New Townhouse Development Ravines on Main
New Townhouse Development Ravines on Main
Coming soon to
Main Street, Mississauga, ON
Prices from $1,499,900
|ADDRESS||Main Street, Mississauga, ON|
|BEDS||3 – 4 Bedrooms|
|AVERAGE PRICE PER SQFT||$718 per SqFt|
|DEPOSIT||Total Deposit – $150,000|
$30,000 with an offer
$30,000 in 30, 60, 90, 120 days
|SUITE SIZE RANGE||1852 – 2610 SqFt|
Ravines on Main is a new townhouse development currently in preconstruction at Main Street, Mississauga. Available units range in price from $1,499,900 to $1,629,900. Ravines on Main has a total of 26 units. Sizes range from 1852 to 2610 square feet.
Ravines on Main in Streetsville is an exclusive community of 26 elegant, 3-storey townhome residences, complete with personal elevators. Here you’re close to nature while wrapped in luxury.
Located at Main and Wyndham, Ravines on Main puts you right in the heart of Streetsville’s unique village in the city. Everything is so close, you can leave the car and walk wherever you want. Walk west to the Village Square and enjoy the vitality of the sidewalk cafes, neighbourhood boutiques, and local conveniences. Walk east to the banks of the Credit River and admire the beautiful ravines along the Culham Trail.
You can even walk to the local GO Station to whisk you to downtown Toronto. It’s the perfect location for business professionals seeking a balanced life with a convenient car-free commute. You’re also right next door to the mighty metropolis of Mississauga, Canada’s sixth-largest city and a major hub in the Waterloo-Toronto tech corridor.
Ravines on Main is located within a peaceful oasis within the city, surrounded by lush parks, natural green spaces, nature trails, and the serenity of the credit river. Lake Ontario and the beautiful Mississauga waterfront is just minutes away.
Commuting throughout Mississauga and the GTA is a breeze when living at Ravines on Main. MiWay bus routes are accessible to residents just mere steps away from their front door. The Streetsville GO Station is just a short walk from home, transporting riders quickly into Union Station in downtown Toronto. Ravines on Main is centrally located between many of central Ontario’s busiest major thoroughfares including Highways 403, 401, and 407, making it extremely easy to drive throughout the city and the GTA. Drive into downtown Toronto in just over half an hour.
Streetsville is the perfect place for families to settle down and raise their children. The city is home to many of the province’s top-ranking public schools and many prestigious private schools, some of which are conveniently situated within walking distance or close to Ravines on Main.
Ravines on Main Towns is an ultra-exclusive collection of just 26 3 storey townhomes coming to the heart of Streetsville. These towns will exude luxury with their very own private residential elevator. They will showcase superior architectural exteriors and elegant interior finishes
Residents of Ravines on Main will be located within walking distance to a wide assortment of lifestyle amenities within the quaint village of Streetsville. The city’s unique Village Square is home to sidewalk cafes, boutique shops, and much more. All the big city amenities that Mississauga offers including dining, shopping, and entertainment options are located just a short drive away.
FEATURES & FINISHES
CUSTOM QUALITY CONSTRUCTION
- Architecturally controlled and pre-selected exterior colours and materials
- Premium 30 Year Asphalt Shinglesas per plan
- Premium 2 ply roofing membrane as per plan
- Superior 2”x 6” wood exterior wall construction, insulated in full conformity with the Ontario Building Code
- All engineered subfloor systems – sanded, glued and fastened with screws
- Maintenance-free pre-finished aluminium soffits, fascia, eaves troughs and downspouts
- Vinyl windows except for the basement, as per plan
- All operable windows to have screens
- Purchaser’s choice of upgraded level 3 cabinetry, with extended height uppers from Vendor’s samples.
- Purchaser’s choice of quartz countertop in 3 colours, including island, from Vendor’s standard samples
- Kitchen islands as per plan
- Optional flush breakfast bar, as per plan
- Double stainless steel, under-mount kitchen sink with pull out faucet
- Exhaust hood fan over stove area in stainless steel finish vented to the outside
- Dishwasher rough-in provided includes electrical and plumbing only, with opening for dishwasher
- Master ensuite bathroom with separate shower with a frameless glass door as per plan
- Master ensuite vanity choice of 3 Quartz countertop colours with oval under-mount sinks from standard vendors sample
- All shower stalls have marble jambs where applicable.
- 8” X 10” shower wall tile up to and including the ceiling in shower stalls and up to the ceiling in standard bathtub enclosures
- Master ensuite with separate deck style soaker tub with 13?x13? imported tile as per vendor standard samples on skirt/deck and wall backsplash as per plan.
- Level 3 vanity cabinet in all powder rooms and bathrooms from builders samples
- Single lever taps with pop-up drains in all bathrooms
- Privacy locks on all bathroom doors
- Mirrors in all bathrooms above vanity as per plan
- Temperature balance valves for all showers
- Energy-efficient water saver showerheads
ELECTRICAL & PLUMBING
- 200AMP electrical service with breakers
- Electrical outlet for stove and dryer
- Two (2) weatherproof exterior electrical outlets, one each accessible at front and rear of the home
- Split electrical outlets at counter level for small appliances
- Ceiling lights with Vendor supplied fixtures for foyer, hallways, living room, kitchen and breakfast area, and all bedrooms, as per plan
- Single capped outlet over all islands for future pendant fixture dining room to have capped provision for ceiling light complete with switch
- White Decora-style switches and receptacles throughout
- Bell chimes at the front door and rear entry door, if available, as per plans
- Smoke detectors with electrical connection on each floor, including lower level as per Ontario Building Code
Register Now to get access to the VIP Prices and Floor Plans of Exclusive Low maintenance Fee for these Townhomes in Mississauga, ON. Please click here and fill out the form and we will send you more info as soon as possible.
