New Single Family Homes Development Royal Hill
New Single Family Homes Development Royal Hill
Coming soon to
Main Street, Mississauga, ON
Prices from $1,399,900
|ADDRESS||14029 Yonge Street, Aurora, ON|
|BEDS||4 – 5 Bedrooms|
|AVERAGE PRICE PER SQFT||$549 per SqFt|
$40,000 with Offer
$25,000 in 30, 90, 120, 180, and 270 days50′ Collection
$40,000 with Offer
$25,000 in 30, 90, 120, and 180 days
$30,000 in 210 and 270 days90′ Lot
$40,000 with Offer
$40,000 in 30, 90, 120, 180. 210. and 270 days
|SUITE SIZE RANGE||3052 – 5073 SqFt|
|STARTING PRICES||$1.7M – $2.8M|
Royal Hill is a new single-family home development currently in preconstruction at 14029 Yonge Street, Aurora. The development is scheduled for completion in 2022. Sales for available units range in price from $1.7M to over $2.8M. Royal Hill has a total of 27 units. Sizes range from 3052 to 5073 square feet.
Recently ranked as Canada’s 9th best community for families and 11th best community overall, Aurora’s scenic beauty mixed with Royal Hill’s prestigious Yonge Street address makes it a community truly unique and unlike any other in the GTA. Residents will soon take advantage of stellar academic offerings, incredible shopping, convenient transit (GO Station), major highways, pristine conservation areas, and exclusive access to a private natural reserve. All within minutes of Royal Hill’s 27 signature homes which will soon redefine luxury living in Aurora.
WHY ROYAL HILL?
- Green Space – Residents of Royal Hill will have private access to a master-planned natural reserve and will be situated right next to Beacon Hall Golf Course. Additional features include over 2km of picturesque trails, an abundance of open green space and play/fitness areas.
- Family Friendly – The area surrounding Royal Hill offers residents access to parks, recreational activities, excellent schools, and not far from Seneca College and York University.
- Lifestyle Amenities – Minutes away from Royal Hill are plenty of lifestyle amenities including dining, entertainment and shopping. Just up Yonge Street, residents will be close to many restaurants, services, pharmacies, banks, and shopping.
- Transit Options – Residents of Royal Hill are just stepping away from local transit and 8 minutes away from Aurora GO station. Residents can commute to Union Station in about an hour and a half.
Minutes away from local bus routes and GO Stations. This location makes it easy to commute around the city and into Toronto. 40-minute drive to downtown Toronto. Residents will be close to many entertainment options that downtown Toronto has to offer. 5-minute drive to Aurora Shopping Centre, which is a little plaza of shops and services for your convenience. Minutes away from Beacon Hall Golf Club, Metro, Shoppers Drug Mart, Winners, Tim Hortons, and Scotiabank.
Residents of Royal Hill will be able to travel seamlessly throughout York Region with easy access to nearby major thoroughfares. Highway 404 runs South towards Toronto and motorists can easily connect to Highways 407, 7, and 401.
York Region Transit and VIVA bus routes service the area surrounding Royal Hill, with bus routes conveniently located just minutes away from home. Riders will be quickly transported throughout the city and region, connecting to nearby employment hubs, educational institutions, and other nearby transit services. Aurora GO Station is located just a short drive away.
FEATURES & FINISHES
EXTERIOR CONSTRUCTION DETAILS
- Exterior walls to be brick cladding, with accent details in other materials, as per Vendor’s predetermined architectural colour schemes.
- Exterior paint colour as per Vendor’s predetermined colour schemes.
- Self-sealing roof shingles and/or metal roof, as per model type, from Vendor’s predetermined colour schemes.
- Maintenance-free aluminium and/or vinyl soffits, fascia, eavestroughs and downspouts.
- Exterior light fixtures on front elevation, as per model type.
- Professionally graded and sodded lot.
- Poured-in-place concrete steps, as required by grade.
- Asphalt paved driveway (Vendor not responsible for future settlement).
- Continuous exterior wall insulation, basement wall insulation and R-60 attic insulation, to meet or exceed Ontario Building Code requirements.
- Cold cellar and poured concrete porch, as per model type.
- Reinforced poured concrete garage floor.
- One (1) cold water hose bib provided in garage and one (1) cold water hose bib on the exterior.
- 9’0” high, 10” wide poured concrete basement walls with damp-proofing and foundation collector drains.
- Drainage layer provided on the exterior of basement walls to enhance overall water resistance.
- “Finish Ready” basement, including under slab rigid insulation, sewage backflow preventer, framed insulated 2×4 stud walls with vapour barrier and continuous insulated sheathing.
- Ceiling height 10’0” on the main floor and 9’0” on the second floor.
- Stained oak main staircase (veneer risers and stringers) with “Upgrade 3-level” handrails and metal spindles. Stairway railings to be mounted on oak nosings in the platformed area(s), as per model type. Platform(s) and landing(s) to be completed with stained, pre-finished engineered oak flooring (approximately 7” wide) chosen from Vendor’s selected samples, as per model type.
- Stained oak stairs (veneer risers and stringers) from finished basement area to the main floor, chosen from Vendor’s selected samples.
- Paint grade stairs to the unfinished basement, with painted handrail as required, as per model type.
- Choice of “Upgrade 2-level” interior doors throughout.
- All main floor archways to be trimmed.
- 8’0” semi-solid wood interior doors on the main floor and 7’0” high hollow core wood interior doors on the 2nd floor.
- Fully integrated appliance package including 36” ‘Sub-Zero’ fridge, 24” ‘Asko’ dishwasher, 36” ‘Wolf’ 6-burner natural gas range with 30” ‘Wolf’ microwave with matching trim kit chosen from Vendor’s predetermined package.
