Empire Wyndfield in Brantford – SOLD OUT
Brand New PreConstruction Detached Homes and Freehold Townhomes
Coming Soon to Brantford
at Conklin Rd and Shellard Lane
The site location is about 30 min drive from Hamilton
Empire Wyndfield is a new townhouse and single-family home development by Empire Communities currently under construction at 309 Blackburn Drive, Brantford. As one of Empire’s most established residential communities, Wyndfield represents the very best of what a modern master-planned community has to offer. Family-friendly streetscapes, on-site schools, community amenities and scenic trails, creeks and parks are waiting for you and your family to enjoy.
Wyndfield offers the comfort of modern living with the charm of a small town community. The Wyndfield community in Brantford feels like home offering a selection of towns and detached homes to fit your needs. Family-friendly streetscapes, community amenities and outdoor activities. At Wyndfield, the simple moments are made extraordinary.
Sales for available units range in price from $624,990 to over $674,990. Empire Wyndfield unit sizes range from 1309 to 3441 square feet. The Detached houses are on 30 feet lots, 36 feet lots and 44 feet lots.
Features and Finishes
- Townhomes: Natural Hardwood on Main Floor & Natural Oak Staircase from Main to Second Floor
- 30′ & 36′ Detached Homes: 9′ Ceilings on Main Floor, Natural Hardwood on Main Floor, Natural Oak Staircase from Main to Second Floor & Garage Man Door
- 44′ Detached Homes: Natural Hardwood on Main Floor, Natural Oak Staircase from Main to Second Floor & Garage Man Door
- Walking trails: Brant Conservation Area, Mohawk Park, D’Aubigny Creek Park
- Entertainment: Bell Homestead National Historic Site, Galaxy Cinemas Brantford, Woodland Cultural Centre, Myrtleville House Museum, OLG Casino Brantford, Canadian Military Heritage Museum, Echo Bowl, Personal Computer Museum
- Recreation: Brantford Golf & Country Club, Arrowdale Public Golf Course, Sanderson Centre for Performing Arts
- Restaurants and Cafes: Pizzaville, Country Kitchen Drive-In, Kingswood Restaurants, Williams Fresh Café, 310 Sports Bar & Grill, Devlin’s Country Bistro, Buck’s Tavern, Goo’s Take-Out & Catering, Wacky Wings, Subway, Boston Pizza, Coffee Culture
- Services: Brantford City Hall, Brantford Train Station – Via Rail, Brantford Public Library, Brantford Post Office, BMO, RBC, TD Canada Trust
- Health Care: Brantford General Hospital, Grand River Community Health Centre, Portway Dentistry, Shellard Lane Animal Hospital
- Schools: Saint Basil Catholic Elementary School, Walter Gretzky Elementary School, Assumption College School, St. Gabriel Catholic Elementary School, Ryerson Heights Elementary School, St. Jean De Brebeuf French School, Noah’s Ark Preschool Centre
- Shopping: Walmart, Lynden Park Mall, Sobeys
WHY LIVE OR INVEST IN BRANTFORD
Brantford is this year’s Canada’s No.1 city to buy real estate in 2020, It is affordable with a strong economy
- Nestled on the gorgeous Grand River, the city of Brantford features beautiful parks such as the Brant Conservation Area, over 20 recreational centres and dozens of shops, theatres and local amenities. A 5-minute drive from Wyndfield is Harmony Square in Downtown Brantford where the community gathers in all seasons to enjoy and celebrate the vibrant culture.
Is this not the right location and type of house for you ? Click here and fill out “My Dream Home” form and let us know what you would like.
We strongly recommend interested buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home sales centre. Realtors get paid by the builders and their service is free to you, neither the price of your purchase will change. A Realtor will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, as well will refer you to professionals such as lawyers and finance/mortgage.