New Preconstruction Beeton Village – SOLD OUT
New Preconstruction Beeton Village
Coming soon to
6491 8 Line, New Tecumseth, ON
Prices starting low $600’s
Beeton Village is a new townhouse and single-family home development currently in preconstruction at 6491 8 Line, New Tecumseth. The development is scheduled for completion in 2022. Sales for available units start from the low $600,000’s. Beeton Village has a total of 134 units. Sizes range from 1620 to 3187 square feet.
Here, just outside the GTA, you’ll find a relaxed country atmosphere where wide-open fields and modern amenities come together to form a quaint community truly designed and constructed like no other.
A unique and dynamic collection of heritage style single detached 2-storey and freehold townhomes just a short drive to major highways, yet far from the congestion of the big city.
Picture the quaintness of small-town living combined with every outdoor amenity at your fingertips. Now stop imagining because Beeton Village is making it a reality. Now’s your opportunity to experience the simple pleasures of village living with all the modern perks of a true master-planned community.
With its entrance off 8th Line, your new home will be minutes from the country but you’ll still discover all the amenities you’re looking for. From local retailers, banks, and restaurants, to leisure pursuits like hiking, biking, golfing at Bond Head, Canadiana Golf Club and more, Beeton Village puts a world of family-friendly activities on your doorstep. With parks, soccer fields, baseball diamonds, schools, a library, community centre, trails, and green space, the town is anxiously awaiting its newest residents.
Features & Finishes
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION & OTHER FEATURES
- Architecturally controlled vinyl siding, clay brick exteriors and stone with quality trim details. As per applicable model and elevation.
- Masonry details in brick and/or precast per elevation.
- Panelled sectional roll-up garage doors as per elevation.
- Maintenance-free vinyl casement windows throughout.
- All exterior doors and windows to be fully caulked.
- Steel, insulated front entrance door with coach lamp, grip set, deadbolt, weather stripping, and inset windows.
- Self-sealing asphalt roof shingles in blended colours with a 20-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Prefinished maintenance free soffits, fascia, and downspouts.
- Two exterior hose bibs, one at the rear and one in the garage.
- Paved driveway (as per purchase and sale agreement).
- Precast concrete patio slab walkway from driveway to the front porch, including precast steps at front or rear where applicable.
- 9 FOOT CEILINGS on Main Floor and 8 FOOT CEILINGS on the second floor.
- Imported 13 x 13 CERAMIC TILES, as per applicable plans, from vendor’s samples.
- Elegant 3 & 1/4 WIDE OAK STRIP FLOORING on the main living room, dining room and den (where applicable, excluding ceramic tile areas as per plans and brochure)
- Quality 40 oz. BROADLOOM with foam underpad to all second-floor bedrooms and upper hallway, except where tiled indicated on plans and unfinished areas.
- OAK STAIRCASE, RAILINGS AND PICKETS, in Natural Finish, from the first floor to the second-floor stairway where indicated on plans.
- Quality constructed kitchen cabinetry with full backing, under blocking and quality hardware.
- Purchaser’s choice of 39” Extended Furniture Finish Kitchen Cabinets from vendor samples.
- STAINLESS STEEL DOUBLE COMPARTMENT Undermount SINK.
- QUALITY IMPORTED FLOOR TILES from vendor samples.
- Stainless Steel Exhaust hood fan over stove vented to the outside.
- Stainless Steel Heavy-duty electrical receptacle for stove.
- Split electrical outlets at counter level for small appliances.
- Choice of Granite Counter Tops from vendor’s standard samples.
- MASTER ENSUITE BATH with sink as per applicable model type.
- SINGLE LEVER FAUCET WITH TEMPERATURE CONTROL in bathtub and shower.
- PEDESTAL SINKS in all POWDER ROOMS. Other bathrooms with VANITY CABINETS and laminate countertops from vendor samples. (As per plan).
- SINGLE LEVER FAUCETS to all vanity and pedestal sinks.
- QUALITY IMPORTED CERAMIC TILES from vendor samples to floors and bathtub enclosure, two rows of the tile where ensuite oval tubs with separate shower stall.
- TILED SHOWERS (where indicated on plans) with MARBLE JAMBS.
- CERAMIC BATHROOM ACCESSORIES includes towel rack, soap dish, and toilet tissue dispenser.
- Exhaust fans vented to exterior in all bathrooms. As per model.
- Forty (40) inch tall mirrors above all vanities.
Is this not the right location and type of house for you? Click here and fill out “My Dream Home” form and let us know what you would like.
We strongly recommend interested buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home sales centre. Realtors get paid by the builders and their service is free to you, neither the price of your purchase will change. A Realtor will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, as well will refer you to professionals such as lawyers and finance/mortgage.