- “Upgrade 3-level” ceramic tile backsplash, chosen from Vendor’s selected samples.
- ‘Wolf’ Stainless Steel 36” exhaust hood fan over the range with 8” ducting to exterior chosen from Vendor’s predetermined package.
- Custom quality “Upgrade 5-level” extended height vanity cabinetry chosen from Vendor’s selected
- samples in all Bathrooms and Powder Room.
- “Upgrade 2-level” granite countertops, chosen from Vendor’s selected samples.
- Wall mirrors in all Bathrooms.
- All bathroom plumbing fixtures are to be white.
- All toilets to be white, one-piece “right height” elongated.
- “Upgrade 3-level” designer ceramic wall tiles, chosen from Vendor’s selected samples, installed in tub and shower enclosures up to and including ceiling, as per model type, excluding freestanding tubs.
Register Now to get access to the VIP Prices and Floor Plans of Exclusive Low maintenance Fee for these Single Family Homes in Aurora, ON. Please click here and fill out the form and we will send you more info as soon as possible.
Is this Not the right location, city and type of house you are looking for? No problem, We may certainly find your dream home: Click here and fill out “My Dream Home search in Mississauga ” form and we will get back to you with relevant information.
We strongly recommend you as the buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® for the first time when entering a New Home/ Condo sales centre. We as builder’s preferred agents get paid a small fee by the builders BUT our services are absolutely free for you. While on the other hand if you go directly – the sales staff at the builder sales centre is looking after the interest of the builder – NOT you and they do not disclose many points that may not be in your best interest. We as your agents will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, we will also recommend and introduce you to the top professionals such as lawyers and mortgage agents, Banks.
We are Independent Realtors, part of RE/MAX Realty Specialists Inc., Brokerage. We do not represent the builder, we represent you! We gain first VIP Access, Pricing & Incentives to many pre-construction developments throughout the GTA. This offer is not available to Buyers currently working with a Realtor and is not intended to solicit buyers currently under contract.
All renderings, incentives, pricing are subject to terms & conditions and may change at any time without notice – see sales representatives for more details.
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
How do I reserve a unit or lot in this project?
Click on “Request Information” – Fill out the form and send us, We will send you more details so that you may select the suites or Lots you are interested in.
What does it mean that RE/MAX Team Paliwal -Gyanesh Paliwal is a “Platinum Agent”?
Platinum agents are the top-selling agents who get preferred status with developers and first access to new projects before regular agents and the public.
How does it benefit me as a buyer to work with RE/MAX Team Paliwal as my Platinum Agent?
Working with us as your Platinum agents give you several benefits
- You get the highest level of access in the building or in the new home project.
- You pay the lowest possible price for the unit or new home (prices are typically increased significantly after the Platinum sales event)
- The best possible incentives and terms.
- We the agents at RE/MAX Team Paliwal do not represent the builder. We represent you. You benefit from our expertise of being a top-selling pre-construction agent and investor since 2007.
- Access to our personal network of mortgage brokers, lawyers, property management, HST rebate services, handymen and much more.
- Our services to you as a buyer are free
Do I get a cooling-off period? What is it for?
Yes, after you sign the contract to purchase a suite you will have a standard 10-day cooling-off period BUT only in case of high rise Condo units or Condo-Townhomes NOT when you buy Freehold homes. It’s 10 calendar days, not business days from the time you sign.
The 10 days are primarily for 2 things: 1) to have a lawyer review your contract with you if you wish and 2) to get a mortgage pre-approval letter
Do I need to have a lawyer?
You don’t need to have a lawyer at the moment that you sign the agreement, however, we always recommend that you have a qualified lawyer review your agreement of purchase and sale after you sign and during your 10-day cooling-off period when you buy a Condo unit.
Do I need to have a mortgage pre-approval to buy?
95% of all builders will require you to provide them with proof of financing capability in order to purchase. This is not required before you sign a contract, but it is usually required within 30 to 60 days of signing.
Not sure where to begin? Don’t worry – getting a mortgage pre-approval is something that we may help you with. Contact us for more details.
Do the prices include HST?
If you are purchasing for yourself and plan to move in, then yes, prices include the HST and there is no HST you will have to pay at final closing.
If you are purchasing as an investment, rental property, then you will have to pay approximately 7.8% of the purchase price as HST on final closing.
This money is remitted to the CRA and later on, we may help you and guide you as to how you can apply to the CRA immediately to get this money back. It usually takes about 1 to 3 months to get your rebate back.
What are my closing costs on a pre-construction condo or house?
Closing costs on a pre-construction condo or house will always be much higher than buying similar property under resale or existing ones. The closing cost of a brand new house or Condo will depend on the actual purchase price of the unit/house you are buying, but it also depends on the builder, the city that you are buying in, and the type of unit/house that you are buying.
Roughly speaking in Toronto you can expect to pay approximately 3-5% of the purchase price in closing costs when purchasing a brand new condo or house.
Contact RE/MAX Team Paliwal for more details
Are there any hidden costs when buying a pre-construction condo unit or home in Greater Toronto, Canada?
No, there are no hidden fees when buying pre-construction condos or houses because all fees must be disclosed in the agreement of purchase and sale. All purchasers must review the agreement and have a lawyer advise them on the exact closing cost amounts. If you need a lawyer to help you we can suggest to you several expert law firms that will review your agreement in detail.
Is it possible to assign my condo or house? How much is the assignment fee?
Most condo or house builders do allow you to sell your unit/lot or house before its occupancy by you. This process is called selling by “assignment”.
There is usually an assignment fee and a legal fee associated with selling. Costs may range from $1000 to 10,000. Contact us for more details.