New Luxury Townhome Development Wyldwood
New Luxury Townhome Development Wyldwood
Coming soon to
Brock Street East & Nelkydd Lane, Uxbridge, ON
Start from $1,049,000
|ADDRESS||Brock Street East & Nelkydd Lane, Uxbridge, ON|
|BEDS||2 – 4 Bedrooms|
|AVAILABLE UNITS||60 Units|
|DEPOSIT||1 ST DEPOSIT $50,000 UPON SIGNING |
2ND DEPOSIT $50,000 30 DAYS
3RD DEPOSIT $50,000 60 DAYS
|SUITE SIZE RANGE||1,709 – 1,791 SQFT|
Wyldwood Trail is a new townhouse development currently in preconstruction at Brock Street East & Nelkydd Lane, Uxbridge. Available units start from $1,049,000. Experience EXTRA-ORDINARY living in a lush new community where small town charm with rich heritage is intertwined amongst huge swathes of green space with woodlands, parks and trails.
This location is perfect for families who want a comfortable place to call home while also accommodating the changing needs of a growing family. Just minutes from the well known town of Goodwood where Schitt’s Creek was filmed and located within town are several world-class golf courses, offering some of the best greens in the region. To the north you will find the Herrema soccer fields, conveniently connected to the Trans-Canada trail, adjacent to Wyldwood Trail.
- Elevations are principally all clay brick construction with brick arches, soldier coursing and colour coordinating mortar, as per plan.
- Architectural features such as raked masonry joints, decorative stone as per front elevation.
- Architectural asphalt roof shingles from vendor’s predetermined colour schemes.
- Maintenance-free aluminum soffit fascia, eaves trough, and downspouts, as per elevation.
- Vinyl sliding patio doors with screen, as per plan.
- Low maintenance vinyl casement, sliders, or thermo-fixed glass windows throughout, as per plan.
- Muntin bars on front elevation. Colours are as per vendor’s predetermined colour schemes.
- Basement windows to be white vinyl sliders. Transom windows on main floor, asper plan.
- Screens on all operational windows.
- Premium sectional roll-up garage doors with decorative windows, as per plan.
- Professionally graded and sodded lot.
- Front entry to have precast slab walkways and steps as required.
- Poured concrete garage floor with grade beams for structural reinforcement.
- Two exterior water taps, one in garage and one at rear of home.
- Exterior front door with brushed nickel package including grip set and dead bolt.
- Convenient direct access to home from garage where grading permits, as per plan. Landing & steps may be required.
INTERIOR FINISHES & FEATURES
- 9’ ceilings on main and cathedral/coffered/vaulted ceilings as per plan. 8’ on all second floors and loft plans.
- Main staircases in finished areas to be oak in natural finish and all mid-height landings to have prefinished oak strip flooring with natural finish. Secondary staircase to the basement to be paint grade stairs, as per plan.
- Interior railings in natural finish oak to have upgraded 1 “ (approx.) spindles on all finished areas.
- Hallway railings to be installed on natural finish oak nosing, as per plan.
- All walls, trim and doors white.
- Smooth ceilings on main floor and stippled ceilings with smooth borders on second floors (except laundry and bathrooms).
- Casing approximately 2 3⁄4” intergraded backband on all windows and doors and upgraded baseboards approximately 4 1⁄4” high.
- All archways on main floor are trimmed, as per plan.
- Double stainless-steel kitchen sink with washer less single lever faucet with pull out spray.
- Heavy-duty receptacle for stove.
- Electrical outlets for refrigerator and at counter level for small appliances.
- Quality cabinetry selected from vendor’s standard samples with space for dishwasher, extended height upper cabinets and one bank of drawers.
- Rough-in plumbing and electrical for dishwasher.
- Cabinet with 6” venting and standard plug required for future over the range
BATHROOMS & LAUNDRY
- White bathroom fixtures in ensuites, shared baths and main baths. Pedestal sinks to be white.
- Oval tub in master ensuite, as per plan.
- Luxuriously appointed ensuites featuring double sinks, as per plan.
- Master ensuites feature shower with standard marble surround and recessed shower light, as per plan.
- Vanity cabinets include choice of styles and colours from vendor’s standard samples.
- Mirrors in all bathrooms.
- Heavy-duty receptacle and outside vent for dryer.
- Ceramic wall tiles from vendor’s standard samples in all tub and shower enclosures.
- Single lever faucet in all vanities, tubs, and showers, as per plan, excluding oval tubs. Oval tubs receive hot and cold taps with roman spout.
- Pressure balanced shower controls.
- Exhaust fans in all bathrooms.
- Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
- Laundry area with connections for water and drain.
- Laundry tub with base cabinet, and uppers as per plan.
