New Townhome & Single Family Home Development Royal Oaks – SOLD OUT
New Townhome & Single Family Home Development Royal Oaks
Coming soon to
Sixth Line & Bowbeer Road, Oakville, ON
Prices from $1.8M
|ADDRESS||Sixth Line & Bowbeer Road, Oakville, ON|
|NUMBER OF UNITS||TWO REMAINING|
|DEPOSIT||$25,000 On Signing|
Balance Up To 2% Payable Within 5 Days
2% Due in 30 Days
2% Due in 60 Days
2% Due in 90 Days
2% Due in 120 Days
|SUITE SIZE RANGE||2566 – 3100 Sq Ft|
Royal Oaks is a new townhouse and single-family home development currently in preconstruction at Sixth Line & Bowbeer Road, Oakville. The development is scheduled for completion in 2023.
Located just north of Dundas on the east side of Sixth Line with direct access to majestic woodlands and an extensive Natural Heritage System, residents will experience an upscale urban lifestyle enhanced with all the conveniences of modern living. Here you’ll enjoy exceptional schools, relaxing parks, lush nature trails, quaint shopping districts, fabulous dining and so much more, all conveniently located just minutes from the QEW, Hwy 403, Hwy 407 and the Oakville GO station.
The city of Oakville is a quickly growing and developing city, offering many modern conveniences located nearby for residents of Royal Oaks to easily access everything they need. Just a short drive away is Oakville’s popular and bustling Uptown Core community where residents will be able to access many local and brand name lifestyle amenities including dining, shopping, and entertainment options.
Oakville and the community surrounding Royal Oaks is extremely family-friendly, home to parks, playgrounds, and some of the province’s top-ranking public and private schools. Sheridan College is a short drive and bus ride away from home, making it perfect for post-secondary students. Oakville is also home to state of the art medical facilities, libraries, community centres, and a wide selection of indoor and outdoor recreational activities and sports for all ages and interests.
Oakville is well known for its expansive natural green spaces, lush parks, conservation areas, and kilometres of nature trails to explore. Royal Oaks is surrounded by natural green spaces, helping to create a sense of a natural oasis within a bustling and growing city.
FEATURES & FINISHES
DISTINCTIVE EXTERIOR/CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
- Elegantly designed upgraded exteriors surpassing community architectural guidelines.
- Genuine clay brick elevations with stone where applicable, exquisite brick detailing, brick archways, keystones and other masonry and stone detailing, siding and ornamental details (as per plan).
- Metal insulated sectional roll-up garage door(s) with decorative lite inserts where applicable, as per floor plans and drawings. Garage door(s) installed with heavy-duty springs and long life rust-resistant hardware.
- Eight-foot (8′) metal insulated front entry door(s) with weather stripping.
- Energy Star qualified windows and doors with low-E glass and argon filled space. Opening windows are screened with internal grills on all front elevations, where applicable, as per floor plans and drawings. Vinyl thermopane sliders in basement including screens.
- Self-sealed asphalt shingles with a 25-year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
- Energy conserving insulation to all exterior walls and ceilings to meet Ontario Building Code requirements.
- Poured concrete basement walls and steel beam support as required by the plan. Heavy-duty damp proofing on all exterior foundation walls including drainage layer.
- Rough-in drain for 3-piece bathroom in the basement (the rough-in area is a proposed location only and is subject to change due to drainage requirements).
- Cold storage room, as per plan.
- All models except the coach house option are to have approximately ten-foot (10’) ceilings on the main floor and nine-foot (9’) ceilings in the basement and second floor, excluding any dropped areas due to possible low headroom, mechanical and structural requirements and coach house option as per model type.
- Purchaser’s selection of one paint colour throughout walls in finished areas, from Builder’s standard samples,
- 2-Panel “Cambridge” series doors and trim work to be painted white. The main floor to have 8′ doors and 6’8″ doors on the second floor, with archway heights to match that of the door heights.
- Interior doors to include Builder’s standard satin nickel finish levers.
- Smooth finish ceilings (white) throughout the main floor, bathroom(s) and laundry room and stippled ceilings (white) with smooth borders throughout the second floor.
GOURMET KITCHEN FEATURES
- Purchaser’s selection of premium cabinets from standard samples.
- Professional style stainless-steel chimney style hood fan.
- Meta-box drawer system with self-close.
- Heavy-duty wiring and plug for the stove.
- Rough-in plumbing and electrical for future dishwasher (space left open in kitchen cabinetry).
- Granite countertops, from Builder’s standard samples, with single basin stainless steel undermount sink and pull-out faucet.
- Extended height upper cabinets in kitchen.
LUXURY BATHROOM FEATURES
- All bathrooms with Builder’s standard white plumbing fixtures.
- Vanities and showers with Builder’s standard chrome faucets. Showers with pressure balanced and temperature control valves.
- Separate showers featuring white mosaic tile base.
- Master ensuite bath to include freestanding five-foot (5′) acrylic tub, according to plan.
- Deep acrylic tubs throughout, as per plan.
