9560 Islington Urban Towns in Vaughan, ON
9560 Islington Urban Towns
Brand New PreConstruction Town Homes
Coming Soon to Vaughan, ON at
Across from Boyd Conservation
Prices Starting from mid $600’s
One parking spot included in the purchase price
Kingsmen Group Inc
9560 Islington Urban Towns is a new townhouse development by Kingsmen Group Inc. currently in preconstruction at 9560 Islington Avenue, Vaughan. Kingsmen Group Inc. presents a collection of 2 and 3-bedroom contemporary towns to Vaughan’s Woodbridge neighbourhood. Located on Islington Ave across from Boyd Conservation, and minutes to the Village of Kleinburg & McMichael Art Gallery. Numerous trails and recreation.
The development is scheduled for completion in 2020.
Features & Finishes:
- Only 4 Blocks of stylish urban towns surrounding a fully landscaped courtyard.
- Underground tenant and visitor parking makes the entire community pedestrian friendly.
- Modern exterior architecture with oversized windows and glass railings to porch entry.
- 1 + Den, 2 and 2 + Den, and 3 Bedroom designs.
- 9’ Smooth finished ceilings.
- Plank style wood flooring, as per plan.
- 5” Modern cut baseboard trim.
- Appliances including Stainless Steel double door fridge with pull out freezer, slide in range with cooktop and dishwasher by Whirlpool. White washer and dryer.
- Choice from Granite or Quartz for kitchen countertop and island, complete with a stainless steel undermount sink.
- Roof Top Terraces and Patios, as per plan.
- Free Parking Space included with purchase.
9560 Islington Urban Towns Highlights:
- A collection of contemporary urban towns on Islington, bordering Vaughan, Kleinburg and the renowned Boyd Conservation Park.
- Close access to Highway 27
- 12-minute drive to Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre
- 9560 Islington Avenue is situated near multiple transits stops as 4 local bus routes service the area.
- Motorists will enjoy living next to major highways, 407 and 400.
- Residents can walk to the nearest GO Bus stop in 4 minutes.
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Nearby parks include Boyd Conservation Area, Sonoma Heights Park and Kortright Centre for Conservation
Is this not the right location and type of house for you ? Click here and fill out “My Dream Home” form and let us know what you would like.
We strongly recommend interested buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home sales centre. Realtors get paid by the builders and their service is free to you, neither the price of your purchase will change. A Realtor will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, as well will refer you to professionals such as lawyers and finance/mortgage.