Me2 Living Condos in Scarborough
Me2 Living Condos in Scarborough
M2E is a master planned community of condominiums, townhomes, shops, and parks. Inspired by world-class Turner Fleisher Architects Inc. and the award-winning interior designers Tanner Hill & Associates, ME2 has been perfectly designed. Building highlights include dramatic livable interiors, carefully designed amenities, and a chic private landscaped Miami-style rooftop oasis. ME2 Living Condominium will be a 29 story tower with 298 mix condo units of one bedroom, one bedroom plus den and two bedrooms plus den. The estimated completion date is December 2020.
ME2 is the continuation of this true neighborhood renaissance in an area that is already surrounded by everything, transit, shops, schools, parks and more. This master-planned community has been designed to be a self-contained oasis, with its tree-lined courtyard entrance and scenic water feature. Here landscape features abound, including our highlighted seasonal pond and seating area.
Here your new lifestyle begins the moment you arrive into the grand designer-inspired lobby with concierge and the dramatic colored glass water feature. Colour and texture pallets include, white and grey porcelain floors with red stone inserts, polished lacquered paneled walls, marble and mirror columns and polished lacquer ceiling all complemented with designer detailed leather furniture.
Plank laminate flooring in living & dining areas, dense cut pile carpeting with under-pad in the bedroom(s), ceramic tile in the main bathroom, white ceramic tile in laundry closet/room. KITCHENS: custom granite countertops, deluxe brand name appliance package includes refrigerator, stove, dishwasher and over the range microwave oven with built-in hood fan, stainless steel sink with the single lever kitchen faucet. BATHROOMS: Contemporary vanity and sink with modern polished single lever faucet. Decorative wall lighting above the vanity cabinet. White plumbing fixtures. Tile at tub and shower surround will extend to the ceiling. Convenient in-suite laundry. Stacked white washer and dryer vented to exterior.
- Development Name: ME 2 Living
- Project Type: Condominiums Apartments
- Location: Markham Road and Ellesmere Road
- Number of Floors: 29 stories
- Number of Units: 298 units
- Unit size: From 468 SqFt Up to 907 SqFt
- Maintenance Fee: $0.52 Per SqFt Per Month
- Price Range: From $281,990
- Date of completion: December 2020
ME2 Condos Highlights
- Close proximity to Hwy. 401
- Downtown Toronto is easily accessible via the Don Valley Parkway.
- TTC almost at the doorstep
- GO Train System is minutes away
- Great schools in the area
- Great schools abound, nearby is the University of Toronto Scarborough Campus and Centennial College along with a multiple choice of primary and secondary schools.
- Lots of parklands, bicycle trails and golfing nearby.
- Scarborough Bluffs and acres of lakefront parklands is a short drive away.
- Shopping is within walking distance
- The Scarborough Town Centre is minutes away
- Interactive Sports Lounge with games area
- Seasonal pond and Skating area
- Billiard table
- Multiple plasma screens
- Cutting-edge fully equipped fitness yoga area
- Multi-purpose Demonstration Kitchen
- Private Dining Room
- Spacious Party Room
- Hollywood Style Theatre
- Convenient guest suites
Rooftop Amenities Include
- Professionally landscaped Podium Rooftop with outdoor pool and sun tanning areas
- Private outdoor dining and barbeque areas
- Numerous comfortable lounge and seating areas
- Custom outdoor fireplace feature
- Adjacent change room and showers
Is this not the right location and type of house for you ? Click here and fill out “My Dream Home” form and let us know what you would like.
We strongly recommend interested buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home sales centre. Realtors get paid by the builders and their service is free to you, neither the price of your purchase will change. A Realtor will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, as well will refer you to professionals such as lawyers and finance/mortgage.