New Preconstruction Rosewood Urban Towns in Brampton
Brand New PreConstruction Townhomes In Brampton, ON
Coming soon to
17 Clarence Street, Brampton, ON
Starting prices for $839,900.00
|ADDRESS||17 Clarence Street, Brampton, ON|
|FREE PARKING||ADDITIONAL PARKING: $20,000 EA
TANDEM PARKING: $15,000 EA
|MAINTENANCE FEES||ESTIMATED $0.20/SQFT|
|DEPOSIT||$10,000 on signing
2.5% within 30 days
2.5% in 120 days
2.5% in 180 days
2% in 240 days
2% in 360 days
2% in 480 days
2% in 540 days
2.5% on Occupancy
|SQFT||879 – 1188 SqFt|
Rosewood Urban Towns is a new townhouse development currently in preconstruction at 17 Clarence Street, Brampton. The development is scheduled for completion in 2025. Available units range in price from $839,900. Rosewood Urban Towns has a total of 90 units. Sizes range from 879 to 1188 square feet.
Welcome to elegant urban living in the heart of Downtown Brampton. Steps from the famed Rose Theatre, minutes to great shopping, dining, entertainment and transit. Find your dream home at Rosewood Urban Towns, an exclusive collection of Stacked Urban Townhomes. Every home is designed with meticulous attention to architecture, smart space planning, upscale features and finishes. This is a rare opportunity in an established, desirable neighbourhood. Everything your family needs is at your doorstep.
These beautiful Townhomes come with a stunning array of innovative features as a standard, plus a spectacular choice of upgrades that raise the bar for sophisticated living. Elegant brick and stone architecture provides impressive curb appeal, while the interiors sparkle with upscale finishes. Clean, bright & open concept living and dining areas are detailed with fine hardwood floors and large windows. Gourmet chef kitchens come with designer cabinetry, stone counters and more. Luxurious bedrooms, spa-like ensuites and ample storage makes living here a pleasure. Enjoy abundant outdoor living spaces in the form of wide balconies, backyards, patios or rooftop terraces. These Townhomes are truly one-of-a-kind, don’t miss out!
Live in an established neighbourhood at Clarence and Main, moments from the lush green corridor of Meadowland Park and Centennial Park. Your kids can walk to Cardinal Leger Secondary School or St. Mary Elementary School. Downtown Brampton is just a ten-minute walk, and offers an endless array of shops, cafes, restaurants, theatres, museums and galleries. Brampton GO station is just minutes away, connecting you to Downtown Toronto. Highways 410, 401 and 407 are also easily accessible. Within a 10-minute drive you will find shopping centres, conservation areas and campgrounds, sports fields and rec centres. This is, by far, the best location in Brampton.
Brampton GO Station is steps from home, connecting you with its dynamic real estate market, incredible amenities and superb quality of life, Brampton is one of the top 10 places to invest in the GTA. With a hot rental market and year-over-year price appreciation, Brampton offers significant return on investment.
Whether it’s Aria Bistro, Blackstone Steakhouse and Grill, Franzorelli’s Restaurant or Bueno’s Mexican, there are unlimited options for fine-dining and entertainment just moments from Rosewood Urban Towns.
From daily essentials to fashionwear, you have a world of choices in Brampton. Shoppers World offers top designer brand names. Brampton Corners, Bramalea Centre and many other shopping centres offer a great retail experience.
Brampton GO Station is steps from Rosewood Urban Towns, connecting you to GO Transit and Via Rail. Highways 410, 401 and 407 are also close by. Zum, the bus rapid transit system, offers frequent bus services.
SO MUCH TO DO
Enjoy an incredible variety of social opportunities. Meet up with friends at bars, cafes or resto pubs. Watch a musical concert, visit the Brampton Library or soak up the culture at Peel Art Gallery & Museum.
Gage Park is a beautiful expanse of green just steps from home. Other natural retreats close by include Ridgehill Park and Meadowland Park. A beautiful trail hugs the Etobicoke Creek, perfect for hiking and biking.
Brampton has great schools such as Ridgeview Public School, Brampton Centennial Secondary School, Queen Street Public School and more. For post-secondary education, Sheridan College has a campus nearby.
FEATURES & FINISHES
- Contemporary building elevations include brick, stucco, and other architectural features as per elevation
- Rooftop terraces with a waterproof membrane floor system as per plan
- Vinyl casement or fixed windows to be low E and argon filled, for energy savings
- All opening windows are complete with screens
- One exterior electrical outlet on patio and rooftop terraces, where possible
- Quality thermo-pane glass sliding patio or garden doors as per plan
- Superior, insulated front entry door with brushed nick hardware and house numbers
- Choice of designer cabinetry in a variety of finishes from Vendor’s standard selections
- Choice of Granite or Quartz counter tops from Vendors standard selections
- Stainless steel kitchen sink including a single lever faucet with pull-out spray from Builder’s standard samples
- Premium Stainless steel appliance package consisting of glass top range, refrigerator, over the range microwave and dishwasher (credit allowance provided in case of supply chain challenges)
- Exterior vented over the range combination microwave and hood fan
- Ceramic subway tile backsplash
- Counter electrical receptacle for small appliances
- Choice of designer selected cabinetry in a variety of finishes from Vendor standard selections
- Laminate countertop, except where pedestal sink is provided, from Builder’s standard samples
- Chrome Single lever faucet from Builder’s standard specification
- High efficiency water-saving fixtures throughout all bathrooms
- Water temperature balanced sensor in shower and tube to ensure comfort
- Quality white bathroom fixtures
- White acrylic bathtubs in all bathrooms as per plan
- Exhaust fans vented to exterior in all bathrooms(s) and powder room
- Privacy locks on all bathroom and powder room doors
- Pedestal sink in powder room as per plan
- Mirror provided in all bathrooms(s) and powder room
- Ceramic wall tile for tub and shower enclosure(s) up to the ceiling and separate shower stall (as per plan) including the ceiling, from Builder’s standard samples
- Primary ensuite bathroom with stand-up shower to receive a framed glass door (as per plan)
- Choice of imported porcelain or ceramic floor tile in foyer, powder room, bathroom(s), laundry room and mechanical room from builder’s standard selections
- Choice of Laminate flooring from our designer’s standard collection in living room, dining room and kitchen area
- 35oz carpet and under pad in all hallways, bedrooms, and stairs
Register Now to get access to the VIP Prices and Floor Plans of Exclusive Low maintenance Fee for these Luxury Townhomes in Brampton, ON. Please click here and fill out the form and we will send you more info as soon as possible.
