New Townhouse Development In Sienna Woods, Brant
New Townhouse Development In Sienna Woods
Coming soon to
Colborne Street West & Pleasant Ridge Road, Brant, ON
Register now, Sales starting from:
|ADDRESS||Colborne Street West & Pleasant Ridge Road, Brant, ON|
|AREA||County of Brant|
|BEDS||2 – 4 Bedrooms|
|LAUNCH DATE||2024 Closing Dates!|
|DEPOSIT||$30,000 with Agreement |
$30,000 in 90 Days
$30,000 in 180 Days
Balance to 15% in 270 Days
|SUITE SIZE RANGE||1275 – 1632 SqFt|
Sienna Woods is a new townhouse and single family home development currently in preconstruction at Colborne Street West & Pleasant Ridge Road, Brant. Available units range in price from $749,990 to over $939,990. Sienna Woods has a total of 158 units. Sizes range from 1275 to 1632 square feet.
Sienna Woods is a new modern elevation community of townhomes and semi-detached family homes coming to Brantford at Colbourne St. W. and Pleasant Ridge Rd. Set in West Brant, the neighbourhood features plenty of local schools to choose from and is only minutes to downtown Brantford and a host of amenities for recreation, shopping, dining and entertainment.
Plenty of fitness opportunities abound. With Sienna Woods backing onto the Trans Canada Trail, adventures await that can take you to D’Aubigny Creek Park and the banks of the Grand River. The Oak Hill Trail is a short stroll or bike ride away that leads you to the Brant Conservation Area, Paris and beyond. With Brantford being the official Tournament Capital of Ontario, there is a strong tradition of sporting excellence supported by excellent athletic facilities.
LOCATION & NEIGHBOURHOOD
Sienna Woods Towns will be conveniently located close to amenities where residents will find themselves with several local eateries, retailers and entertainment options, which are all easily accessible on foot. The neighbourhood is also family-friendly and features several schools, learning centres, recreational facilities and much more. Residents of this development will also have access to transit services, allowing them to travel conveniently throughout the city and beyond in the Greater Toronto Area. Several highways are also easily accessible from here, allowing residents to drive seamlessly across the city and throughout the GTA.
The area is also very family-friendly, home to many local schools, playgrounds, and indoor and outdoor recreational facilities.
Downtown Brantford is just minutes away from Sienna Woods Towns, giving residents easy access to the best urban conveniences the city has to offer. Residents will be treated to a bustling and vibrant core home to many local and brand-name dining, shopping, and entertainment options.
With Highway 403 located just mere minutes away from Sienna Woods Towns, motorists will be able to quickly travel throughout central Ontario, connecting to other major thoroughfares seamlessly. Downtown Toronto is approximately 75 minutes away.
FEATURES & FINISHES
- Superior architecturally designed homes to include a mix of exterior material types and varieties as per LIV Communities model plans. All elevations, exterior colours and materials are architecturally controlled to produce a complementary streetscape. Materials may consist of a combination of brick, stucco, stone, vinyl siding, and stucco mouldings (as per elevation). Colours are predetermined
- Packages that have been created using professionally approved Architectural guidelines and colours.
- MODERN EXTERIOR DETAILS INCLUDING MAINTENANCE-FREE VINYL-WRAPPED PVC PLANKS (or equivalent).
- Low maintenance vinyl clad thermo-sealed fixed style casement windows with grilles as per plan (front elevation only). A minimum of one operable window with screen per room, or door (as per plan). Basement windows to be vinyl sliders.
- Stone or brick to first floor with vinyl siding above at side and rear elevations, as per plan and elevation.
- Insulated CONTEMPORARY METAL FRONT ENTRY DOOR WITH A FULL GLASS INSERT and vinyl frame, shall receive UPGRADED WEISER FRONT DOOR HARDWARE IN SATIN NICKEL and deadbolt lock for your family’s added security.
- Convenient DIRECT ACCESS FROM GARAGE TO HOME includes an insulated metal door complete with door closure with deadbolt where shown on plans and model types only, and only where grade permits.
- Garden patio door(s) or 5’ sliding door (as per plan).
- Poured concrete floor in the basement with a floor drain by the furnace area (as per plan).
- Sump pump and drain to exterior to be located in the basement, as required.
- ALL FRAMED FLOORS WILL BE FRAMED WITH AN ENGINEERED WOOD FLOOR SYSTEM FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE.
- Subfloor materials and installation meet or exceed OBC requirements. ALL JOINTS TO BE SANDED AND ALL SUBFLOORS TO BE NAILED, SCREWED, AND GLUED.
- SHUT-OFF VALVE UNDER EVERY SINK AND TOILET.
- All exterior windows and doors are foam insulated.
- 9’ CEILING HEIGHT ON MAIN FLOOR and 8’ ceiling height on Ground and 2nd floors, excluding bulkheads in kitchen and other areas required (as per plan layout).
- Finished areas to have paint grade stringers, carpeted treads and risers (as per plan).
- STAIRS DESIGNED WITH EXTRA DEEP 10” TREADS (APPROXIMATE).
- Stairs to unfinished areas to be painted.
- Gourmet designer kitchens from choice of quality OAK, MAPLE, OR HI
- GLOSS CABINETRY from LIV Communities standard samples (as per plan).
- Flush breakfast bar on kitchen islands or peninsulas (as per plan).
