The Vic Towns
Brand New PreConstruction Stacked Townhomes
The Vic Towns
Brand New PreConstruction
Stacked townhomes with a central courtyard
Eglinton Ave E and Victoria Park Ave
in Scarborough, Toronto
Prices Starting from low $600’s
The Vic Towns is a new condo and townhouse development by Celotex Corporation currently in preconstruction at 1682 Victoria Park Avenue, Toronto
Quiet, modern and undeniably stylish. The Vic Towns are the perfect complement to North York’s intimate residential enclave along Victoria Park, which will be a short 10-minute walk to the future Eglinton Crosstown LRT.
Sales for available units start from the low $600,000’s. The Vic Towns has a total of 147 units, sizes range from 968 to 2185 square feet. The development is scheduled for completion in Spring of 2020.
The community comprises of single-story flats and multi-story homes with oversized rooftop terraces.
FEATURES AND FINISHES
- 9 ft Ceilings
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Contemporary Kitchens
- Stone Countertops
- Modern Baths With Double Vanities
- Spacious Master Bedrooms With Walk-in Closets
tacked towns offer contemporary exterior details and large windows with great urban views.
- Garden Patios
- Spacious Rooftops
- Terraces With Gas Hook-up
- Beautifully Manicured Central Courtyard
The Vic Towns Highlights:
- Walk Score of 70 out of 100
- Transit score of 70 out of 100
- Four bus routes with a bus stop located nearby
- 10 min walk to the future LRT Crosstown stop
- Short Drive to DVP and Hwy 401
- Located in the Victoria Village neighborhood in Toronto
- Short drive to Warden Station
- Short Distance to Scarborough Town Centre
- Close to shops, restaurants, and schools
- Nearby parks include Warner Park, Wigmore Park, and Wexford Park Scarborough
Is this not the right location and type of house for you ? Click here and fill out “My Dream Home” form and let us know what you would like.
We strongly recommend interested buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home sales centre. Realtors get paid by the builders and their service is free to you, neither the price of your purchase will change. A Realtor will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, as well will refer you to professionals such as lawyers and finance/mortgage.