Brand New Freehold Single Family Detached Home Development In Gormley
Brand New Single Family Detached Home Development In Gormley
Coming Soon to Thorold
Bethesda Side Road & Leslie Street, Gormley, ON
Prices start at $2,569,900
|ADDRESS||Bethesda Side Road & Leslie Street, Gormley, ON|
|ROOMS||3 – 5 Bedrooms | 3.5 Bath|
|AVAILABLE HOMES||TBA Beautiful homes|
|DEPOSIT||$100,000 with agreement |
$100,000 in 60 days
$100,000 in 90 days
|SUITE SIZE RANGE||2923 – 4650 SqFt|
Oakridge Meadows is a new single family Detached homes development currently in preconstruction at Bethesda Side Road & Leslie Street, Gormley. Available units range in price from $2,862,990 to over $3,600,990. Oakridge Meadows unit sizes range from 2923 to 4650 square feet.
Welcome to a beautiful community inspired by nature, as well as modern living. Give your family a healthy, active and enriched lifestyle while having access to great schools, parks and playgrounds, shopping and dining. Finally, live in a master-planned community designed and built by four of the GTA’s most renowned builders. Welcome home to Oakridge Meadows.
Surrounded by lush parks, green spaces, protected conservation areas, rustic trails, and kettle lakes, residents of OakRidge Meadows will come home to a natural oasis every day. It is a beautiful place to raise a family, home to great schools, community centres, recreational activities, and state of the art medical facilities.
With close proximity to Yonge Street, residents of OakRidge Meadows will be able to access the best lifestyle amenities Richmond Hill has to offer, including a wide variety dining, shopping, and entertainment options. Oakridge Meadows offers your family a healthy, active lifestyle enriched with great schools, parks and playgrounds, shopping and dining.
Located just off Leslie Street and Stouffville Side Road, Oakridge Meadows is the perfect balance of tranquil nature with a multitude of amenities. If you’re looking for a new home in Richmond Hill, Markham, Sharon, Mount Albert or Stouffville, this is your opportunity to find the dream home you’ve always been waiting for at Oakridge Meadows, our new community coming to Richmond Hill.
With Gormley GO and Highway 404 conveniently situated close by, residents of OakRidge Meadows will be able to commute throughout York Region and the GTA seamlessly, making it a great option for professionals looking to live outside the hectic big city, but still be close enough to everything they need
- 4 mins to HWY 404
- 9 mins to HWY 407
- 1 min from Gormley Go Station
- 5 mins to Lake Wilcox Park
- Many local amenities located nearby
FEATURES & FINISHES
- Architecturally controlled streetscape with pleasing exterior colour schemes, styles, materials and elevations.
- Distinctive stone, clay brick, wood-like and/or stucco exterior combinations.
- Soldier coursing, exterior columns, arches, keystones and other detailing.
- Precast concrete window sills, headers and entrance arches as per plan.
- Upgraded architectural shingles (limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty).
- Flat roof areas to receive modified bitumen system.
- Maintenance-free aluminum soffits, fascia eavestrough and downspouts.
- Upgraded exterior coach lights on front facade.
- Fully sodded lot. (excluding under wood decks or side yards)
- Rear patio finished with precast concrete patio slabs.
- Fully paved driveway.
- SINGLES: 10’ ceilings on main floor, 9’ ceilings on second floor and 8’ ceilings on third floor lofts* excluding low headroom areas due to mechanical and/or dropped areas.
- – TOWNS: 9’ ceilings on main floor, and 9’ ceilings on second floor, excluding low headroom areas due to mechanical and/or dropped areas.
- 7-1/4” baseboards on main/second floor and 5-1/2” baseboards on 3rd floor lofts with complimenting 3-1/4” casings throughout.
- Madison smooth interior doors with satin nickel finish interior hinges, locks and lever handles. 8’ tall on main floor and 7’ tall on finished basement alcoves, second floor and loft levels where applicable.
- Interior doors and trim to be painted white. Interior walls to be painted warm grey.
- Wire shelving installed in all closets.
- Stained oak staircases.
- Stained oak pickets, post(s) and handrails. Purchaser choice of Rail 2 black metal pickets with alternating collar or rail 3 1-3/4” oak pickets.
- Smooth finish ceilings throughout.
- Kitchen cabinetry with extended height uppers and light valance including traditional and contemporary options with group 2 granite or quartz countertops.
- Stainless steel undermount kitchen and servery sink (as per plan).
- Hansgrohe single kitchen faucet with integrated pull-out spray. Complimenting faucet at servery sink (as per plan).
Register Now to get access to the VIP Prices and Floor Plans of Exclusive Low maintenance Fee for these Luxury Townhomes And Single Family Homes in Gormley, ON. Please click here and fill out the form and we will send you more info as soon as possible.