- 36” EXTENDED UPPER KITCHEN CABINET HEIGHT.
- Choice of laminate countertops from LIV Communities’ standard selections.
- Double stainless-steel sink with UPGRADED MOEN ALIGN KITCHEN
- FAUCET WITH SPRAY in chrome finish.
- Two-speed stainless steel kitchen exhaust fan with light over stove area vented to exterior with 6” exhaust ducting.
- Dishwasher space with plug and plumbing rough-in provided in kitchen.
Register Now to get access to the VIP Prices and Floor Plans of Exclusive Low maintenance Fee for these Luxury Townhomes in Brant, ON. Please click here and fill out the form and we will send you more info as soon as possible.
Is this Not the right location, city and type of house you are looking for? No problem, We may certainly find your dream home: Click here and fill out the “My Dream Home search in Mississauga ” form and we will get back to you with relevant information.
We strongly recommend you as the buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home/ Condo sales centre. We as builder’s preferred agents get paid a small fee by the builders BUT our services are absolutely free for you. While on the other hand if you go directly – the sales staff at builder sales centre is looking after the interest of builder – NOT you and they do not disclose many points those may not be in your best interest. We as your agents will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, we will also recommend and introduce you to the top professionals such as lawyers and mortgage agents, Banks.
We are Independent Realtors, part of RE/MAX Realty Specialists inc., Brokerage. We do not represent the builder, we represent you! We gain first VIP Access, Pricing & Incentives to many pre-construction developments throughout the GTA. This offer is not available to Buyers currently working with a Realtor and is not intended to solicit buyers currently under contract.
All renderings, incentives, pricing are subject to terms & conditions and may change at any time without notice – see sales representatives for more details.
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
How do I reserve a unit or lot in this project?
Click on “Request Information” – Fill out the form and send us, We will send you more details so that you may select the suites or Lots you are interested in.
What does it mean that RE/MAX Team Paliwal -Gyanesh Paliwal is a “Platinum Agent”?
Platinum agents are the top-selling agents who get preferred status with developers and first access to new projects before regular agents and the public.
How does it benefit me as a buyer to work with RE/MAX Team Paliwal as my Platinum Agent?
Working with us as your Platinum agents give you several benefits
- You get the highest level of access in the building or in the new home project.
- You pay the lowest possible price for the unit or new home (prices are typically increased significantly after the Platinum sales event)
- The best possible incentives and terms.
- We the agents at RE/MAX Team Paliwal do not represent the builder. We represent you. You benefit from our expertise of being a top selling pre-construction agents and investors since 2007.
- Access to our personal network of mortgage brokers, lawyers, property management, HST rebate services, handymen and much more.
- Our services to you as a buyer are free
Do I get a cooling-off period? What is it for?
Yes, after you sign the contract to purchase a suite you will have a standard 10-day cooling-off period BUT only in case of high rise Condo units or Condo-Townhomes NOT when you buy Free Hold homes. It’s 10 calendar days, not business days from the time you sign.
The 10 days are primarily for 2 things: 1) to have a lawyer review your contract with you if you wish and 2) to get a mortgage pre-approval letter
Do I need to have a lawyer?
You don’t need to have a lawyer at the moment that you sign the agreement, however, we always recommend that you have a qualified lawyer review your agreement of purchase and sale after you sign and during your 10-day cooling-off period when you buy a Condo unit.
Do I need to have a mortgage pre-approval to buy?
95% of all builders will require you to provide them with proof of financing capability in order to purchase. This is not required before you sign a contract, but it is usually required within 30 to 60 days of signing.
Not sure where to begin? Don’t worry – getting a mortgage pre-approval is something that we may help you with. Contact us for more details.
Do the prices include HST?
If you are purchasing for yourself and plan to move in, then yes, prices include the HST and there is no HST you will have to pay at final closing.
If you are purchasing as an investment, rental property, then you will have to pay approximately 7.8% of the purchase price as HST on final closing.
This money is remitted to the CRA and later on, we may help you and guide you as to how you can apply to the CRA immediately to get this money back. It usually takes about 1 to 3 month to get your rebate back.
What are my closing costs on a pre-construction condo or house?
Closing costs on a pre-construction condo or house will always be much higher than buying similar property under resale or existing ones. The closing cost of a brand new house or Condo will depend on the actual purchase price of the unit/house you are buying, but it also depends on the builder, the city that you are buying in, and the type of unit/house that you are buying.
Roughly speaking in Toronto you can expect to pay approximately 3-5% of the purchase price in closing costs when purchasing a brand new condo or house.
Contact RE/MAX Team Paliwal for more details
Are there any ‘hidden’ costs when buying a pre-construction condo unit or home in Greater Toronto, Canada?
No, there are no hidden fees when buying pre-construction condos or houses because all fees must be disclosed in the agreement of purchase and sale. All purchasers must review the agreement and have a lawyer advise them on the exact closing cost amounts. If you need a lawyer to help you we can suggest to you to several expert law firms that will review your agreement in detail.
Is it possible to assign my condo or house? How much is the assignment fee?
Most condo or house builders do allow you to sell your unit/lot or house before its occupancy by you. This process is called selling by “assignment”.
There is usually an assignment fee and a legal fee associated with selling. Costs may range from $1000-10,000. Contact us for more details.