Is this Not the right location, city and type of house you are looking for? No problem, We may certainly find your dream home: Click here and fill out the “My Dream Home search in Mississauga ” form and we will get back to you with relevant information.
We strongly recommend you as the buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home/ Condo sales centre. We as builder’s preferred agents get paid a small fee by the builders BUT our services are absolutely free for you. While on the other hand if you go directly – the sales staff at builder sales centre is looking after the interest of builder – NOT you and they do not disclose many points those may not be in your best interest. We as your agents will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, we will also recommend and introduce you to the top professionals such as lawyers and mortgage agents, Banks.
We are Independent Realtors, part of RE/MAX Realty Specialists inc., Brokerage. We do not represent the builder, we represent you! We gain first VIP Access, Pricing & Incentives to many pre-construction developments throughout the GTA. This offer is not available to Buyers currently working with a Realtor and is not intended to solicit buyers currently under contract.
All renderings, incentives, pricing are subject to terms & conditions and may change at any time without notice – see sales representatives for more details.
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
How do I reserve a unit or lot in this project?
Click on “Request Information” – Fill out the form and send us, We will send you more details so that you may select the suites or Lots you are interested in.
What does it mean that RE/MAX Team Paliwal -Gyanesh Paliwal is a “Platinum Agent”?
Platinum agents are the top-selling agents who get preferred status with developers and first access to new projects before regular agents and the public.
How does it benefit me as a buyer to work with RE/MAX Team Paliwal as my Platinum Agent?
Working with us as your Platinum agents give you several benefits
- You get the highest level of access in the building or in the new home project.
- You pay the lowest possible price for the unit or new home (prices are typically increased significantly after the Platinum sales event)
- The best possible incentives and terms.
- We the agents at RE/MAX Team Paliwal do not represent the builder. We represent you. You benefit from our expertise of being a top selling pre-construction agents and investors since 2007.
- Access to our personal network of mortgage brokers, lawyers, property management, HST rebate services, handymen and much more.
- Our services to you as a buyer are free
Do I get a cooling-off period? What is it for?
Yes, after you sign the contract to purchase a suite you will have a standard 10-day cooling-off period BUT only in case of high rise Condo units or Condo-Townhomes NOT when you buy Free Hold homes. It’s 10 calendar days, not business days from the time you sign.
The 10 days are primarily for 2 things: 1) to have a lawyer review your contract with you if you wish and 2) to get a mortgage pre-approval letter
Do I need to have a lawyer?
You don’t need to have a lawyer at the moment that you sign the agreement, however, we always recommend that you have a qualified lawyer review your agreement of purchase and sale after you sign and during your 10-day cooling-off period when you buy a Condo unit.
Do I need to have a mortgage pre-approval to buy?
95% of all builders will require you to provide them with proof of financing capability in order to purchase. This is not required before you sign a contract, but it is usually required within 30 to 60 days of signing.
Not sure where to begin? Don’t worry – getting a mortgage pre-approval is something that we may help you with. Contact us for more details.
Do the prices include HST?
If you are purchasing for yourself and plan to move in, then yes, prices include the HST and there is no HST you will have to pay at final closing.
If you are purchasing as an investment, rental property, then you will have to pay approximately 7.8% of the purchase price as HST on final closing.
This money is remitted to the CRA and later on, we may help you and guide you as to how you can apply to the CRA immediately to get this money back. It usually takes about 1 to 3 month to get your rebate back.
What are my closing costs on a pre-construction condo or house?
Closing costs on a pre-construction condo or house will always be much higher than buying similar property under resale or existing ones. The closing cost of a brand new house or Condo will depend on the actual purchase price of the unit/house you are buying, but it also depends on the builder, the city that you are buying in, and the type of unit/house that you are buying.
Roughly speaking in Toronto you can expect to pay approximately 3-5% of the purchase price in closing costs when purchasing a brand new condo or house.
Contact RE/MAX Team Paliwal for more details
Are there any ‘hidden’ costs when buying a pre-construction condo unit or home in Greater Toronto, Canada?
No, there are no hidden fees when buying pre-construction condos or houses because all fees must be disclosed in the agreement of purchase and sale. All purchasers must review the agreement and have a lawyer advise them on the exact closing cost amounts. If you need a lawyer to help you we can suggest to you to several expert law firms that will review your agreement in detail.
Is it possible to assign my condo or house? How much is the assignment fee?
Most condo or house builders do allow you to sell your unit/lot or house before its occupancy by you. This process is called selling by “assignment”.
There is usually an assignment fee and a legal fee associated with selling. Costs may range from $1000-10,000. Contact us for more details.