Register Now to get access to the VIP Prices and Floor Plans of Exclusive Low maintenance Fee for these Luxury Townhomes in Uxbridge, ON. Please click here and fill out the form and we will send you more info as soon as possible.
Is this Not the right location, city and type of house you are looking for? No problem, We may certainly find your dream home: Click here and fill out the “My Dream Home search in Mississauga ” form and we will get back to you with relevant information.
We strongly recommend you as the buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home/ Condo sales centre. We as builder’s preferred agents get paid a small fee by the builders BUT our services are absolutely free for you. While on the other hand if you go directly – the sales staff at builder sales centre is looking after the interest of builder – NOT you and they do not disclose many points those may not be in your best interest. We as your agents will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, we will also recommend and introduce you to the top professionals such as lawyers and mortgage agents, Banks.
We are Independent Realtors, part of RE/MAX Realty Specialists inc., Brokerage. We do not represent the builder, we represent you! We gain first VIP Access, Pricing & Incentives to many pre-construction developments throughout the GTA. This offer is not available to Buyers currently working with a Realtor and is not intended to solicit buyers currently under contract.
All renderings, incentives, pricing are subject to terms & conditions and may change at any time without notice – see sales representatives for more details.
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
How do I reserve a unit or lot in this project?
Click on “Request Information” – Fill out the form and send us, We will send you more details so that you may select the suites or Lots you are interested in.
What does it mean that RE/MAX Team Paliwal -Gyanesh Paliwal is a “Platinum Agent”?
Platinum agents are the top-selling agents who get preferred status with developers and first access to new projects before regular agents and the public.
How does it benefit me as a buyer to work with RE/MAX Team Paliwal as my Platinum Agent?
Working with us as your Platinum agents give you several benefits
- You get the highest level of access in the building or in the new home project.
- You pay the lowest possible price for the unit or new home (prices are typically increased significantly after the Platinum sales event)
- The best possible incentives and terms.
- We the agents at RE/MAX Team Paliwal do not represent the builder. We represent you. You benefit from our expertise of being a top selling pre-construction agents and investors since 2007.
- Access to our personal network of mortgage brokers, lawyers, property management, HST rebate services, handymen and much more.
- Our services to you as a buyer are free
Do I get a cooling-off period? What is it for?
Yes, after you sign the contract to purchase a suite you will have a standard 10-day cooling-off period BUT only in case of high rise Condo units or Condo-Townhomes NOT when you buy Free Hold homes. It’s 10 calendar days, not business days from the time you sign.
The 10 days are primarily for 2 things: 1) to have a lawyer review your contract with you if you wish and 2) to get a mortgage pre-approval letter
Do I need to have a lawyer?
You don’t need to have a lawyer at the moment that you sign the agreement, however, we always recommend that you have a qualified lawyer review your agreement of purchase and sale after you sign and during your 10-day cooling-off period when you buy a Condo unit.
Do I need to have a mortgage pre-approval to buy?
95% of all builders will require you to provide them with proof of financing capability in order to purchase. This is not required before you sign a contract, but it is usually required within 30 to 60 days of signing.
Not sure where to begin? Don’t worry – getting a mortgage pre-approval is something that we may help you with. Contact us for more details.
Do the prices include HST?
If you are purchasing for yourself and plan to move in, then yes, prices include the HST and there is no HST you will have to pay at final closing.
If you are purchasing as an investment, rental property, then you will have to pay approximately 7.8% of the purchase price as HST on final closing.
This money is remitted to the CRA and later on, we may help you and guide you as to how you can apply to the CRA immediately to get this money back. It usually takes about 1 to 3 month to get your rebate back.
What are my closing costs on a pre-construction condo or house?
Closing costs on a pre-construction condo or house will always be much higher than buying similar property under resale or existing ones. The closing cost of a brand new house or Condo will depend on the actual purchase price of the unit/house you are buying, but it also depends on the builder, the city that you are buying in, and the type of unit/house that you are buying.
Roughly speaking in Toronto you can expect to pay approximately 3-5% of the purchase price in closing costs when purchasing a brand new condo or house.
Contact RE/MAX Team Paliwal for more details
Are there any ‘hidden’ costs when buying a pre-construction condo unit or home in Greater Toronto, Canada?
No, there are no hidden fees when buying pre-construction condos or houses because all fees must be disclosed in the agreement of purchase and sale. All purchasers must review the agreement and have a lawyer advise them on the exact closing cost amounts. If you need a lawyer to help you we can suggest to you to several expert law firms that will review your agreement in detail.
Is it possible to assign my condo or house? How much is the assignment fee?
Most condo or house builders do allow you to sell your unit/lot or house before its occupancy by you. This process is called selling by “assignment”.
There is usually an assignment fee and a legal fee associated with selling. Costs may range from $1000-10,000. Contact us for more details.