Is this Not the right location, city and type of house you are looking for? No problem, We may certainly find your dream home: Click here and fill out “My Dream Home search in Mississauga ” form and we will get back to you with relevant information.
We strongly recommend you as the buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® for the first time when entering a New Home/ Condo sales centre. We as builder’s preferred agents get paid a small fee by the builders BUT our services are absolutely free for you. While on the other hand if you go directly – the sales staff at builder sales centre is looking after the interest of builder – NOT you and they do not disclose many points those may not be in your best interest. We as your agents will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, we will also recommend and introduce you to the top professionals such as lawyers and mortgage agents, Banks.
We are Independent Realtors, part of RE/MAX Realty Specialists inc., Brokerage. We do not represent the builder, we represent you! We gain first VIP Access, Pricing & Incentives to many pre-construction developments throughout the GTA. This offer is not available to Buyers currently working with a Realtor and is not intended to solicit buyers currently under contract.
All renderings, incentives, pricing are subject to terms & conditions and may change at any time without notice – see sales representatives for more details.
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
How do I reserve a unit or lot in this project?
Click on “Request Information” – Fill out the form and send us, We will send you more details so that you may select the suites or Lots you are interested in.
What does it mean that RE/MAX Team Paliwal -Gyanesh Paliwal is a “Platinum Agent”?
Platinum agents are the top-selling agents who get preferred status with developers and first access to new projects before regular agents and the public.
How does it benefit me as a buyer to work with RE/MAX Team Paliwal as my Platinum Agent?
Working with us as your Platinum agents give you several benefits
- You get the highest level of access in the building or in the new home project.
- You pay the lowest possible price for the unit or new home (prices are typically increased significantly after the Platinum sales event)
- The best possible incentives and terms.
- We the agents at RE/MAX Team Paliwal do not represent the builder. We represent you. You benefit from our expertise of being a top selling pre-construction agents and investors since 2007.
- Access to our personal network of mortgage brokers, lawyers, property management, HST rebate services, handymen and much more.
- Our services to you as a buyer are free
Do I get a cooling-off period? What is it for?
Yes, after you sign the contract to purchase a suite you will have a standard 10-day cooling-off period BUT only in case of high rise Condo units or Condo-Townhomes NOT when you buy Free Hold homes. It’s 10 calendar days, not business days from the time you sign.
The 10 days are primarily for 2 things: 1) to have a lawyer review your contract with you if you wish and 2) to get a mortgage pre-approval letter
Do I need to have a lawyer?
You don’t need to have a lawyer at the moment that you sign the agreement, however, we always recommend that you have a qualified lawyer review your agreement of purchase and sale after you sign and during your 10-day cooling-off period when you buy a Condo unit.
Do I need to have a mortgage pre-approval to buy?
95% of all builders will require you to provide them with proof of financing capability in order to purchase. This is not required before you sign a contract, but it is usually required within 30 to 60 days of signing.
Not sure where to begin? Don’t worry – getting a mortgage pre-approval is something that we may help you with. Contact us for more details.
Do the prices include HST?
If you are purchasing for yourself and plan to move in, then yes, prices include the HST and there is no HST you will have to pay at final closing.
If you are purchasing as an investment, rental property, then you will have to pay approximately 7.8% of the purchase price as HST on final closing.
This money is remitted to the CRA and later on, we may help you and guide you as to how you can apply to the CRA immediately to get this money back. It usually takes about 1 to 3 months to get your rebate back.
What are my closing costs on a pre-construction condo or house?
Closing costs on a pre-construction condo or house will always be much higher than buying similar property under resale or existing ones. The closing cost of a brand new house or Condo will depend on the actual purchase price of the unit/house you are buying, but it also depends on the builder, the city that you are buying in, and the type of unit/house that you are buying.
Roughly speaking in Toronto you can expect to pay approximately 3-5% of the purchase price in closing costs when purchasing a brand new condo or house.
Contact RE/MAX Team Paliwal for more details
Are there any hidden costs when buying a pre-construction condo unit or home in Greater Toronto, Canada?
No, there are no hidden fees when buying pre-construction condos or houses because all fees must be disclosed in the agreement of purchase and sale. All purchasers must review the agreement and have a lawyer advise them on the exact closing cost amounts. If you need a lawyer to help you we can suggest to you to several expert law firms that will review your agreement in detail.
Is it possible to assign my condo or house? How much is the assignment fee?
Most condo or house builders do allow you to sell your unit/lot or house before its occupancy by you. This process is called selling by “assignment”.
There is usually an assignment fee and a legal fee associated with selling. Costs may range from $1000 to 10,000. Contact us for more details.