers currently under contract.
All renderings, incentives, pricing are subject to terms & conditions and may change at any time without notice – see sales representatives for more details.
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
How do I reserve a unit or lot in this project?
Click on “Request Information” – Fill out the form and send us, We will send you more details so that you may select the suites or Lots you are interested in.
What does it mean that RE/MAX Team Paliwal -Gyanesh Paliwal is a “Platinum Agent”?
Platinum agents are the top-selling agents who get preferred status with developers and first access to new projects before regular agents and the public.
How does it benefit me as a buyer to work with RE/MAX Team Paliwal as my Platinum Agent?
Working with us as your Platinum agents give you several benefits
- You get the highest level of access in the building or in the new home project.
- You pay the lowest possible price for the unit or new home (prices are typically increased significantly after the Platinum sales event)
- The best possible incentives and terms.
- We the agents at RE/MAX Team Paliwal do not represent the builder. We represent you. You benefit from our expertise of being top-selling pre-construction agents and investors since 2007.
- Access to our personal network of mortgage brokers, lawyers, property management, HST rebate services, handymen and much more.
- Our services to you as a buyer are free
Do I get a cooling-off period? What is it for?
Yes, after you sign the contract to purchase a suite you will have a standard 10-day cooling-off period BUT only in case of high rise Condo units or Condo-Townhomes NOT when you buy Free Hold homes. It’s 10 calendar days, not business days from the time you sign.
The 10 days are primarily for 2 things: 1) to have a lawyer review your contract with you if you wish and 2) to get a mortgage pre-approval letter
Do I need to have a lawyer?
You don’t need to have a lawyer at the moment that you sign the agreement, however, we always recommend that you have a qualified lawyer review your agreement of purchase and sale after you sign and during your 10-day cooling-off period when you buy a Condo unit.
Do I need to have a mortgage pre-approval to buy?
95% of all builders will require you to provide them with proof of financing capability in order to purchase. This is not required before you sign a contract, but it is usually required within 30 to 60 days of signing.
Not sure where to begin? Don’t worry – getting a mortgage pre-approval is something that we may help you with. Contact us for more details.
Do the prices include HST?
If you are purchasing for yourself and plan to move in, then yes, prices include the HST and there is no HST you will have to pay at final closing.
If you are purchasing as an investment, rental property, then you will have to pay approximately 7.8% of the purchase price as HST on final closing.
This money is remitted to the CRA and later on, we may help you and guide you as to how you can apply to the CRA immediately to get this money back. It usually takes about 1 to 3 month to get your rebate back.
What are my closing costs on a pre-construction condo or house?
Closing costs on a pre-construction condo or house will always be much higher than buying similar property under resale or existing ones. The closing cost of a brand new house or Condo will depend on the actual purchase price of the unit/house you are buying, but it also depends on the builder, the city that you are buying in, and the type of unit/house that you are buying.
Roughly speaking in Toronto you can expect to pay approximately 3-5% of the purchase price in closing costs when purchasing a brand new condo or house.
Contact RE/MAX Team Paliwal for more details
Are there any ‘hidden’ costs when buying a pre-construction condo unit or home in Greater Toronto, Canada?
No, there are no hidden fees when buying pre-construction condos or houses because all fees must be disclosed in the agreement of purchase and sale. All purchasers must review the agreement and have a lawyer advise them on the exact closing cost amounts. If you need a lawyer to help you we can suggest to you to several expert law firms that will review your agreement in detail.
Is it possible to assign my condo or house? How much is the assignment fee?
Most condo or house builders do allow you to sell your unit/lot or house before its occupancy by you. This process is called selling by “assignment”.
There is usually an assignment fee and a legal fee associated with selling. Costs may range from $1000-10,000. Contact us for more details.