Is this Not the right location, city and type of house you are looking for? No problem, We may certainly find your dream home: Click here and fill out the “My Dream Home search in Mississauga ” form and we will get back to you with relevant information.
We strongly recommend you as the buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home/ Condo sales centre. We as builder’s preferred agents get paid a small fee by the builders BUT our services are absolutely free for you. While on the other hand if you go directly – the sales staff at builder sales centre is looking after the interest of builder – NOT you and they do not disclose many points those may not be in your best interest. We as your agents will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, we will also recommend and introduce you to the top professionals such as lawyers and mortgage agents, Banks.
We are Independent Realtors, part of RE/MAX Realty Specialists inc., Brokerage. We do not represent the builder, we represent you! We gain first VIP Access, Pricing & Incentives to many pre-construction developments throughout the GTA. This offer is not available to Buyers currently working with a Realtor and is not intended to solicit buyers currently under contract.
All renderings, incentives, pricing are subject to terms & conditions and may change at any time without notice – see sales representatives for more details.
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
How do I reserve a unit or lot in this project?
Click on “Request Information” – Fill out the form and send us, We will send you more details so that you may select the suites or Lots you are interested in.
What does it mean that RE/MAX Team Paliwal -Gyanesh Paliwal is a “Platinum Agent”?
Platinum agents are the top-selling agents who get preferred status with developers and first access to new projects before regular agents and the public.
How does it benefit me as a buyer to work with RE/MAX Team Paliwal as my Platinum Agent?
Working with us as your Platinum agents give you several benefits
- You get the highest level of access in the building or in the new home project.
- You pay the lowest possible price for the unit or new home (prices are typically increased significantly after the Platinum sales event)
- The best possible incentives and terms.
- We the agents at RE/MAX Team Paliwal do not represent the builder. We represent you. You benefit from our expertise of being a top selling pre-construction agents and investors since 2007.
- Access to our personal network of mortgage brokers, lawyers, property management, HST rebate services, handymen and much more.
- Our services to you as a buyer are free
Do I get a cooling-off period? What is it for?
Yes, after you sign the contract to purchase a suite you will have a standard 10-day cooling-off period BUT only in case of high rise Condo units or Condo-Townhomes NOT when you buy Free Hold homes. It’s 10 calendar days, not business days from the time you sign.
The 10 days are primarily for 2 things: 1) to have a lawyer review your contract with you if you wish and 2) to get a mortgage pre-approval letter
Do I need to have a lawyer?
You don’t need to have a lawyer at the moment that you sign the agreement, however, we always recommend that you have a qualified lawyer review your agreement of purchase and sale after you sign and during your 10-day cooling-off period when you buy a Condo unit.
Do I need to have a mortgage pre-approval to buy?
95% of all builders will require you to provide them with proof of financing capability in order to purchase. This is not required before you sign a contract, but it is usually required within 30 to 60 days of signing.
Not sure where to begin? Don’t worry – getting a mortgage pre-approval is something that we may help you with. Contact us for more details.
Do the prices include HST?
If you are purchasing for yourself and plan to move in, then yes, prices include the HST and there is no HST you will have to pay at final closing.
If you are purchasing as an investment, rental property, then you will have to pay approximately 7.8% of the purchase price as HST on final closing.
This money is remitted to the CRA and later on, we may help you and guide you as to how you can apply to the CRA immediately to get this money back. It usually takes about 1 to 3 month to get your rebate back.
What are my closing costs on a pre-construction condo or house?
Closing costs on a pre-construction condo or house will always be much higher than buying similar property under resale or existing ones. The closing cost of a brand new house or Condo will depend on the actual purchase price of the unit/house you are buying, but it also depends on the builder, the city that you are buying in, and the type of unit/house that you are buying.
Roughly speaking in Toronto you can expect to pay approximately 3-5% of the purchase price in closing costs when purchasing a brand new condo or house.
Contact RE/MAX Team Paliwal for more details
Are there any ‘hidden’ costs when buying a pre-construction condo unit or home in Greater Toronto, Canada?
No, there are no hidden fees when buying pre-construction condos or houses because all fees must be disclosed in the agreement of purchase and sale. All purchasers must review the agreement and have a lawyer advise them on the exact closing cost amounts. If you need a lawyer to help you we can suggest to you to several expert law firms that will review your agreement in detail.
Is it possible to assign my condo or house? How much is the assignment fee?
Most condo or house builders do allow you to sell your unit/lot or house before its occupancy by you. This process is called selling by “assignment”.
There is usually an assignment fee and a legal fee associated with selling. Costs may range from $1000-10,000. Contact us for more details.