- The powder room includes a square white pedestal sink, as per plan.
- Purchaser’s selection of premium vanity cabinets and laminate countertops in all bathrooms from standard samples.
- Granite countertop in master ensuite from Builder’s standard samples, with under-mount basin.
Register Now to get access to the VIP Prices and Floor Plans of Exclusive Low maintenance Fee for these Detached homes in Oakville, ON. Please click here and fill out the form and we will send you more info as soon as possible.
Is this Not the right location, city and type of house you are looking for? No problem, We may certainly find your dream home: Click here and fill out “My Dream Home search in Mississauga ” form and we will get back to you with relevant information.
We strongly recommend you as the buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home/ Condo sales centre. We as builder’s preferred agents get paid a small fee by the builders BUT our services are absolutely free for you. While on the other hand if you go directly – the sales staff at the builder sales centre is looking after the interest of the builder – NOT you and they do not disclose many points that may not be in your best interest. We as your agents will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, we will also recommend and introduce you to the top professionals such as lawyers and mortgage agents, Banks.
We are Independent Realtors, part of RE/MAX Realty Specialists inc., Brokerage. We do not represent the builder, we represent you! We gain first VIP Access, Pricing & Incentives to many pre-construction developments throughout the GTA. This offer is not available to Buyers currently working with a Realtor and is not intended to solicit buyers currently under contract.
All renderings, incentives, pricing are subject to terms & conditions and may change at any time without notice – see sales representatives for more details.
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
How do I reserve a unit or lot in this project?
Click on “Request Information” – Fill out the form and send us, We will send you more details so that you may select the suites or Lots you are interested in.
What does it mean that RE/MAX Team Paliwal -Gyanesh Paliwal is a “Platinum Agent”?
Platinum agents are the top-selling agents who get preferred status with developers and first access to new projects before regular agents and the public.
How does it benefit me as a buyer to work with RE/MAX Team Paliwal as my Platinum Agent?
Working with us as your Platinum agents give you several benefits
- You get the highest level of access in the building or in the new home project.
- You pay the lowest possible price for the unit or new home (prices are typically increased significantly after the Platinum sales event)
- The best possible incentives and terms.
- We the agents at RE/MAX Team Paliwal do not represent the builder. We represent you. You benefit from our expertise of being a top-selling pre-construction agent and investor since 2007.
- Access to our personal network of mortgage brokers, lawyers, property management, HST rebate services, handymen and much more.
- Our services to you as a buyer are free
Do I get a cooling-off period? What is it for?
Yes, after you sign the contract to purchase a suite you will have a standard 10-day cooling-off period BUT only in case of high rise Condo units or Condo-Townhomes NOT when you buy Free Hold homes. It’s 10 calendar days, not business days from the time you sign.
The 10 days are primarily for 2 things: 1) to have a lawyer review your contract with you if you wish and 2) to get a mortgage pre-approval letter
Do I need to have a lawyer?
You don’t need to have a lawyer at the moment that you sign the agreement, however, we always recommend that you have a qualified lawyer review your agreement of purchase and sale after you sign and during your 10-day cooling-off period when you buy a Condo unit.
Do I need to have a mortgage pre-approval to buy?
95% of all builders will require you to provide them with proof of financing capability in order to purchase. This is not required before you sign a contract, but it is usually required within 30 to 60 days of signing.
Not sure where to begin? Don’t worry – getting a mortgage pre-approval is something that we may help you with. Contact us for more details.
Do the prices include HST?
If you are purchasing for yourself and plan to move in, then yes, prices include the HST and there is no HST you will have to pay at final closing.
If you are purchasing as an investment, rental property, then you will have to pay approximately 7.8% of the purchase price as HST on final closing.
This money is remitted to the CRA and later on, we may help you and guide you as to how you can apply to the CRA immediately to get this money back. It usually takes about 1 to 3 month to get your rebate back.
What are my closing costs on a pre-construction condo or house?
Closing costs on a pre-construction condo or house will always be much higher than buying similar property under resale or existing ones. The closing cost of a brand new house or Condo will depend on the actual purchase price of the unit/house you are buying, but it also depends on the builder, the city that you are buying in, and the type of unit/house that you are buying.
Roughly speaking in Toronto you can expect to pay approximately 3-5% of the purchase price in closing costs when purchasing a brand new condo or house.
Contact RE/MAX Team Paliwal for more details
Are there any ‘hidden’ costs when buying a pre-construction condo unit or home in Greater Toronto, Canada?
No, there are no hidden fees when buying pre-construction condos or houses because all fees must be disclosed in the agreement of purchase and sale. All purchasers must review the agreement and have a lawyer advise them on the exact closing cost amounts. If you need a lawyer to help you we can suggest to you to several expert law firms that will review your agreement in detail.
Is it possible to assign my condo or house? How much is the assignment fee?
Most condo or house builders do allow you to sell your unit/lot or house before its occupancy by you. This process is called selling by “assignment”.
There is usually an assignment fee and a legal fee associated with selling. Costs may range from $1000 to 10,000. Contact us for more details.